|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

Female connection found.

Paula Broadwell had extensive access to Petraeus in Afghanistan and has given numerous television interviews speaking about him.

Paula Broadwell is the author of Petraeus' biography, "All In."
Morons

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>But the country's greatest fear is the religious white cult of the Mormon Church, not the Islamics.
I know and when we get hit again by terrorists, this administration will without a doubt blame Bush. Watch what happens with the Libya follow up, that will get swept under the carpet the same way they did Brian Terry's death.

I wonder who they will blame if a nuke goes off in Miami, Denver or Sacramento? It's scarey when you think that could be a few years away if not sooner. I bet the midnight oil is burning in the WH planning to negotiate major funding to Iran to buy off Armadillojock which of course buys off nothing, one only has to look at North Korea.
BigMoron

Baldwin Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

Morons, they look like Karl Rove who wasted $300 Million dollars and got ZILCH in return for it.
Morons

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

BigMoron wrote:
Morons, they look like Karl Rove who wasted $300 Million dollars and got ZILCH in return for it.
Barack Obama wasted over $6,000,000,000,000.00 with another 1/4 trillion pissed away in just 3 months and with more to come and what did we get for a return, a couple of tenths of a percent change in unemployment that is still higher then when he took office.

The worst part is we got the bill for it except for "NO Tea tards left behind" who pays little or nothing in tax for his SSI the same as Pelosi who says his SSI money goes to building the economy by putting money into the system creating jobs.

With that mentality we should all draw social aid so we can eliminate the national debt and have everyone working. Everyone not counting "NO Tea tards left behind", he doesn't need to work, his job is to wait diligently for the postman who is bringing his Barack-O-Check.
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Morons wrote:
<quoted text>
I know and when we get hit again by terrorists, this administration will without a doubt blame Bush. Watch what happens with the Libya follow up, that will get swept under the carpet the same way they did Brian Terry's death.
I wonder who they will blame if a nuke goes off in Miami, Denver or Sacramento? It's scarey when you think that could be a few years away if not sooner. I bet the midnight oil is burning in the WH planning to negotiate major funding to Iran to buy off Armadillojock which of course buys off nothing, one only has to look at North Korea.
I can't believe the mob gets to Petraeus, makes him come up with this affair, conveniently after the election. And now he doesn't have to testify in the Benghazi investigation. Petraeus was slated to testify before Congress next week on the murder of four Americans, including Ambassador Chris Stevens, in Benghazi, Libya. With Petraeus’ resignation effective immediately, he will not testify next week & lawmakers are said to be 'stunned' by the announcement.

Obama made him take the blame.
FOX crazy

Baldwin Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

FOX news reminds me of Clint Eastwood talking to a empty chair, but in reality it's filled with tea party members.

Here it is three days after the national vote was taken and President Obama was re elected and the FOOLs at Fox News are trying to whip up more stupid comments from there viewers or listeners.

FOX news is just plain crazy.
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

FOX crazy wrote:
FOX news reminds me of Clint Eastwood talking to a empty chair, but in reality it's filled with tea party members.
Here it is three days after the national vote was taken and President Obama was re elected and the FOOLs at Fox News are trying to whip up more stupid comments from there viewers or listeners.
FOX news is just plain crazy.
Then...WHY DO you watch it? is your remote broke?
FOX crazy

Baldwin Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

Here it is three days after the national vote was taken and President Obama was re elected by a land slide and the FOOLs at Fox News are trying to whip up more stupid comments from there viewers or listeners.

FOX news is just plain crazy. Bring it On?

Most are sufffering from heavy medical conditions at this time, hows it hanging Douglas?

And Joe Friday is the masterful flogger along with such idiots as: Karl Rove, Grover Norquist, Koch Brothers, Willard Mitt Romney, Ted Nugent, Paul D. Ryann, Donald Trump, Steve Wynn, Roger P, Douglas Boyd, Douglas Tessitor, Clint Eastwood and his talking chair.

