Who do you support for U.S. Senate in California in 2010?

Posted in the Monterey Forum

Comments (Page 149)

Showing posts 2,961 - 2,980 of6,126
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

RiccardoFire wrote:
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-G overnment/2012/11/15/Surprise- Jobless-Claims-Up-Over-75000
thank you for the link reicharddo remora.

you make an excellent arguement for another stim......

ill bet that the tea bagger gov's take their fair share after slamming it in public(just like last tme)....right?? they are fake, but they are not stoopid.......they just kinda look ridiculous down the road when they perform such feats of hypocracy.
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
332-206..........not exactly close.
we clearly could have skipped the hurricane and still mopped up the political floor, with your lame billionaires rights party....
It was not even a little bit close, they lost every single battleground state
Mr Tibbs

San Dimas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

This of course is bucks-A-RU, Willard Mitt Romney speaking.

“We’re still having a hard time, just contemplating what could have been versus what is, and it just doesn’t seem real, we’re still in the stage of denial at my house.

Willard Mitt Romney said chuckling, We still think the campaign is going on.
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

TEL AVIV — A siren has gone off in Tel Aviv warning of a possible incoming rocket. Residents outside could be seen scrambling to find safety.

An explosion was heard by KleonOnline in Tel Aviv. A separate explosion could be heard in the neighborhing city of Bat Yam, according to residents there.

I bet you Liberals are jumping with joy!

After 9-11 Gaza celebrated and danced. They gave out candies to children and held the terrorists up as brave men to emulate.
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

but you know what??

the democrats got 63 million votes??

the poor are one of the groups with thw orst turn out...

and this like tucker carlson wannbe think that they voted Obama in??

what a fool....

BTw, saying stoooopid stuuf like we relish when a rocket hits an israeli residence?? isnt rally making you look all that good....

nobody here agrees with that posotion.
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

LOL they think "poor people" voted Obama into office? The folks that dont even vote?

they are setting themselves up for another loss if they don’t face reality

They are avoiding the actual problem like the plague
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

Big D wrote:
LOL they think "poor people" voted Obama into office? The folks that dont even vote?
they are setting themselves up for another loss if they don’t face reality
They are avoiding the actual problem like the plague
The poor are not allowed to vote? The question should be: Should the takers be allowed to vote for a raise?

But the election is over, why are you still ranting about it?
RIccardoSucks

Roseville, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>But the election is over, why are you still ranting about it?
Coming from this Tea Bagger nut job RiccardoFire who has had his sissy Tea Bagger panties in an uproar ever since Obama got elected the FIRST time this is freaking hilarious!!!
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

RIccardoSucks wrote:
<quoted text>
Coming from this Tea Bagger nut job RiccardoFire who has had his sissy Tea Bagger panties in an uproar ever since Obama got elected the FIRST time this is freaking hilarious!!!
Mr Sucks

I wasn't on this Forum in 2008

Riccardo
RIccardoSucks

Roseville, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>You blame the recession on Bush. He had Katrina. Hypocrite!
A man made and man caused recession is just a little bit different from a so called "act of God" not that I would expect a simpleton like you to understand something so elementary! You're implied blaming of the increased number of unemployment claims caused by Hurricane Sandy on Obama remains ludicrous and ignorant beyond belief...but just what we've come to expect from you!

Look who's calling somebody else a "hypocrite"? Now THAT's funny!!!
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Surprise! Jobless Claims Up 78,000 Week After Election; PA, OH Worst Hit

lol...
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Liberals/Leftists/Warmists are conflating two different Obamas—the campaigner and the president—and in doing so, they are missing an important point. Obama has a political sense, but he lacks an executive sense. He is a happy warrior on the campaign trail, doing and saying whatever it takes to get elected, including lying shamelessly about his opponent. But when he leaves the hustings for the Oval Office, he becomes a different person, one who derives no joy from the cut and thrust of day-to-day politics and is inept in the arts of management and governance.

