Comments
2,861 - 2,880 of 6,126 Comments Last updated Oct 4, 2013
Rethumpedlicans

Anderson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2989
Nov 12, 2012
 
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Because you just know what is good for us. And Because it's your own fantasy of what America could become.You are false patriots. Remember: The characteristic emotion of the Leftist is not envy. It's rage
so it is rage now??

ok?
Rethumpedlicans

Anderson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2990
Nov 12, 2012
 
RiccardoFire wrote:
Leftists HATE success in others -- which is why notably successful societies such as the USA and Israel are hated and failures such as the Palestinians can do no wrong.
wait a minute?? YOU JUST SAID...."it is not envy it is rage"

so which is it??

envy or rage??

make up your mind!

you cannot take any arguement and twist it any way you like, without being called out on it.
Stupid Willard

Baldwin Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2992
Nov 12, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Never bet any money on a Willard.

Please tell this to Karl Rove who Pizzed away $300 million dollars on a failed attempt at buying a elected position.

This was the REPUBLICANS AND TEA BAGGERS, BRIDGE TOO FAR.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2993
Nov 12, 2012
 
Stupid Willard wrote:
Never bet any money on a Willard.
Please tell this to Karl Rove who Pizzed away $300 million dollars on a failed attempt at buying a elected position.
This was the REPUBLICANS AND TEA BAGGERS, BRIDGE TOO FAR.
Looks like they failed to buy the presidency. What's more, it also shows that people are hip to inane media hype. They bought the broadcasting stations, newspapers, and AM radio, believing they could manipulate people. Most have tuned out leaving such propaganda outlets preaching to the mindless choir of indoctrinated morons.
Rethumpedlicans

Anderson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2994
Nov 12, 2012
 
RiccardoFire wrote:
Leftists HATE success in others -- which is why notably successful societies such as the USA and Israel are hated and failures such as the Palestinians can do no wrong.
by success?? you mean

"on the dole""

because that is what makes the state of Israel possible in the first place...

per the camp david agreement??

(democrats)

your beloved israeli government is propped up to the tune 10 billion a year...... the other 10bil, goes to egypt.

so democrats extended welfare(foriegn aid) to make the state of israel possible in its modern (kick ass) form.

what they have been "successful" in, is taking that money, and building and running a great modern society.......and revamping our military gifts with astonishing engenuity..

the jews kick ass.....but they are still on US welfare since 1979...

no wonder that can be in damascus in 6 days!!

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2995
Nov 12, 2012
 
Intelligence and spying is a waste of money.

Listen to a former spy. "War is a racket."

"1.2 billion dollars a week to produce the President's daily brief..."

"Spying doesn't work... it is 1905s mindset with 1970s technology...."

Wake up folks. The military industrial complex along the elite don't want you to know these things. They divert your attention to red herring issues to keep this all going for them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Rethumpedlicans

Anderson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2996
Nov 12, 2012
 
Riccardo!!

there is another inconveienient fact for you??

since you are touting israeli success and all??

is that the israeli's have universal health care....

what a bunch of commo-fascists?? huh??
LOL ;)
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2997
Nov 12, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Truth Hurts wrote:
<quoted text>
O really.... mind if those "sucessful" Israelis hand back our TAXpayers'$123 Billion dollars. More like successful swindlers.
If the Palestinians put down their weapons, there'd be peace. If the Israelis put down their weapons, there'd be genocide.

Nearly 90% of US aid to Israel is military, and Israel spends about 75% of that buying U.S. goods. This aid has been described as an indirect American subsidy to U.S. arms manufacturers.

Compare that to giving money to Egypt.

In the field of military intelligence Israel is arguably the world’s leading expert in collecting intelligence on terrorist groups and in counter-terrorism. It provides intelligence and know-how to the U.S. According to Maj. Gen. George J. Keegan Jr., former head of U.S. Air Force intelligence, America’s military defense capability “owes more to the Israeli intelligence input than it does to any single source of intelligence,” the worth of which input, he estimated, exceeds “five CIAs.” He further stated that between 1974 and 1990, Israel received $18.3 billion in U.S. military grants. During the same period Israel provided the U.S. with $50-$80 billion in intelligen­ce, research and developmen­t savings, and Soviet weapons systems captured and transferre­d to the U.S
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2998
Nov 12, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Rethumpedlicans wrote:
Riccardo!!
there is another inconveienient fact for you??
since you are touting israeli success and all??
is that the israeli's have universal health care....
what a bunch of commo-fascists?? huh??
LOL ;)
Here in USA we have the most advanced technology in Medicine. I'd say next time you need surgery, go there.
Rethumpedlicans