Then of course there are losers still hiding out and listening to KKK underground radio stations.
Morons

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Then...WHY DO you watch it? is your remote broke?
That guy has to watch Fox news, he knows he won't get true current events from NBC, ABC, CBS and for darn sure not MSNBC. On those stations you get what Obama wants you to see and hear. I am somewhat surprised we don't see the words "Affiliate of Pravda" written on the corner of those stations but then again the words might be there because I don't watch them. If I want to see garbage I go to whitehouse.gov and I don't do that either.
FOX crazy

Baldwin Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

Here it is three days after the national vote was taken and President Obama was re elected by a land slide and the FOOLs at Fox News are trying to whip up more stupid comments from there viewers or listeners.

FOX news is just plain crazy. Bring it On?

Ya can't quit now, you all just lost again?

Most are sufffering from heavy medical conditions at this time, hows it hanging Douglas or Gene?

And Joe Friday is the masterful flogger along with such idiots as: Karl Rove, Grover Norquist, Koch Brothers, Willard Mitt Romney, Ted Nugent, Paul D. Ryann, Donald Trump, Steve Wynn, Roger P, Douglas Boyd, Douglas Tessitor, Clint Eastwood and his talking chair.

Then of course there are losers still hiding out and listening to KKK underground radio stations.
NO Tea tards left behind

Anderson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>I can't believe the mob gets to Petraeus, makes him come up with this affair, conveniently after the election. And now he doesn't have to testify in the Benghazi investigation. Petraeus was slated to testify before Congress next week on the murder of four Americans, including Ambassador Chris Stevens, in Benghazi, Libya. With Petraeus’ resignation effective immediately, he will not testify next week & lawmakers are said to be 'stunned' by the announcement.
Obama made him take the blame.
AMazing, I knew youd find a way to make this families pain into a campaign issue(the everlasting campaign, since you talk about impeaching the president) ater all you already shamed the stevens family, by making their misery into a petty talking point!!

you teatards will do anything to convince yourselves, that you are still somehow relevant.
NO Tea tards left behind

Anderson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Morons wrote:
<quoted text>
Barack Obama wasted over $6,000,000,000,000.00 with another 1/4 trillion pissed away in just 3 months and with more to come and what did we get for a return, a couple of tenths of a percent change in unemployment that is still higher then when he took office.
The worst part is we got the bill for it except for "NO Tea tards left behind" who pays little or nothing in tax for his SSI the same as Pelosi who says his SSI money goes to building the economy by putting money into the system creating jobs.
With that mentality we should all draw social aid so we can eliminate the national debt and have everyone working. Everyone not counting "NO Tea tards left behind", he doesn't need to work, his job is to wait diligently for the postman who is bringing his Barack-O-Check.
quit hitting those softballs!!

bush spent us 6 trillon into a hole as well.

but all he did was facilitate the biggest theft in history.

two wars?

what did we get from those??

I remember when good old donny rumsfeld told the american public, that the oil in Iraq would pay for the invasion...

three trillion later??

600000 dead...NO wmd..

what do YOU have to say about any of It?? bubkas...

or ricko??......?? can you coment?/

benghazi

ps: the uber wealthy have managed to off-shore 32 trillion....

so who can really take you fools whining about the debt seriously??

when you wont even mention a cut in defence spending??

pathetic!!
NO Tea tards left behind

Anderson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Morons wrote:
<quoted text>
i guess I shouldnt have expected a man of your limited intellect to understand the concept of sanctions...

your post made little sense...

but then again?? you live under iraq!!

LOL;)
Foxcrazy

Baldwin Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

FOX news made it so much easier for it all to happen.