This explains the bullying, divisiveness, and extreme partisanship that have typified the operation of the White House since Obama took office. And it explains why, given Obama’s arrogance, his sense of superiority, and his air of haughtiness, his second term is likely to be a retread of his first. Tom Daschle, the former Democratic Senate majority leader and Obama confidant, put it best when he said:“Don’t expect a personality transplant with Obama.”

Coming off an ugly, divisive campaign, America is likely to get not just four more years of Obama, but four worse years. Obama won the election with fewer votes than in 2008. By any measure, it was a status quo election, and yet Obama is now facing a slew of problems that would test the mettle of a far more able chief executive—everything from the debacle in Benghazi and the Petraeus sex scandal to the fiscal cliff and the possibility of a double-dip recession.
RIccardoSucks

Roseville, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>It works in Texas. And Obama's plan doesn't work in Cali.
Well go on down to Texas then! Like you were springing a boner over yesterday they are one of the states way down yonder in Dixie that wants to secede from the union. WIth Rick Perry as your Dictator, Rush Limbaugh as the Grand Wizard and you as the local high muckety muck of the local Prarie Dog, TX KKK you will have indeed finally found your Shangri-La! You can run all the immigrants back across the border, ban Muslims and abortions and go to church every day and praise the Lord!
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

RIccardoSucks wrote:
<quoted text>
A man made and man caused recession is just a little bit different from a so called "act of God" not that I would expect a simpleton like you to understand something so elementary! You're implied blaming of the increased number of unemployment claims caused by Hurricane Sandy on Obama remains ludicrous and ignorant beyond belief...but just what we've come to expect from you!
Look who's calling somebody else a "hypocrite"? Now THAT's funny!!!
Don't tell anderson or Wastewater or Pete o that it was an act of God, How dare you insult my Warmist friends. Like the great Al gore said, it was caused by your suv.
RIccardoSucks

Roseville, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

RiccardoFire wrote:
Surprise! Jobless Claims Up 78,000 Week After Election; PA, OH Worst Hit
lol...
Oh oh! Ricky is spanking his monkey again! Nothing he loves more than bad news....so I can whip out his little weenie and have another wank to Romney & Rush! LOL
RIccardoSucks

Roseville, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Mr Sucks
I wasn't on this Forum in 2008
Riccardo
Who said you were in this forum in 2008 Dumbo? All I said is you had your panties in an uproar since Obama got elected the first time and anybody who has witnessed your insane drivel in any Topix thread knows that has to be true! You just don't turn into a bigoted and hate filled Tea Bagger nut job overnight you know!
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

RIccardoSucks wrote:
<quoted text>
Well go on down to Texas then! Like you were springing a boner over yesterday they are one of the states way down yonder in Dixie that wants to secede from the union. WIth Rick Perry as your Dictator, Rush Limbaugh as the Grand Wizard and you as the local high muckety muck of the local Prarie Dog, TX KKK you will have indeed finally found your Shangri-La! You can run all the immigrants back across the border, ban Muslims and abortions and go to church every day and praise the Lord!
Because I'd like to see it work here in Calif. I'd love to see this great state prosper once again.
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

RIccardoSucks wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh oh! Ricky is spanking his monkey again! Nothing he loves more than bad news....so I can whip out his little weenie and have another wank to Romney & Rush! LOL
Like Goebbels always said, let me take totalitarian control over the media, arts and information. Therefore there is only good news...lol
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

RIccardoSucks wrote:
<quoted text>
Who said you were in this forum in 2008 Dumbo? All I said is you had your panties in an uproar since Obama got elected the first time and anybody who has witnessed your insane drivel in any Topix thread knows that has to be true! You just don't turn into a bigoted and hate filled Tea Bagger nut job overnight you know!
I was not that concerned the first time since I really didn't like McShame. Fool me once, not twice.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 2,961 - 2,980 of6,126
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Monterey Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••