Comments
2,581 - 2,600 of 6,126 Comments Last updated Oct 4, 2013
Morons

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2698
Nov 7, 2012
 
Two Term BarackStar Obama wrote:
<quoted text>that is what that 3 percent amounts to.....

LOTS OF CASH!!
And where do you think that "LOTS OF CASH!!" is going to go, towards the deficit or towards reducing the debt? Obamaites exist on spending because spending creates power, you exist to fill the coffers for their excessive spending. Just like California, raise taxes, increase spending beyond the income and use the state or national credit card. In the end it's all addition and subtraction, they don't earn it, they take and spend it, and you pay it, maybe not as the rich but you do so in your every day expenses.

One thing we can all pretty much bet and that is your checkbook and credit rating with your understanding of math must really suck.
Two Term BarackStar Obama

Anderson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2699
Nov 7, 2012
 
marraige equality has broken through by popular vote! in 3 states!

a big nite for civil rights on the LGBT and pot issue.

BIG election!! BIG Obama!!
John

Baldwin Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2700
Nov 7, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

John Boehner offers tax talks, but outline is vague.

Vague is just he half of it, the Republicans don't have anything to bargin with anymore, the american public or voters have rejected their LAME excuses for their LAME attempts as working for the people instead of themselves.

So beware John Boehner, your job is one the line, and everyone of those lazy-shiftless Republicans in Washington D.C..
Two Term BarackStar Obama

Anderson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2701
Nov 7, 2012
 
Morons wrote:
<quoted text>
And where do you think that "LOTS OF CASH!!" is going to go, towards the deficit or towards reducing the debt? Obamaites exist on spending because spending creates power, you exist to fill the coffers for their excessive spending. Just like California, raise taxes, increase spending beyond the income and use the state or national credit card. In the end it's all addition and subtraction, they don't earn it, they take and spend it, and you pay it, maybe not as the rich but you do so in your every day expenses.
One thing we can all pretty much bet and that is your checkbook and credit rating with your understanding of math must really suck.
Im not sure what you are talking about?

Obama extended the Bush tax cuts compleatly.

where were you two years ago??

they expire New Years day, and then Obama will force the congress to vote for HIS middle class tax cut....while letting the tax cuts for the brackets above 250000, expire!

you cant cut taxes on the wealthy and pay down the deficit.

absent from your arguement was a cut in defense spending......

and after all?? the wealthy did fine in 90's, just like they did fine the last 4 years...

corporate profits are off the charts.

BTW: the wealthy have managed to offshore 32 trillion dollars in the last 25 years, while real wages for the median income have declined .....so stop whining about the deficit...

any real debate on the deficit, starts with progressive taxation of the welathy, and serious cuts in corporate subsidies, and of course the defence budget!!

capice??
Two Term BarackStar Obama

Anderson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2702
Nov 7, 2012
 
new record of women who will now serve in the senate.....

in 1993?? it was 3.....

in 2013??

it will be 20...

what historic election in regards to gains for women. as well as the LGBT community, with the victory in wisconsin of tammy baldwin.
Morons

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2703
Nov 7, 2012
 
Two Term BarackStar Obama wrote:
marraige equality has broken through by popular vote! in 3 states!
a big nite for civil rights on the LGBT and pot issue.
BIG election!! BIG Obama!!
Well you just explained yourself in total. One day even you will figure out that you will get nothing from Obama, no not even a phone because you have to be smart and sober enough to fill out the paperwork. This is a case where you calling the white house from a pay phone and uttering the words "phone home" isn't going to work. Of course you could try "no habla" but the election is over and all you'll get is a free ride out to the fields.
Morons

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2704
Nov 7, 2012
 
Two Term BarackStar Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
you cant cut taxes on the wealthy and pay down the deficit.
Any you can't pay down the deficit without raising taxes on the middle class. If I were rich I would donate a years income but I am not and all that will result is more spending. Look at the last 4 years, what has happened to the debt, do you think 3% from the rich is going to reduce the debt? If it did I would ask for 10%.

You are oblivious to what is happening around you, are you on some sort of social program that exempts you from life and economics or do you drive a shopping card digging through shit cans looking for aluminum cans!
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2705
Nov 7, 2012
 
Two Term BarackStar Obama wrote:
marraige equality has broken through by popular vote! in 3 states!
a big nite for civil rights on the LGBT and pot issue.
BIG election!! BIG Obama!!
Isn't that just....special...
Misty

Hesperia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2706
Nov 7, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

When is the Misty is driving to San Bernardino, California?
Morons

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2707
Nov 7, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Two Term BarackStar Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
someone has some sour grapes to eat.
teatards are pretty frustrated this morning.
and I relish the thought....
and all I hear from the loonies like you, this morning, is that "we need to double down and nominate a real conservative"
Im hoping you do that...
it will make beating up on your party EVEN easier next time!!
the irrelevant elephant indeed...!!
but that is what you get when you purge your party of moderates, the pursue an agenda that includes a war on just about everybody, sponsored by the uber wealthy/greedy....and uber religious right wing rebuttlicken....
all that citizens united corporate cash??? and no romney victory!!?
looks like money cant buy you love...
ready??? BIG whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaa!!
sheldon addleson spent 100 million alone?? and couldnt even deliver nevada.
at the same time elizabeth warren beat lap dog scotty brown !
wall st's name is dirt.
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa is right, I want to see what you write when the next 4 years give you nothing that was promised in the first 4 years. Maybe a 3rd, 4th or 5th term, a person like you cannot learn and why simple minded politicians are capable of convincing simple minded people as yourself that they must lead you because you can't think.