Anderson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2999
Nov 12, 2012
 
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Here in USA we have the most advanced technology in Medicine. I'd say next time you need surgery, go there.
we are way down the list, when it comes to health care out comes(for the buck)...

mostly because our system isnt geared towards preventative care...

but catastrophic care....

just look at what you said???......""next time you need surgery"

well ive never needed surgery, but it has been recommended twice, by doctors who wanted to make money off me.

but since you were touting israel, i figured id remind you, they are a military welfare state, as well as a country that HAS universal coverage.......like EVERY other industrialized nation on earth, except the USA???

and yes, we get a better outcome for the money spent on israel(than egypt), if you are talking raw political terms........and what we get out of having israel exist in the first place.

ps: good point about israel being an indirect subsidy to the defense industry......you sound like a 99% er!!! I like it!!
Rethumpedlicans

Anderson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3000
Nov 12, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>If the Palestinians put down their weapons, there'd be peace. If the Israelis put down their weapons, there'd be genocide.
Nearly 90% of US aid to Israel is military, and Israel spends about 75% of that buying U.S. goods. This aid has been described as an indirect American subsidy to U.S. arms manufacturers.
Compare that to giving money to Egypt.
In the field of military intelligence Israel is arguably the world’s leading expert in collecting intelligence on terrorist groups and in counter-terrorism. It provides intelligence and know-how to the U.S. According to Maj. Gen. George J. Keegan Jr., former head of U.S. Air Force intelligence, America’s military defense capability “owes more to the Israeli intelligence input than it does to any single source of intelligence,” the worth of which input, he estimated, exceeds “five CIAs.” He further stated that between 1974 and 1990, Israel received $18.3 billion in U.S. military grants. During the same period Israel provided the U.S. with $50-$80 billion in intelligen­ce, research and developmen­t savings, and Soviet weapons systems captured and transferre­d to the U.S
you forgot that israel also took out saddam's noookular ambitions in 1981...

by an air strike, not an invasion...

invasions are meant to secure and steal resources.....

not disable a country's nookular ambitions..
Rethumpedlicans

Anderson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3001
Nov 12, 2012
 
WasteWater wrote:
Intelligence and spying is a waste of money.
Listen to a former spy. "War is a racket."
"1.2 billion dollars a week to produce the President's daily brief..."
"Spying doesn't work... it is 1905s mindset with 1970s technology...."
Wake up folks. The military industrial complex along the elite don't want you to know these things. They divert your attention to red herring issues to keep this all going for them.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
we call it
"the muslim terror gold rush"

it is one of the reasons why the washington DC area, is growing so fast.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3002
Nov 12, 2012
 
Rethumpedlicans wrote:
<quoted text>
we call it
"the muslim terror gold rush"
it is one of the reasons why the washington DC area, is growing so fast.
No doubt. The big rip off for sure.
Rethumpedlicans

Anderson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3003
Nov 12, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>If the Palestinians put down their weapons, there'd be peace. If the Israelis put down their weapons, there'd be genocide.
Nearly 90% of US aid to Israel is military, and Israel spends about 75% of that buying U.S. goods. This aid has been described as an indirect American subsidy to U.S. arms manufacturers.
Compare that to giving money to Egypt.
In the field of military intelligence Israel is arguably the world’s leading expert in collecting intelligence on terrorist groups and in counter-terrorism. It provides intelligence and know-how to the U.S. According to Maj. Gen. George J. Keegan Jr., former head of U.S. Air Force intelligence, America’s military defense capability “owes more to the Israeli intelligence input than it does to any single source of intelligence,” the worth of which input, he estimated, exceeds “five CIAs.” He further stated that between 1974 and 1990, Israel received $18.3 billion in U.S. military grants. During the same period Israel provided the U.S. with $50-$80 billion in intelligen­ce, research and developmen­t savings, and Soviet weapons systems captured and transferre­d to the U.S
reality doesnt bear your arguement out??

it is the israelis after all, who keep infringing on the west banks turf....

if you look at a map of the settlements?? they are these long tendril like swaths out into the desert of the west bank?? why??
to intimidate I guess?? and to establish a saftey parimeter mabey??

but these settleements have blocked off access bewteen the golan heights and the west bank.

