Roseville, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Who do you think changed CIA talking points on Libya? I got it, Bush did it. lol....Why do you think the affair came into the news after the election? Did the great obama just find out the day after he won? lol....There is no doubt someone in the White House changed the talking points that came from the CIA. No one else would have had that authority. Obama already admitted yesterday that Rice got her talking points from the White House. So why did the White House change the talking points given to Susan Rice? It's soooo simple: to mislead the American public about the true nature of terrorist organizations in the Middle East. They are still alive and well and killing Americans! They have not been eradicated by Obama as he claimed over and over during the campaign.
As usual you are as full of shit as a Christmas goose! You're head is stuck so far up Rush Limbaugh's ass it's about to come out of old Pus Gut's mouth! Can you say "blinded by turds"? The rest of us sure can! LOL
RiccardoSucks

Roseville, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
DUDE!!!
Savage is a raving lunatic.
Just like RiccardoFire!!!
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't listen too him, I laugh at his ridiculous rhetoric. The guy is seriously paranoid. I can only take a few minutes then I switch the station.
You just lied. lol....
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

RiccardoSucks wrote:
<quoted text>
As usual you are as full of shit as a Christmas goose! You're head is stuck so far up Rush Limbaugh's ass it's about to come out of old Pus Gut's mouth! Can you say "blinded by turds"? The rest of us sure can! LOL
lol...that's a new one mr sucks, as a Christmas goose! First time, did u see one on display mr sucks at the mall? and Pus Gut's mouth....wow u are on fire. good one, you really are adding to the conversation, i bet you will make everyone laugh...lol...

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>You just lied. lol....
You must be kidding. lol
RiccardoSucks

Roseville, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

If you're tired of reading RiccardoWacko's vitroilic and insane blather you might want to read something more reasonable from this Washington Times columnist:

SCAPEGOATING SUSAN RICE DOES U.S. NO GOOD

By Robert Kagan, Friday, November 16, 10:39 AM

Robert Kagan, a senior fellow at the Brookings Institution and a monthly columnist for The Post, is most recently the author of “The World America Made.” His wife is a career Foreign Service officer at the State Department.

Since the challenges confronting U.S. foreign policy in President Obama’s second term are going to be significant — with moments of decision looming on Iran, Afghanistan, Syria, the fighting in Gaza and more — it would be helpful to get this next phase started on a reasonably bipartisan footing.

The president should know that there are Republicans willing to work with him in addressing these crises and that he will be stronger overseas if he has broad support at home. But Republicans also need to do their part to show that the partisan sniping of the recent campaign season is over and that they know it is time to get serious again. One place to start would be to back off their promises to oppose the nomination of U.N. Ambassador Susan Rice as secretary of state.

I say this not because I carry a particular brief for Rice. Both she and Sen. John Kerry (D-Mass.), the two people most often mentioned for the position, are well-qualified. Were the president to choose either of them, the Senate should vote to confirm.

But the idea that Rice should be disqualified because of statements she made on television in the days after the Sept. 11 attack on the U.S. Consulate in Benghazi, Libya, strikes me as unfair. It seems pretty clear now that she based her statements on information the CIA provided at the time. That information proved erroneous, and why the CIA was giving faulty information to senior administration officials remains unclear. I haven’t seen persuasive evidence to support the theory that Rice’s statements were part of a coverup to hide a terrorist attack. The fact that Rice was working from information provided by the CIA would seem to undercut such a theory.

In any case, the big questions concerning the Benghazi attack are not about what administration officials said or didn’t say in the first few days that followed. Any further investigations ought to focus on why the attack came as such a surprise, why our personnel weren’t better protected and, most important, what we need to do to ensure that our diplomats in the field can continue doing their vital work in reasonable safety. There is also a larger question: whether the administration’s “light footprint” in Libya after the fall of Moammar Gaddafi was too light. These are issues that ought to concern the secretaries of state and defense, the CIA director and others responsible for our diplomats’ security as well as our broader foreign policy doctrine.

But none of this was under the purview of the U.S. ambassador to the United Nations. It seems a big reach to suggest that Susan Rice, of all people, should be barred from another job in the Obama administration because of what happened in Benghazi.

With so many potential crises staring us in the face in 2013, the country doesn’t need a nasty fight over who said what when or a brutal confirmation battle that may result in a new secretary of state wounded from the start by a partisan Senate vote. It’s hard to see what national interest would be served by such a spectacle at a time when many around the world wonder whether the United States can get its act together.

Yes, liberals and Democrats have done the same in the past, voting against Republican presidents’ nominees and buying into conspiracies much wilder, and more damaging, than this. But why don’t we try to break the cycle and make an effort to restore some comity to the foreign policy debate? Republicans should let this one go and save their energies for the real problems looming before us.
RiccardoSucks

Roseville, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>lol...that's a new one mr sucks, as a Christmas goose! First time, did u see one on display mr sucks at the mall? and Pus Gut's mouth....wow u are on fire. good one, you really are adding to the conversation, i bet you will make everyone laugh...lol...
Me make everyone laugh! I'm pretty sure everyone is already on the floor chortling at your insane and paranoiac drivel dude! LOL
Passed

Glendora, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

Willard Mitt Romney-Paul D. Ryan was against health, voter suppression, and every major policy flipped throughout the campaign.

