RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

#2927 Nov 10, 2012
Dubya Nixon wrote:
<quoted text>
Well you wouldn't have any Republicans left in Congress if that was the case!
So the R's are bad and the D's are good....that's the kind of thought that has this country so divided because of brain washed idiots like You!
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

#2928 Nov 10, 2012
droneclone wrote:
<quoted text>
so im glad you listed the democrats who ageed with that faulty inteelligence...
How do you know it was faulty? I remember Hillary saying she has seen photos of wmd's in Iraq...we gave them so much warning, they had time to move them or destroy them.
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

#2929 Nov 10, 2012
Barack Hussain chomsky wrote:
ROCKHARDO?? it is hard to tack to the left of me, because Im a lefty....and because youve relished in the A-bombing of Japan.!!!
who knows?? mabey all gore would have gone to war in afghnaistan?? as sort of a knee"jerk" reaction to 9/11??
but I really doubt he would have invaded iraq...
that was real streatch, the way the Neo cons put that one together....
gore isnt part and parcel of the texas energy cartel.
you wouldnt believe the orginal reason for invading afghanistan?? but it is true..
bush cheney rumsy and wolfy all wanted to build a pipeline across afghanistan to the exploding indian market.....not kidding.
there is LOTS of oil in central asia, where we have strong allies.
trillions and trillions of dollars worth.
not to mention the minerals in afghanistan?? one trillion more.
certainly it is conveinient for either administration to keep the Us in afghanistan, just for the POPPY crop they sell off to pay for covert activities...
that was REALLY funny when you said carter was with the sandanistas....
it made me realize you have no grasp on foriegn affairs at all!!
just the fact that you whine about the debt after Bush spent 3 trillion on foriegn adventures in Iraq and afghanistan?? descredits you on any fiscal debate!!........
you cant come to grips with the fact that it was YOUR party that started those wars.
the most powerful country in the world also HAS TO BE the most judicious when they are attacked from a nationless force....
otherwise the end effect is what we saw at the end of the Bush tenure.
a much less stable world(with foriegn terror attacks greatly multiplied from the 90's).... and its number one terrorist still on the loose...
then you guys crashed the economy!!
with help again from bill clinton and newt!!
so now??
say it again, even though the demmy's are perfect//
bad rethugs!!! NO whitehouse.
What?
Barack Hussain chomsky

Anderson, CA

#2930 Nov 10, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>What?
what??

what dont you understand??
Barack Hussain chomsky

Anderson, CA

#2931 Nov 10, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>How do you know it was faulty? I remember Hillary saying she has seen photos of wmd's in Iraq...we gave them so much warning, they had time to move them or destroy them.
how could we really know, indeed.??

what is important is the appropriate response....

im with you....I think more countries having WMD is a bad thing.

but consider the israeli response in 81', which was to disable their nuclear capacities by air.....instead of blundering into a ground war.

the aimes of invasion are ALWAYS to insure access to resources.....when other aims such as disabling their military, only requires airpower.

that is why we all knew Bush was full of s&&t when he told the world he needed to invade an entire nation, just to make sure they didnt keep developing the bomb!! talk about obvious overkill??
im suprised you had such a hard on for that war...(No im not)

ps; for instance?? to disable Irans nuclear capabilities?? would we have to invade???

you can see why that would be stooopid right??

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#2932 Nov 10, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>You seem very unclear. Our intention is to not have any soldier die. Why are you comparing a soldier dying to an Ambassador dying? The investigation is a sitting President covering it up. Why do you liberals always resort back to Bush? When will Obama be accountable?
If you didn't want soldiers to die, you wouldn't send them into combat irresponsibly.

It's exactly the same thing. An ambasador taking a job in a violently unstable country knows the risks of being in harms way just the same as a soldier.

I don't care. This is nothing but another red herring issue.

Liberals. STFU I don't care about that drool.
Peddlers

Covina, CA

#2933 Nov 10, 2012
Never take time to read, just peddle over it then move on.
Barack Hussain chomsky

Anderson, CA

#2934 Nov 10, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>So the R's are bad and the D's are good....that's the kind of thought that has this country so divided because of brain washed idiots like You!
quit trying to trivialize the election results...

we won!! YOU lost!!

and you not only lost??

you lost big!!

and blew the senate for fourth straight election because of teatared incompetance..
RollingCA

Covina, CA

#2935 Nov 10, 2012
But California is where the Republicans are walking zombies.