And a special to Anderson, Ca. for the idiot they allow to post on there behalf.
NO Tea tards left behind

Anderson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

RiccardoFire wrote:
Each presidential cycle gets shrouded in the ultimate question,“Are you better off than you were four years ago?”
In Oliver Stone’s new book —“The Untold History of the United States”— the filmmaker, along with historian Peter Kuznick, argues that,“The country Obama inherited was indeed in shambles, but Obama took a bad situation and, in certain ways, made it worse.”
Hey Oliver, you voted this vacuous corrupt idiot into office - live with it.
You Progressive/Leftists destroy and corrupt all that you touch in word, deed and action.
Shut up and go sit in a corner while our America Read more: http://www.politico.com/news/stories/1112/836...
which certain ways are those??

the country he was handed was in free economic free fall.

so according to your twisted tea party logic??

now that we wiped the floor with your asses in the election??

WE?? get to go sit in the corner??

romney gets to go sit in a corner with joe walsh....and all the other crossroads losers...

while the winner of those races(deomcrats) get to go to capitol hill and hagle over the tax cut and the debt celing..

why cant you catch up?? and get with the days politics?/

oh yeah, you think David patreus is a scapegoat....

well he is, but more for afghanistan...

and the affair is 100% real, just ask holly.

so dont drag them through the political muck like you did the stevens family.

you guys and libya, just arnt going to make much of a splash..

your outrage is so feined and politically motivated, who can take yoo seriously??

the congress should be more worried about hashing a deal with the president on those two aforementioned hot topix.

and getting the middle class their promised tax cut extention...
Purple

Baldwin Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

Actually, according to "Mormon theology," God does not live on Kolob.

Kolob means "the first creation" and is the name of the star closest to the "residence of God."

It is not God's actual residence.

Accounts from transcribed pyprus are false, as other references to Abraham.
droneclone

Anderson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Morons wrote:
<quoted text>
more softballs?/

after 9/11?/

lib's blamed al queda..

tards like you blamed saddam...

look who was right?

I dont wanna say we told ya so?? but we all told you so.

and when Obama killed osama?? told ya so...

and when Obama wipe the floor with romneys smug multi million dollar face??

told ya so!!
Veined

Baldwin Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

A coal producer owned by a longtime critic of President Barack Obama's energy policies.

Is about to lay off nearly 160 workers at Illinois and Utah mines.

The lazy mine and coal company owners are blaming the freshly re-elected president for a "war on coal" Ya got to love this "little hearted" republican scum scuckers for their ability to lie.

Given the turth of the matter, this company was going to lay off the employees anyway, no matter who won or lost.

Karl Rove didn't deliver either nor did the Republican and Tea Party.
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

droneclone wrote:
<quoted text>
more softballs?/
after 9/11?/
lib's blamed al queda..
tards like you blamed saddam...
look who was right?
I dont wanna say we told ya so?? but we all told you so.
and when Obama killed osama?? told ya so...
and when Obama wipe the floor with romneys smug multi million dollar face??
told ya so!!
Nobody blamed Sadaam. And the libs were the ones saying Sadaam had WMD's. When will Obama be accountable for his actions? I know the first four was still Bush's fault.
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

NO Tea tards left behind wrote:
<quoted text>
AMazing, I knew youd find a way to make this families pain into a campaign issue(the everlasting campaign, since you talk about impeaching the president) ater all you already shamed the stevens family, by making their misery into a petty talking point!!
you teatards will do anything to convince yourselves, that you are still somehow relevant.
Look at the facts, the timing. Now he doesn't have to testify.

2 days after the election!?!? Did he have the affair last week?!

NO.

The difference is CLEARLY the election results—not a sudden affair.
YOU SHAMED THE STEVENS FAMILY: You are the one that just wants it to go away and your friend Mr waste.... was saying that's the risk they take. OBAMA SHAMED THE STEVENS FAMILY: He ignored the cries for help. WHy do you think Petraeus resigned? Clinton had an affair, why didn't he resign? Nobody cares about affairs anymore, it's BS.

Look at the timing.

Like I have said before, I can't wait for another 10 years to read about the truth involving the Obama Administration.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Monterey Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Monterey Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••