Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Morons

San Francisco, CA

#2783 Nov 8, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
If soldiers are working for the government and you ask them to do something, aren't you in-turn asking the government for something? Soldiers are often purposely send to their death. It is their job.
Really? Why don't you share with us your wisdom and experience of being a soldier.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#2784 Nov 8, 2012
NoHairTrump wrote:
NO HAIR - Donald Trump calls Obama’s 2012 re-election a ‘total sham’ of course after taking one look at Donald Trump most people understand this man has serious menta issues to take care of.
As do many Republicans and tea party members or tea baggers.
Trump!!!!

You're fired.

Nobody cares about your worthless opinions anymore.

Location hidden

#2785 Nov 8, 2012
Morons wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? Why don't you share with us your wisdom and experience of being a soldier.
Just go on YouTube buddy are ask anyone who has been there.

I don't have to show you no stinkin badges.
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

#2786 Nov 8, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm quite sure the State Department warned him of the risks. Death was a very distinct possibility. Soldiers enter combat situations just the same. There are explosives and live ammo. They also die. Bush sent them to Iraq for nothing didn't he? How many gave their lives only fighting for the buddies? You are babbling again. It's time to wise up.
He was an Ambassador, not a CIA agent idiot. We have NOT had an Ambassador killed since 1979. Checking the mail can kill you too. lol....He was not a soldier. In other words, Obama is off limits, it's good when he lies, but let's go back to what bush did. You are a brainwashed waste of sheep. If the great obama got caught lying, how many other lies has he done?
Morons

San Francisco, CA

#2787 Nov 8, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm quite sure the State Department warned him of the risks. Death was a very distinct possibility. Soldiers enter combat situations just the same. There are explosives and live ammo. They also die. Bush sent them to Iraq for nothing didn't he? How many gave their lives only fighting for the buddies? You are babbling again. It's time to wise up.
When asked for help in advance in Libya, 4 people died when they were refused by Obama and his minions to provide help then when aware of the situation he ran away to Vegas. Obama thinks people are cannon fodder and has no problems or reservation in sending people to their deaths, even non military ones which was the case of the ambassador. Your hero was responsible for their deaths when he refused to help them and the only difference is he did so by proxy.

Of course we don't talk about the border patrol agent who died and is being concealed by the AG under the Baracks "executive privileged". This stinks to high heaven but what do you liberals care, you run away when your country calls for anything except when it offers free things like condoms for recreational use.

Since you brought up military and you are such an expert, how many died under the Barack?

Look it up! I removed the link after posting it because you need to do the research since you are so knowledgeable and probably have the numbers in your head.

http://www.*********

Location hidden

#2788 Nov 8, 2012
Morons wrote:
<quoted text>
He is what one WWII submarine captain told me. He said there was a good reason why superior officers didn't fraternize with the men. The example he gave was this.

He said, "Suppose I am in command and I know that sending the first man will almost certainly result in his death?"

He went on, "Take a group of soldiers. We can't advance because of a sniper. So I tell the first man to run over there knowing he will draw fire and probably get killed. The guy runs and draws fire then we know the location of the sniper. If the first guy fails, I have to send in the second guy and so on and so forth. This is why we don't fraternize and get personal. Everyone has to do his job. That's just the way it is."

Then he started making examples of submarine stories where brave men gave their lives for others doing a job that would result in their death.

I not for being a sailor or soldier, one would not be is the same position. Policemen and firemen do the same. It goes with the territory.
Morons

San Francisco, CA

#2789 Nov 8, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>He was an Ambassador, not a CIA agent idiot. We have NOT had an Ambassador killed since 1979. Checking the mail can kill you too. lol....He was not a soldier. In other words, Obama is off limits, it's good when he lies, but let's go back to what bush did. You are a brainwashed waste of sheep. If the great obama got caught lying, how many other lies has he done?
The communist philosophy is that when confronted when caught lying, you tell a larger one to hide the first one. That's why liberals do what they do, they either hide it, spin it, or back pedal such as the case of Chris Matthews and his comment about being happy about the storm. The next day when it was getting hot in the kitchen, he apologized but he knew exactly what he was saying only he didn't think about the repercussions.

It is never difficult to catch a liberal in a lie, what is difficult is catching one telling the truth.

