Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#2720 Nov 8, 2012
The Infantile left Winged wrote:
<quoted text>
No... no they most certainly did NOT!
PROOF: OBAMA REFUSED TO CALL BENGHAZI 'TERROR,' CBS COVERED UP
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Journalism/2012/...
Media cover up Benghazi scandal to favor Obama
Read more: http://www.gazette.com/articles/letters-14679...
GUESS WHAT: MSM STILL NOT COVERING BENGHAZI SCANDAL THAT LEFT FOUR AMERICANS DEAD (HERE’S THE EVIDENCE)
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/guess-what-ms...
Has The Media Been Absent From Benghazi Coverage?
http://townhall.com/video/has-the-media-been-...
Who cares?
InYourFace

Covina, CA

#2721 Nov 8, 2012
Fracking for the GOP, Republican and Tea Party.

I don't know what lessons Republicans took from their stinging defeat, but I do know this: Fear, hate and racism is not a platform to run on outside the southern states.
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

#2722 Nov 8, 2012
Two Term BarackStar Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
SO the answer to my question is NO!!
the storm didnt turn the election for the presdient...
he would have mopped the floor with romney's face anyways.....
just like at the later two debates!!
Each post you make, there are like 20 questions, can you keep focused on one idea at a time, do you have ADD? Or are you Bipolar?
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

#2723 Nov 8, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Who cares?
The dead person's family members and concerned citizens of United States of America.
Two Term BarackStar Obama

Anderson, CA

#2724 Nov 8, 2012
InYourFace wrote:
Fracking for the GOP, Republican and Tea Party.
I don't know what lessons Republicans took from their stinging defeat, but I do know this: Fear, hate and racism is not a platform to run on outside the southern states.
they havnt actually figured that out yet....

a Ive heard many of them making plans, to double down on crazy.

it will just make for more democrats in our politcal process......

which is fine by me.
Two Term BarackStar Obama

Anderson, CA

#2725 Nov 8, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>You missed the point, read the comment right below the first Chris Matthews comment. People died and this fool is happy because of the storm.
all I have to do is know you are nuts to think someone would LIKE a hurricane, as opposed to NOt having one.

the election would have been the same sort of blow out without sandy...

you guys just can quite come to grips with the fact that your ideology was rejected.

deal with it now.

you are doubling down on crazy after crazy lost....

......and it looks quite pathetic.
Two Term BarackStar Obama

Anderson, CA

#2726 Nov 8, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Each post you make, there are like 20 questions, can you keep focused on one idea at a time, do you have ADD? Or are you Bipolar?
try to keep up!!

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#2727 Nov 8, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>The dead person's family members and concerned citizens of United States of America.
They had the choice to be there or not didn't they? Working in those violent countries gives you no guarantees. You always claim the Government shouldn't help people now you are talking out the other side of your mouth.
Two Term BarackStar Obama

Anderson, CA

#2728 Nov 8, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>The dead person's family members and concerned citizens of United States of America.
they are mostly upset with how the right wing media(faux news) handled the aftermath.

making politics out of their tragedy...

and now STILL after Obama cleaned your clocks..

ive not heard you quote them??

I wonder why?

what will you guys do after we clean your clocks again in 16'??

I know that your party will put up nothing but obstruction for obama in the mean time.

mabey because they F**ing hate you guys??
InYourFace

Covina, CA

#2729 Nov 8, 2012
Karl Rove’s final 2012 election should be the nail in his coffin for his profitable career.

To insist in the face of defeat that you should have won only says that you did not objectively assess the facts.

It was close to be sure, but not that close.

Romney could only win if certain dominoes kicked in, and even an amateur like me could see that wasn’t the most likely outcome.

When such a high-priced player no longer sees the playing field with clarity, and starts believing his own spin, he’s worthless to his own team.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#2731 Nov 8, 2012
InYourFace wrote:
Karl Rove’s final 2012 election should be the nail in his coffin for his profitable career.
To insist in the face of defeat that you should have won only says that you did not objectively assess the facts.
It was close to be sure, but not that close.
Romney could only win if certain dominoes kicked in, and even an amateur like me could see that wasn’t the most likely outcome.
When such a high-priced player no longer sees the playing field with clarity, and starts believing his own spin, he’s worthless to his own team.
He should retire along with Gingridge and Rush Limpbaugh.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#2732 Nov 8, 2012
Two Term BarackStar Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
they are mostly upset with how the right wing media(faux news) handled the aftermath.
making politics out of their tragedy...
and now STILL after Obama cleaned your clocks..
ive not heard you quote them??
I wonder why?
what will you guys do after we clean your clocks again in 16'??
I know that your party will put up nothing but obstruction for obama in the mean time.
mabey because they F**ing hate you guys??
Didn't you just love all the right wing media predictions of a Romney landslide? Too funny.
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

