|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

RiccardoSucks wrote:
<quoted text>
Big freaking deal! A couple Black Panthers standing outside of a polling station. As long as they are not interfering with anybody voting and no laws are being violated who gives a rat's ass besides Rush Limbaugh and RiccardoWacko? Now if it was a mob of Tea Baggers trying to physically keep people from going into an abortion clinic Ricky and Mitty and Pauly Ryan would be applauding them for doing "the Lord's work"! LOL
The idea that the Black Panthers "delivered Obama" in the last election is ludicrous beyond belief and doesn't deserve the dignity of a response!
funny!!

i think it was rupert or dick morris??

mabey it was karl rove?

one of those freaks arranges for some "optics"......

......to arrive at the polls, and be photographed, by some faux news crew, who happened to have the hot exclusive tip on the this sort of "intimidation".....
........ it is really quite funny to watch them fabricate their own ridiculous stories.

the real voter intimidation is too uncomfortable for them to discuss.....

...... it involves there not being enough polling stations, for election day...
...and people waiting around 8 hrs and getting damn discouraged!! but most of them are hanging in there, like chads.

this sort of voter supression(intimidation) involves rolling back early voting,.at polling stations that favor the democrats(read urban neighborhoods)

riccardo makes some outlandish claims indeed,

"the black pathers delivered the election for obama"

that is really funny, but it gives the reader an idea of how insane rockhardo really is.

I hear what you are saying about the hypocracy of the right.

abortion are bad, but the thing that stops unwanted pregnanacies is bad too??

it makes no sense, like most of their veiws.
Two Term BarackStar Obama

Anderson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>I just knew it was ourselves that was evil, I guess Rev. Wright was right about our country. It's Washington's fault for our policy in the Muslim world. Or in other words, you mean besides giving Egypt and Pakistan...we give to the Jews. Yes, the Liberal hates Israel. Nothing new. We already know that. So if Radical Islam doesn't exist, that means you are saying all Muslims believe the same. Then why do they kill each other?
with regards to Israel??.....liberal have been the peace maker presidents of our time....

carter and clinton.

it is telling that you think they(or us?) hate israel.

each of those presidents worked nights to make sure israel was safe. BY negociating, you foolish blustering, right wing ass....

what were you doing to insure Israel's saftey??

voting for a president who brought a good load of instabitly to the region???, of which the current administration is stil dealing with to this day???

you guys suck at foriegn policy....

we are seriously having to clean up your messes lately....

and the lack of gratitude is getting old.

it isnt that surpising, most of our allies prefer dealing with the democrats now....
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Two Term BarackStar Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
with regards to Israel??.....liberal have been the peace maker presidents of our time....
carter and clinton.
LOL...what are you smoking today? Carter was the one that unleashed all the terrorists, he destroyed Iran. And after serving as President, he has caused more harm, helping usher in the Arab Spring. http://news.investors.com/ibd-editorials/0112...

Why Is Jimmy Carter Helping Egypt's Islamic Radicals?

As president, with his U.N. ambassador, Andrew Young, calling the Ayatollah Khomeini "some kind of saint" and his own State Department suggesting Khomeini's anti-American writings were forgeries, Carter abandoned our ally the Shah of Iran and let Khomeini conduct an Islamist revolution. For 444 days 52 Americans were held hostage.

If not for Carter's naive "human rights" foreign policy, an anti-American Islamofascist regime in Tehran wouldn't be on the verge of acquiring nuclear weapons.

Carter also orchestrated the communist Sandinistas' rise to power in Nicaragua, the thinking being that leftist revolutions would happen anyway.

Today, Carter's USAID director, Lawrence Harrison, admits, "Nicaragua is a good deal poorer than it was in 1979, and Daniel Ortega, first Sandinista president, is again president — albeit acting anything but democratically. After Fidel Castro, Ortega is Hugo Chavez's closest ally."

So weak had America become under Carter that six months after signing a nuclear peace treaty, Moscow sent tanks into Afghanistan.

Now, with the jihadist Muslim Brotherhood poised to take power, Carter has declared that "the will of the people has been expressed accurately."

Why would a former U.S. president help the organization that established the Hamas terrorist group and whose Egyptian Freedom and Justice Party (FJP) manifesto promises to cut off oil and gas to "the Zionist occupiers of Palestine," establish Taliban-like Shariah law and devastate the economy by banning the supposedly Zionist practice of consumer lending?