israel has all the land it needs.....in israel.
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3004
Nov 12, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Rethumpedlicans wrote:
<quoted text>
we are way down the list, when it comes to health care out comes(for the buck)...
we have the most advanced technology in Medicine. True we don't have a government post office/medical office. Your list is most likely by WHO. They have politics in mind. I said we have the most advanced technology in Medicine. Who are we below in that?
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3005
Nov 12, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Rethumpedlicans wrote:
<quoted text>
reality doesnt bear your arguement out??
it is the israelis after all, who keep infringing on the west banks turf....
if you look at a map of the settlements?? they are these long tendril like swaths out into the desert of the west bank?? why??
to intimidate I guess?? and to establish a saftey parimeter mabey??
but these settleements have blocked off access bewteen the golan heights and the west bank.
israel has all the land it needs.....in israel.
Palestinians can do no wrong...lol.....-- when it is in fact the Arab states that practice Apartheid -- witness the severe restrictions on Christians in Saudi Arabia. There are no such restrictions in Israel.....Some of the Leftist hatred of Israel is motivated by old-fashioned antisemitism (beliefs in Jewish "control" etc.) but most of it is just the regular Leftist hatred of success in others. And because the societies they inhabit do not give them the vast amount of recognition that their large but weak egos need, some of the most virulent haters of Israel and America live in those countries. So the hatred is the product of pathologically high self-esteem........AFP - David Bouskila, mayor of the Israeli town of Sderot, is no stranger to what has become the routine of rockets fired from Gaza into southern Israel.

"For 12 years, we've been living with the threat of rockets. This has to stop," he said on Sunday, a sense of urgency in his voice.

Since Saturday, Palestinian militants fired at least 82 rockets into Israeli communities and towns near the border with Gaza, as the latest flare-up on the tense border unfolded.

Late on Sunday another rocket slammed into the town.
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3006
Nov 12, 2012
 
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Here in USA we have the most advanced technology in Medicine. I'd say next time you need surgery, go there.
I wish we did, hopefully some day soon we will again.
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3007
Nov 12, 2012
 
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
I wish we did, hopefully some day soon we will again.
So it's not true because you said so? Do you have a link or care to share what you know? Who is the leader now?
Nut Norquist

San Dimas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3008
Nov 12, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Grow up Grover Norquist, there is NO crying in Politics, P.S. how are your overseas buddies doing Norquist?

Now that the fools running the Republicans nd tea baggers but are not elected officials at all, like Karl Rove and Grover Norquist.

These two DUMB BUNNIES have been running around crying about how they lost.

Norquist Says Obama Portrayed Romney as a Poopy-Head. I would be pointing fingers at someone else if I was on the hook for wasting $300 million dollars.

What a ponzi scheme you pulled on the American Public and those idiot Republican and tea bagers who donated all that money.
Rethumpedlicans

Anderson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3009
Nov 12, 2012
 

Judged:

1

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Palestinians can do no wrong...lol.....-- when it is in fact the Arab states that practice Apartheid -- witness the severe restrictions on Christians in Saudi Arabia. There are no such restrictions in Israel.....Some of the Leftist hatred of Israel is motivated by old-fashioned antisemitism (beliefs in Jewish "control" etc.) but most of it is just the regular Leftist hatred of success in others. And because the societies they inhabit do not give them the vast amount of recognition that their large but weak egos need, some of the most virulent haters of Israel and America live in those countries. So the hatred is the product of pathologically high self-esteem........AFP - David Bouskila, mayor of the Israeli town of Sderot, is no stranger to what has become the routine of rockets fired from Gaza into southern Israel.
"For 12 years, we've been living with the threat of rockets. This has to stop," he said on Sunday, a sense of urgency in his voice.
Since Saturday, Palestinian militants fired at least 82 rockets into Israeli communities and towns near the border with Gaza, as the latest flare-up on the tense border unfolded.
Late on Sunday another rocket slammed into the town.
quit putting words into my mouth?? when did I say the palastinians were unculpable??....you said it, not me.

so if Israel came to the bargaining table??

and tried building UP the west bank, instead of hoilding it captive, as a defacto ghetto..

they shpuld do this AFTER weve handed them so much aid over the last 30 years....

instead they have used it to terrorize the palastinians and lebanese in several wars ive witnessed.

there is'nt anyway to bring people in from such a polarized veiw .........from such hatred towards the jewish state, unless the israelis start to share a little.

instead I saw a war on civilians in the gaza while bush was exiting office. shame on them...

shame on anyone for expresssing their anger in violence.

luckily you and I live in country where we can talk to one another, and not be firing anything but quips!!

wouldnt you agree??

as for the rest of the religious restrcitions in the middle east??

well that is typical....not every country in the world can bring people of such different backgrounds and creeds and make it sort of work....

these are really authoritarian regimes you are talking about.....and the only reason theyve recieved support all these years is their relationship with the US and its consumer markets(for their oil)

and miltary hardware.....

what you see in saudi arabia and Iran?? is a good arguement for keeping RELIGION out of the government...

but as you can see, democracy isnt for everybody either....

some nation states seem to need a king or dictator...

this is where the Us and its oil cartels have cashed in....

otherwise much of the oil in the middle east would have been nationalized by now!!

booooyaaa!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Monterey Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Monterey News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Monterey
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••