Location hidden

#2790 Nov 8, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>He was an Ambassador, not a CIA agent idiot. We have NOT had an Ambassador killed since 1979. Checking the mail can kill you too. lol....He was not a soldier. In other words, Obama is off limits, it's good when he lies, but let's go back to what bush did. You are a brainwashed waste of sheep. If the great obama got caught lying, how many other lies has he done?
The State Department issued warnings for American Citizens to avoid Libya. Do you have a point? What about Operation Drumbeat during WWII. Who was to blame for all the thousands of seamen who died off the East Coast when the United States had been warned about the imminent attack on shipping? Who cares? Shit happens armchair quarterback. I don't give a rat's ass about that.

Location hidden

#2791 Nov 8, 2012
Morons wrote:
<quoted text>
When asked for help in advance in Libya, 4 people died when they were refused by Obama and his minions to provide help then when aware of the situation he ran away to Vegas. Obama thinks people are cannon fodder and has no problems or reservation in sending people to their deaths, even non military ones which was the case of the ambassador. Your hero was responsible for their deaths when he refused to help them and the only difference is he did so by proxy.
Of course we don't talk about the border patrol agent who died and is being concealed by the AG under the Baracks "executive privileged". This stinks to high heaven but what do you liberals care, you run away when your country calls for anything except when it offers free things like condoms for recreational use.
Since you brought up military and you are such an expert, how many died under the Barack?
Look it up! I removed the link after posting it because you need to do the research since you are so knowledgeable and probably have the numbers in your head.
http://www.*********
Don't care. It means nothing. I don't give a rats ass.
Morons

San Francisco, CA

#2792 Nov 8, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
He is what one WWII submarine captain told me. He said there was a good reason why superior officers didn't fraternize with the men. The example he gave was this.
He said, "Suppose I am in command and I know that sending the first man will almost certainly result in his death?"
He went on, "Take a group of soldiers. We can't advance because of a sniper. So I tell the first man to run over there knowing he will draw fire and probably get killed. The guy runs and draws fire then we know the location of the sniper. If the first guy fails, I have to send in the second guy and so on and so forth. This is why we don't fraternize and get personal. Everyone has to do his job. That's just the way it is."
Then he started making examples of submarine stories where brave men gave their lives for others doing a job that would result in their death.
I not for being a sailor or soldier, one would not be is the same position. Policemen and firemen do the same. It goes with the territory.
Do not give me that line of shit, I was a submariner for 20+ years running ops in the North Atlantic and South Pacific on 3 different SSBN's and I took the job voluntarily and I knew the risks and I was compensated accordingly. I rode a couple of boats that scared the hell out of me and regardless, I stayed in the job as did every other crew member.

I also knew that if called upon I would do what is necessary to help my fellow submariner, I didn't need anybody to tell me that someone might depend on me because I depended on them as well.

What nerve you have to site such garbage, you should be ashamed trying to prove a point at someone else's expense, especially a veteran.
TEAtards left behind

Anderson, CA

#2793 Nov 8, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Romney was too nice. He should have torn Obama to shreds on Obama's very real deficits and corruptions.
He should have canceled the last two debates, seeing what the liberals are. He should have known what they would do to him.
Instead, his idiot advisers told him to stop being so tough and to become even more meek.
Now, the fact of the matter is he had the worst campaign managers in American history.
His strategy team was led by a Stu Stevens and a Russ Schriefer. They were the most absurd staff in the history of the Republican Party.
... He lost the Hispanic vote. Even the loyal Cuban Americans turned on him. Why? Because he picked Ryan, not Rubio.
Why would he spit in the face of Rubio? Rubio had the best story at that convention. Do any of you remember Rubio's stirring speech about his father, who was a barman in a hotel? He had no anger about his father serving in a bar. He said his father knew his son's time would come.
wow you have no clue why you lost!!

romney certainly ran an absurd campaign!!

but the reasons run way deeper...

including what was happening at the state level in FLA, VA, PA, Ohio, MIchigan and wisconsin...

the war on women, unions and immigrants had much to do with why you lost...

and the changing demographics favor the democrats compleatly..

