Since: Aug 11

Santa Cruz, CA

#2845 Nov 9, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>That is what it takes to become a President here in USA. Where have you been?
The Presidency is for sale.

OK, we got it.
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

#2846 Nov 9, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
OK, we got it.
yes. and for the most part is decided by the media.

Santa Cruz, CA

#2847 Nov 9, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Nice spin, you are the one that brought up ww2 and comparing old stuff, Im just responding to it. LOL..
You said we don't send soldiers out to be killed. I used an example for WW2 to refute your statement. My example is just as true today at then. How about this example from Iraq. We have a unit which is in need of fuel and supplies. We need to send a convoy through hostile territory. At the point are two Humvees which both lack armor. We also know that there is a distinct possibly of IEDs along the road. The first Humvee passes without running over the IED, the second hits it killing one solider and seriously injuring the other three. They were sent out to be killed because they were purposely sent into harms way. Even the war was trumped up to "protect American intersts," yet you claimed we didn't send soldiers out to be killed. IMHO all the 4,000 plus soldiers killed in Iraq were sent to a very real possibility of being killed. The fact that the Humvees had no armor didn't help either.

What world do you live in Riccardo? Fighting for freedom or fighting for oil which could just be purchased without military intervention.

Santa Cruz, CA

#2848 Nov 9, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>yes. and for the most part is decided by the media.
The corporate media was on Romney's side. How did it work for him? Could it be many Americans tune out the media?

Santa Cruz, CA

#2849 Nov 9, 2012
The notion that the media decides is ludicrous.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#2850 Nov 9, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
OK, we got it.
There are folks that think it is, fortunately they lost this time around.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#2851 Nov 9, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
No one on the right can ever say anything about "Liberal Media" again, that door is shut.

They have Fox News which will be thrown in their face every single time, wildly popular with folks that prefer to have their opinions handed to them.
HoggsWorth

Azusa, CA

#2852 Nov 9, 2012
And the pig wore a Willard Mitt Romney tee shirt.
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

#2853 Nov 9, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
You said we don't send soldiers out to be killed. I used an example for WW2 to refute your statement. My example is just as true today at then. How about this example from Iraq. We have a unit which is in need of fuel and supplies. We need to send a convoy through hostile territory. At the point are two Humvees which both lack armor. We also know that there is a distinct possibly of IEDs along the road. The first Humvee passes without running over the IED, the second hits it killing one solider and seriously injuring the other three. They were sent out to be killed because they were purposely sent into harms way. Even the war was trumped up to "protect American intersts," yet you claimed we didn't send soldiers out to be killed. IMHO all the 4,000 plus soldiers killed in Iraq were sent to a very real possibility of being killed. The fact that the Humvees had no armor didn't help either.
What world do you live in Riccardo? Fighting for freedom or fighting for oil which could just be purchased without military intervention.
If our intention was to have our soldiers killed, then it needs to be investigated.
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

#2854 Nov 9, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
The corporate media was on Romney's side. How did it work for him? Could it be many Americans tune out the media?
WHAT??? What media besides Fox was on his side?
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

#2855 Nov 9, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
How many debates were done by the Liberal media? A. All of them.

Who withheld information to protect the great obama? A. CBS
Big D

Modesto, CA

#2856 Nov 9, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>WHAT??? What media besides Fox was on his side?
Comedians all across the nation hoped for an Romney win
NO Tea tards left behind

Anderson, CA

#2857 Nov 9, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>How many debates were done by the Liberal media? A. All of them.
Who withheld information to protect the great obama? A. CBS
still looking for someone to blame?/

is it candy?? is it bob sheifer?/

is it the donald?? or is it newt??

blame karl, blame the network.....blame sandy!!!

pin the blame everywhere but where it ought to be.....

and that is with the philosophy of your party being rejected...

you guys really have very little clue about what are mainstream values, and what are not.

and it shows in the after math of a huge defeat...

you just wont listen to anybody!!

certainly not the polls, which pegged the prediction for the election to the TEE!!

so listen to mainstream polls more often, at least right before you think you are about to win a landslide.....

that didnt work out that well for ya did it??

romney aides say he was "shell shocked" after the defeat.

you didnt seem that shocked....
NO Tea tards left behind

Anderson, CA

#2858 Nov 9, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
slickardo is right on this account, the only firmly rethuglican channel is fauxnews....

but the only really anti rethuglican channel is MSNBC.