#2733 Nov 8, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
They had the choice to be there or not didn't they? Working in those violent countries gives you no guarantees. You always claim the Government shouldn't help people now you are talking out the other side of your mouth.
Show us the post where I said the Government shouldn't help people? It must be easy to find since I "always" claim that. How many Ambassadors have we lost to violence? You make is sound like it's part of the job. The total is 7. The last one in 1979. According to you, "who cares".
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

#2734 Nov 8, 2012
Two Term BarackStar Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
try to keep up!!
ADD? What medication do you take? Can't find a job?
Two Term BarackStar Obama

Anderson, CA

#2735 Nov 8, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't you just love all the right wing media predictions of a Romney landslide? Too funny.
it sure was gratifyin to see Rush limbaugh predicting a romney landslide one day??? and then the next day, squrirming like a pig about to be slaughtered.

Im soooooo friggin glad romney didnt get the office.

he is such an empty suit, with no vision of his own...

a yes coproate yes man who had NOOOO idea how to relate to common man issues..

take it from me, he was my govenor.
Two Term BarackStar Obama

Anderson, CA

#2736 Nov 8, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>ADD? What medication do you take? Can't find a job?
you know what meds I take.....

the kind that can be grow in the garden!

the kind that were just legalized for the FIRST time!!

that and french roast coffee to keep the migranes away.

you??

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#2737 Nov 8, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Show us the post where I said the Government shouldn't help people? It must be easy to find since I "always" claim that. How many Ambassadors have we lost to violence? You make is sound like it's part of the job. The total is 7. The last one in 1979. According to you, "who cares".
You are advocating that the government should have done something right? Doing something which would have protected or prevented those people from being killed would constitute the definition of government help would it not?
Two Term BarackStar Obama

Anderson, CA

#2738 Nov 8, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Show us the post where I said the Government shouldn't help people? It must be easy to find since I "always" claim that. How many Ambassadors have we lost to violence? You make is sound like it's part of the job. The total is 7. The last one in 1979. According to you, "who cares".
you dis the poor and working classes all the freaking time!!

it is one of the central tenants to BEING a teabagger.

you said you enjoyed the fact that truman nooked the japanese!!

that alone tells me you fit the qualifications for loony right wing tea wing nut of the year.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#2739 Nov 8, 2012
Two Term BarackStar Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
it sure was gratifyin to see Rush limbaugh predicting a romney landslide one day??? and then the next day, squrirming like a pig about to be slaughtered.
Im soooooo friggin glad romney didnt get the office.
he is such an empty suit, with no vision of his own...
a yes coproate yes man who had NOOOO idea how to relate to common man issues..
take it from me, he was my govenor.
He did make are really good concession speech. I felt very sorry for him.
Two Term BarackStar Obama

Anderson, CA

#2740 Nov 8, 2012
InYourFace wrote:
Karl Rove’s final 2012 election should be the nail in his coffin for his profitable career.
To insist in the face of defeat that you should have won only says that you did not objectively assess the facts.
It was close to be sure, but not that close.
Romney could only win if certain dominoes kicked in, and even an amateur like me could see that wasn’t the most likely outcome.
When such a high-priced player no longer sees the playing field with clarity, and starts believing his own spin, he’s worthless to his own team.
1458 days until 16'.....and counting

cant wait to see how badly the democrats destroy the rebuttlickers then!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) Jul 22 dGo mneDad lyHo i... 71,943
News Del Rey Oaks Garden Center grand opening schedu... Jul 21 Kathi Buckley Smith 1
drugs Jul 16 JayJay 2
News Sex offender Tom Pollacci pleads not guilty to ... (Mar '09) Jul 15 martin5 360
City of seaside needs to replace more than PD T... Jul 10 fed up 1
Monterey Seafood Restaurant Celebrates its 26 Y... Jul 6 cafefina58 1
News Carmel waste broker accused of bribery (Dec '08) Jun '15 ChaCha 17
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Monterey Mortgages