GWB reached out to latinos?? and won 40%.....just enough to beat kerry.

but mitt was polling in the 20's with the latino vote all year...

and I kept pointing this FACT out to you fools.....but no one on the right would listen.

well look who told ya so!!

who ever wins the latino vote, will win the whitehouse.

from now on.

deal with it.
TEAtards left behind

Anderson, CA

#2794 Nov 8, 2012
Morons wrote:
<quoted text>
So educate yourself then get a job that isn't physically demanding. There are guys out there without legs or arms who lead productive lives because they aren't feeling sorry for themselves and whining that they need something from someone. You have a computer, learn how to write and not that stupid format you use like some person who texts in a half-ass manner.
If you act professional and you function and speak professionally you will become professional. Quit the "poor me" and get off your ass and do something about it, begging to Obama or any politician by kissing their ass is disgraceful, have some pride. I would rather empty Porta Potties with a glass and a spoon then to lower myself to begging a politician for anything. I shouldn't have to tell you this crap, what the hell was wrong with your parents or as liberals call them "your care givers"?
You can start by sticking with one name, maybe you might have a little respect for yourself and develop some of that pride, it's not easy by any means but it's a start.
im not sure who you are talking to??

someone on welfare??

anyways?? why did you change your location??

oh yeah?/

I forgot?/

i dont care why.

Location hidden

#2795 Nov 8, 2012
Morons wrote:
<quoted text>
Do not give me that line of shit, I was a submariner for 20+ years running ops in the North Atlantic and South Pacific on 3 different SSBN's and I took the job voluntarily and I knew the risks and I was compensated accordingly. I rode a couple of boats that scared the hell out of me and regardless, I stayed in the job as did every other crew member.
I also knew that if called upon I would do what is necessary to help my fellow submariner, I didn't need anybody to tell me that someone might depend on me because I depended on them as well.
What nerve you have to site such garbage, you should be ashamed trying to prove a point at someone else's expense, especially a veteran.
Are you MAD bro? You just agreed with everything I posted previously. Why are you so argumentative?
TEAtards left behind

Anderson, CA

#2796 Nov 8, 2012
Morons wrote:
<quoted text>
I should have known you were fond of seaman

Location hidden

#2797 Nov 8, 2012
Morons wrote:
<quoted text>
In one of my previous posts I stated that soldiers die for the buddies didn't I? Guess you missed that point.
TEAtards left behind

Anderson, CA

#2798 Nov 8, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Give it up dude, it was our Ambassador to Libya that was killed, he was not asked to fight to his death. We don't ask soldiers to die, that was Japan in ww2. What the F do u know about war? we send soldiers on purpose to their death???, so u think usa has suicide soldiers? You are nuts.
that is the very definition of what happened with that unneccesary war you wont talk about.
TEAtards left behind

Anderson, CA

#2799 Nov 8, 2012
Morons wrote:
<quoted text>
TEAtards left behind
Two Term BarackStar Obama
concerned citizen
are the same person and cannot be trusted.
im not here to find trust....

I hope you are not either, because these are what we call strangers...

and if im not to be trusted?? why do you keep answering my posts??
TEAtards left behind

Anderson, CA

#2800 Nov 8, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Ryan was a dumb choice indeed.
I knew that having paul ryan (and his imfamous budget that calls for voucherizing medicare) on romney's side would deliver the state of florida..........for the president.

for obvious reasons..

or mabey it was the south florida hubanos', turning on senior romney, like ricarrdo likes to believe.
TEAtards left behind

Anderson, CA

#2801 Nov 8, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
In one of my previous posts I stated that soldiers die for the buddies didn't I? Guess you missed that point.
I realize that when "moron" responds to one of your post(or mine)??

it isnt after he actually reads it.

Since: Sep 10

Perris, CA

#2802 Nov 8, 2012
Morons wrote:
<quoted text>
Any you can't pay down the deficit without raising taxes on the middle class. If I were rich I would donate a years income but I am not and all that will result is more spending. Look at the last 4 years, what has happened to the debt, do you think 3% from the rich is going to reduce the debt? If it did I would ask for 10%.
You are oblivious to what is happening around you, are you on some sort of social program that exempts you from life and economics or do you drive a shopping card digging through shit cans looking for aluminum cans!
...you don't have to do any of that!! just create jobs!! but you can't do that with all the regulations, epa, and taxing the wealthy!! fuel is the issue...lower fuel, taxes, and regulations, and you will have a robust economy!!..but obama does the oposite, and expects the same profits for the feds! doesn't work!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) Jul 22 dGo mneDad lyHo i... 71,943
News Del Rey Oaks Garden Center grand opening schedu... Jul 21 Kathi Buckley Smith 1
drugs Jul 16 JayJay 2
News Sex offender Tom Pollacci pleads not guilty to ... (Mar '09) Jul 15 martin5 360
City of seaside needs to replace more than PD T... Jul 10 fed up 1
Monterey Seafood Restaurant Celebrates its 26 Y... Jul 6 cafefina58 1
News Carmel waste broker accused of bribery (Dec '08) Jun '15 ChaCha 17
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Monterey Mortgages