CNN is centrist and so is the evening news on three networks...

romney didnt make his postions clear.....he needed to do that to even have a chance.
NO Tea tards left behind

Anderson, CA

#2859 Nov 9, 2012
on the other hand romney buried Obama, in regards to big corporate super pac donations.

but the great Obama got WAY more small private donations from real average people.

and it just goes to show ??

money cant but a ROMNEY robot, the presidency...

we have this litte inconveinience, called democracy.
Morons

Redwood City, CA

#2860 Nov 9, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
I know you are an expert because you talked to some friend who has a cousin who was a brother of a neighbor who read a book about the military. Why are you complaining? Barack is going to gut the military and wants to reduce our defense and sit back and claim a victory for a 3rd term. Oh I am sure a czar is working on that part of the constitution this very moment.

Know this, when something really bad puts your well being at risk, there won't be anyone to help you out. Just maybe they will bring back the draft and hunk your behind to boot camp, especially with your significant and substantial background on the military, my guess is you should last about 5 minutes.

It is going to be very interesting to see who gets a job after firing those volunteers who joined the military, I guess they can all hire on with "TEAtards left behind" and whine and moan with his poor me attitude. No, I don't think that will happen, guys who served their country have respect for themselves and don't depend on everyone to give them something.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#2861 Nov 9, 2012
NO Tea tards left behind wrote:
<quoted text>
slickardo is right on this account, the only firmly rethuglican channel is fauxnews....
but the only really anti rethuglican channel is MSNBC.
CNN is centrist and so is the evening news on three networks...
romney didnt make his postions clear.....he needed to do that to even have a chance.
I agree Fox and MSNBC are neither worth watching, too slanted, more spin than news.

For me whenever a reporter has an opinion, I change the channel, cause I could care less what their opinions are.

CNN is ok... not perfect by any stretch of the imagination, but the best of networks anyway.
NO Tea tards left behind

Anderson, CA

#2862 Nov 9, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
What about the billions of dollars spent trying to purchase the Presidency? Was that Romney's idea of a stimulus package?
you hit the nail on the head buddy.

a lost candidadcy like THAT?? is mearly economic stimulus, mostly for the networks.

think of all the money those donors would have made over the next 8 or ten years??.......if the romney had won and lowerred their taxes further.?? it is trillions
one billion is chump change compared with that....

not to mention other areas like energy development. and banking dereggulation. trillions!!
Morons

Redwood City, CA

#2863 Nov 9, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
I can see where you believe that especially since you most likely watch NBC (Nobody But Clinton)- ABC (Always Bill Clinton) and CNN (Clinton News Network). I imagine your most key worthy hosts for news and excitement are Rachel Madcow and the Erectile Dysfunction show (ED Show).

That's a great lineup of pro Obama posterior sniffers.
NO Tea tards left behind

Anderson, CA

#2864 Nov 9, 2012
Morons wrote:
<quoted text>
I know you are an expert because you talked to some friend who has a cousin who was a brother of a neighbor who read a book about the military. Why are you complaining? Barack is going to gut the military and wants to reduce our defense and sit back and claim a victory for a 3rd term. Oh I am sure a czar is working on that part of the constitution this very moment.
Know this, when something really bad puts your well being at risk, there won't be anyone to help you out. Just maybe they will bring back the draft and hunk your behind to boot camp, especially with your significant and substantial background on the military, my guess is you should last about 5 minutes.
It is going to be very interesting to see who gets a job after firing those volunteers who joined the military, I guess they can all hire on with "TEAtards left behind" and whine and moan with his poor me attitude. No, I don't think that will happen, guys who served their country have respect for themselves and don't depend on everyone to give them something.
man!! they tell you guys anything.

i you actually looked at a chart of recent historic defence spending??
youll see it just goes UP....no matter who is president..

right now it is at 730 billion.

dollars year...

right where bush left it...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 7 hr JOEL 70,985
Carmel River diverted to allow dam removal, pre... Tue Clint 1
Calif. cop may be fired for giving suicidal stu... Dec 13 John Smith 1
Kristen Scannell Saratoga Springs NY Adds New H... Dec 12 Alex Montgomery 1
Who do you think is the MOST corrupt Monterey C... Dec 9 montereyusedtobenice 1
where can I find heroin in monterey? Dec 9 montereyusedtobenice 5
Help! In need of opiates preferably boi Dec 5 Njp9080 1
Monterey Dating
Find my Match

Monterey People Search