Republican National Committee member Shawn Steel has been pushing the party to become more aggressive about recruiting Asians all over the USA..
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

#2936 Nov 10, 2012
<quoted text>
what??
what dont you understand??
Read your post, you babble and then ask a question. You ask about 10 questions. Do you want that kind of response?
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

#2937 Nov 10, 2012
<quoted text>
quit trying to trivialize the election results...
we won!! YOU lost!!
and you not only lost??
you lost big!!
and blew the senate for fourth straight election because of teatared incompetance..
Is that what you want? 2 sides? I didn't lose anything personally. I live in California, My vote doesn't matter.
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

#2938 Nov 10, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
If you didn't want soldiers to die, you wouldn't send them into combat irresponsibly.
It's exactly the same thing. An ambasador taking a job in a violently unstable country knows the risks of being in harms way just the same as a soldier.
I don't care. This is nothing but another red herring issue.
Liberals. STFU I don't care about that drool.
We have not had an Ambassador die since 1979. What are you talking about? The problem was BO lying to the sheep. The cover up, like fast and furious. Why do u think the story came out after the election about our CIA director? Now he can't testify, he was the main witness. Stupid you.
RiccardoSucks

Elk Grove, CA

#2939 Nov 10, 2012
Don't you love the delusional wet dreams of RiccardoWacko! No evidence at all that Petraeus's resignation has anything to do with Benghazi but Ricky immediately spring a boner, pulled out his little Tea Bagger weenie and starting spanking his little monkey over his newly perceived scandal! LOL
Barack Hussain chomsky

Anderson, CA

#2940 Nov 10, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Is that what you want? 2 sides? I didn't lose anything personally. I live in California, My vote doesn't matter.
if your party doesnt moderate its veiws?... they can COUNT on losing election after national election!!
Barack Hussain chomsky

Anderson, CA

#2941 Nov 10, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Read your post, you babble and then ask a question. You ask about 10 questions. Do you want that kind of response?
well yes!! I do??!!

you are alweays so short on policy details?? and long winded on talking points....especially on benghazi!

was petreus's affair really fake??

because that broad aint bad lookin.
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

#2942 Nov 11, 2012
Israel says further attacks from Syria will "elicit a vigorous response" from IDF, sends letter to UN warning Syrians to avoid spillover; Incident marks first time IDF has fired at Syria since 1973 Yom Kippur War.
Thank you Obama.
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

#2943 Nov 11, 2012
<quoted text>
well yes!! I do??!!
you are alweays so short on policy details?? and long winded on talking points....especially on benghazi!
was petreus's affair really fake??
because that broad aint bad lookin.
Thx you, at least you are honest: Never said it was fake. Did you see photos of his wife and then his gf? What would you do if you were straight? They had to find a way to get him out of testifying. They dug and it wasn't so deep. He should have to testify no matter what. If I had to testify about my work, can I just resign and get out of it?
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

#2944 Nov 11, 2012
<quoted text>
if your party doesnt moderate its veiws?... they can COUNT on losing election after national election!!
I don't think views matter, it comes down to a popularity contest.
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

#2945 Nov 11, 2012
RiccardoSucks wrote:
Don't you love the delusional wet dreams of RiccardoWacko! No evidence at all that Petraeus's resignation has anything to do with Benghazi but Ricky immediately spring a boner, pulled out his little Tea Bagger weenie and starting spanking his little monkey over his newly perceived scandal! LOL
It's real simple genious: He was the main witness and was going to testify. Now he doesn't have to testify. It's almost like figuring out what 1 plus 1 equals. Do you struggle trying to figure out things or just wait til Chris matthews says it? I know Chris got excited and made the comment he was glad for the storm, did you enjoy it too? I'm sure gore enjoyed it too. Why are you so vulgar? I appreciate Anderson, at least he doesn't stoop to your level.
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

#2946 Nov 11, 2012
Cover-up? If it is discovered the Petraeus affair was kept quite so as to not disrupt Obama's Presidential campaign, Barack may face some tough questioning.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Some Mexicans leaving US, planning never to return (Dec '08) 12 hr Hans Smit 15,726
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 23 hr STEFANO COLONNA 70,159
Who do you support for Superintendent of Public... (Oct '10) Thu concernedconserva... 48
Live Oak stabbing is second in two days (Jun '08) Oct 28 maranatha 246
International CIT conference comes to Monterey Oct 14 DO Powers 1
where can I find heroin in monterey? Oct 8 thazzleb17 2
Pacific Grove Girl Chelsie Hills Law suit. Rea... Oct 3 Siding with Toyota 1

Beach Hazards Statement for Monterey County was issued at November 01 at 1:44AM PDT

Monterey Dating
Find my Match

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Monterey News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Monterey

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]