If you think you are making a dent here then keep writing because you only prove you are a legend in your own mind. Makes no difference to me, I know where we are headed and can prepare, you will find out the hard way when the perks go away and you sit on some corner wondering what went wrong from all the promises made during phase one and un-kept during and after phase two.

What a waste of human meat.
Two Term BarackStar Obama

Anderson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2708
Nov 7, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Morons wrote:
<quoted text>
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa is right, I want to see what you write when the next 4 years give you nothing that was promised in the first 4 years. Maybe a 3rd, 4th or 5th term, a person like you cannot learn and why simple minded politicians are capable of convincing simple minded people as yourself that they must lead you because you can't think.
If you think you are making a dent here then keep writing because you only prove you are a legend in your own mind. Makes no difference to me, I know where we are headed and can prepare, you will find out the hard way when the perks go away and you sit on some corner wondering what went wrong from all the promises made during phase one and un-kept during and after phase two.
What a waste of human meat.
then why do you keep answering my posts....???

sorry pal, I already have remora, his name is riccardo.

your posts are too disorganized for you to qualify as my number 2 remora....

mabey if you can get that syntax dysfuction thing straighten out.

im not here to make a "dent"

Just to vent.

dont take me, or yourself, too seriously.

just lick those wounds son.

but im still hopin the tea party prevails and the next rethuglican nominee is a far far right looooonatic.

it will make beating him that much easier...(santorum!)
Two Term BarackStar Obama

Anderson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2709
Nov 7, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Morons wrote:
<quoted text>
Any you can't pay down the deficit without raising taxes on the middle class. If I were rich I would donate a years income but I am not and all that will result is more spending. Look at the last 4 years, what has happened to the debt, do you think 3% from the rich is going to reduce the debt? If it did I would ask for 10%.
You are oblivious to what is happening around you, are you on some sort of social program that exempts you from life and economics or do you drive a shopping card digging through shit cans looking for aluminum cans!
I think If I needed to look for aluminum cans??

I wouldnt have time to post here from MY house....
Morons

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2710
Nov 7, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

We have to give Obama one positive trait. After 4 years of screwing things up he can still convince ignorant people he deserves another chance. If you tell such ingorant people that a pogo stick up the ass doesn't hurt they would drop their pants with a big red arrow and say:

"HIT ME HERE"
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2712
Nov 7, 2012
 
Chris Matthews on Obama win:'I'm so glad we had that storm'
Morons

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2713
Nov 7, 2012
 
RiccardoFire wrote:
Chris Matthews on Obama win:'I'm so glad we had that storm'
That's called compassion and what these people think. With over 100 dead I hope bastard Matthews can sleep well.
Two Term BarackStar Obama

Anderson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2714
Nov 7, 2012
 
RiccardoFire wrote:
Chris Matthews on Obama win:'I'm so glad we had that storm'
Obama cleaned the floor with romney!!

by 126 electoral votes..

do you really think Romney had a chance?? even without the storm??

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2715
Nov 8, 2012
 
Two Term BarackStar Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama cleaned the floor with romney!!
by 126 electoral votes..
do you really think Romney had a chance?? even without the storm??
Considering the Electoral College is all or none in a majority of States, and with the popular vote being nearly a 50/50 split- I would hardly say anyone wiped the floor with anyone last night.

The 50/50 split tells me that as a nation we really didn't have much confidence in either of the clowns.
Two Term BarackStar Obama

Anderson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2716
Nov 8, 2012
 
akpilot wrote:
<quoted text>
Considering the Electoral College is all or none in a majority of States, and with the popular vote being nearly a 50/50 split- I would hardly say anyone wiped the floor with anyone last night.
The 50/50 split tells me that as a nation we really didn't have much confidence in either of the clowns.
in presdiential politic??

in the present polarized day??

126 eletoral votes is a blow out...

you guys lost Ohio due to that romney ad that chrysler then shot down...

from here on?? its demmys all the way.

.....or??..until you guys can figure out how to get back to the center....

the obvious proof of this? is that you guys have blown taking the senate THREE times now, because of dumb te a party cadidates, like aiken and murdoch

those two should be senators, but they opened their big mouths...

and something TOO ugly to elect came out.

please do drift more towards the right.

Nominate someon like santorum, so next time?? it wont even be close.

all the democrats have to do??.... is find someone vaguely centrist, to beat you pathetic fringy fools!!
Two Term BarackStar Obama

Anderson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2717
Nov 8, 2012
 
akpilot wrote:
<quoted text>
Considering the Electoral College is all or none in a majority of States, and with the popular vote being nearly a 50/50 split- I would hardly say anyone wiped the floor with anyone last night.
The 50/50 split tells me that as a nation we really didn't have much confidence in either of the clowns.
SO the answer to my question is NO!!

the storm didnt turn the election for the presdient...

he would have mopped the floor with romney's face anyways.....

just like at the later two debates!!
Sandy

Baldwin Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2718
Nov 8, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo has fired his $153,000-a-year emergency management director.

For diverting a crew to remove a tree, from his Long Island home's driveway.

After Superstorm Sandy hit along the coast of New York state.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Monterey Forum right now

Search the Monterey Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 26 min Momma 200,346
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 5 hr Eric 68,396
CA Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) 12 hr snodder 2,252
Tim Grobaty: Rock acts once reigned at old Mari... (Jun '10) Sun harry king 4
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) Sun Twilight sun 7,848
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) Sun Facts facts 15,927
Monterey: Aircraft carrier USS Nimitz expected ... Jul 25 Margaret Smith 6
•••
•••
•••
Monterey Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Monterey Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Monterey News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Monterey
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••