You wanna just pull it back and pump your brakes a little bit. Especially when you are talking about subjects as sensitive as these are.
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>People died in Benghazi bro. You scared to find out? why you so scared? If Stevens was your boyfriend, wouldn't you want to find out? why so scared anderson?
nobody is scared of anything, but you!!

why wont you come home from libya??

yet??? where was the outrage over Bush/cheney invading iraq????

or the 30000 disabled american soldiers who will walk on prostetics, because of bush's lies...??

Im sure rumsfeld had you raving, like an idiot,

"the oil will pay for the invasion"!!!

boy were the both of you wrong!!

ps: I guess that petreus testifying, blows your little conspiracy theory outa the water....???!!!

fool!
luna

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

the oil will pay for the invasion"!!!
Smidget

Glendora, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

All this fuss over such a little issue thats been decided already.
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't listen too him, I laugh at his ridiculous rhetoric. The guy is seriously paranoid. I can only take a few minutes then I switch the station.
Mr Waste
If you don't listen to him, how can you laugh at him? But then you say you do listen to him? You okay bro?
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
nobody is scared of anything, but you!!
why wont you come home from libya??
yet??? where was the outrage over Bush/cheney invading iraq????
or the 30000 disabled american soldiers who will walk on prostetics, because of bush's lies...??
Im sure rumsfeld had you raving, like an idiot,
"the oil will pay for the invasion"!!!
boy were the both of you wrong!!
ps: I guess that petreus testifying, blows your little conspiracy theory outa the water....???!!!
fool!
Let's tell the families to forget it, tell them they died, and it's none of their business why. Let's tell Steven's family that a lot of people died with bush, so forget it. lol....why u scared anderson? Scared what they might find out? Would if it was Bush and not Obama, what would you say anderson? Or if it was Romney instead of obama, what would u say anderson? u scared bro?
Petreus said they knew from the start, he made Obama look like the liar.
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-TV/2012/11...

The great CNN faking news
The Communist News Network strikes again.
CNN is the most trusted name in the Propaganda realm
RiccardoSucks

Roseville, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Let's tell the families to forget it, tell them they died, and it's none of their business why. Let's tell Steven's family that a lot of people died with bush, so forget it. lol....why u scared anderson? Scared what they might find out? Would if it was Bush and not Obama, what would you say anderson? Or if it was Romney instead of obama, what would u say anderson? u scared bro? Petreus said they knew from the start, he made Obama look like the liar.
Petraeus said he knew from the start it was terrorism but since the investigation was still going on the unclassified talking points relayed to the administration in Washington were as Susan Rice delivered them. No evidence at (at least at this point) that Obama intercepted them or changed them. The only liar is YOU!

You couldn't care less about the Ambassador's family or any of the tragic deaths in Benghazi. You and Romney were jerking off together at the release of the news of the attack and only wished the body count was higher. Romney couldn't wait to stick his foot in his mouth with some incoherent babbling about "apologizes" which were non existent!

Likewise you couldn't care less about the 4500+ American deaths or the tens of thousands of Iraqi civilian deaths in the totally unnecessary Iraq war. You've said right here on Topix that you want every man, woman and child in Afghanistan killed by the USA because the only good Muslim is a dead Muslim. The funny part is you call yourself a Christian! Praise the Lord!
RiccardoSucks

Roseville, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

RiccardoFire wrote:
http://www.breitbart.com/Breit bart-TV/2012/11/16/Fraud-CNN-U ses-Video-Footage-Of-Faked-Pal estinian-Injuries
The great CNN faking news
The Communist News Network strikes again.
CNN is the most trusted name in the Propaganda realm
Ooooh! www.breitbart.com eh? Another right wing nut case news source! You click on that link and you get something about the BBC, not CNN! A Google search doesn't come up with anything regarding CNN last night...but as we all know www.breitbart.com can't be wrong! Uh huh!

And as we all know Fox News (otherwise known as FNN, F**khead News Network) never makes any mistakes! They are almost as reliable as the....uh STUFF that RiccardoWacko siphons out of Rush Limbaugh's you-know what!

RiccardoWacko says kill all the Palestinians too! He hates them almost as much as the Muslims and the liberals!
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Let's tell the families to forget it, tell them they died, and it's none of their business why. Let's tell Steven's family that a lot of people died with bush, so forget it. lol....why u scared anderson? Scared what they might find out? Would if it was Bush and not Obama, what would you say anderson? Or if it was Romney instead of obama, what would u say anderson? u scared bro?
Petreus said they knew from the start, he made Obama look like the liar.
Ok ...but that includes you telling the families of 30000+ disabled vets that that mission to enrich western oil companies was worth it...

ect ect.........stevens father has already told you dooches who are using his tragedy as a LOSING campaign talking point??....

to F**koff.

ps: you dont scare anyone....all I have to do, to hear you talk???

is turn on faux news.....and EVEN they have moved on to some extent...

time to move on.....

Mr stevans is trying to....but you wont let him...
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

looks like richardo's gay little conspiracy theory about DCI david petreus being sacked to silence him???..... was wacked!!

but that is no suprise....the news of the day usually proves the reich wing to be full of it..

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Mr Waste
If you don't listen to him, how can you laugh at him? But then you say you do listen to him? You okay bro?
Listen means you take in the tripe and repeat it elsewhere. I simply laugh at the ridiculous paranoid rhetoric wondering how anyone can be stupid enough to believe it.

OK bro?
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen means you take in the tripe and repeat it elsewhere. I simply laugh at the ridiculous paranoid rhetoric wondering how anyone can be stupid enough to believe it.
OK bro?
That means you take things out of content, you don't LISTEN to them. Try hearing the whole and not the part...ok bro?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Monterey Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••