But then, why did Carter help Marxist Hugo Chavez use voter fraud to stay in power after the 2004 recall referendum? Carter notoriously quipped that corrupt Venezuela could expect "results that will be much more satisfactory than they were in 2000 in Florida."

Why has he meddled in Pyongyang, once telling Americans — according to American Enterprise Institute scholar Steven Hayward — that Kim Il Sung was "the North Korean equivalent of George Washington or Patrick Henry"?

And Clinton did a lot of bombing, but yes we know they were good bombs.
RiccardoSucks

Roseville, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

RiccardoFire wrote:
Funny business in Philly: GOP officials booted, Black Panthers return -- and Obama at polling site?
Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/11/06/ju...
Oooooh! GOP officials booed! How dare they!

A couple of Black Panthers standing around not bothering anybody? HOLY CRAP! Call in the Tea Bagger Storm Troopers to haul them off to the concentration camp!

And Obama was there too? OMG It's the end of civilization as we know it!

Only Fox News and the brain dead Tea Bagger RiccardoWacko could get their panties in an uproar over this! Amazing how hypersensitive you get when you're losing! LOL
RiccardoSucks

Roseville, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Post it, back up your lies mr foul mouth.
Shove it up your Tea Bagger poop chute if you can get your head out of Rush Limbaugh's poop chute long enough! LOL

Anderson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>LOL...what are you smoking today? Carter was the one that unleashed all the terrorists, he destroyed Iran. And after serving as President, he has caused more harm, helping usher in the Arab Spring. http://news.investors.com/ibd-editorials/0112...
Why Is Jimmy Carter Helping Egypt's Islamic Radicals?
As president, with his U.N. ambassador, Andrew Young, calling the Ayatollah Khomeini "some kind of saint" and his own State Department suggesting Khomeini's anti-American writings were forgeries, Carter abandoned our ally the Shah of Iran and let Khomeini conduct an Islamist revolution. For 444 days 52 Americans were held hostage.
If not for Carter's naive "human rights" foreign policy, an anti-American Islamofascist regime in Tehran wouldn't be on the verge of acquiring nuclear weapons.
Carter also orchestrated the communist Sandinistas' rise to power in Nicaragua, the thinking being that leftist revolutions would happen anyway.
Today, Carter's USAID director, Lawrence Harrison, admits, "Nicaragua is a good deal poorer than it was in 1979, and Daniel Ortega, first Sandinista president, is again president — albeit acting anything but democratically. After Fidel Castro, Ortega is Hugo Chavez's closest ally."
So weak had America become under Carter that six months after signing a nuclear peace treaty, Moscow sent tanks into Afghanistan.
Now, with the jihadist Muslim Brotherhood poised to take power, Carter has declared that "the will of the people has been expressed accurately."
Why would a former U.S. president help the organization that established the Hamas terrorist group and whose Egyptian Freedom and Justice Party (FJP) manifesto promises to cut off oil and gas to "the Zionist occupiers of Palestine," establish Taliban-like Shariah law and devastate the economy by banning the supposedly Zionist practice of consumer lending?
But then, why did Carter help Marxist Hugo Chavez use voter fraud to stay in power after the 2004 recall referendum? Carter notoriously quipped that corrupt Venezuela could expect "results that will be much more satisfactory than they were in 2000 in Florida."
Why has he meddled in Pyongyang, once telling Americans — according to American Enterprise Institute scholar Steven Hayward — that Kim Il Sung was "the North Korean equivalent of George Washington or Patrick Henry"?
And Clinton did a lot of bombing, but yes we know they were good bombs.
wow I guess I should just leave you alone with your craziness...

none of those narratives match accepted history, at all.

except that Carter did FIGHT all the leftist elements in central amercia, before REAGAN really upped the anti.....

in the end, the democrats in congress were able to keep reagan from commiting ground forces, and leading the Us in to another jungle war situation......(because cuba and veitnam went so well.)

mabey some party war starting to learn their lessons by then....

they were marginalized at home for those reasons as well as others...

but your party led us into this current situation, and the dems are leading us out!!

two wars, bad republicans....

no whitehouse!

ps: lets go back and blame eisenhower for taking out mossadaq??

you reasoning on the iranian revolution doesnt quite stand up.

the shah was brutal(see savak) and THAT, along with western oil interests sucking all the oil out, is what prompted the revolution.....not a single term president!!

fool!

so ex president jimmy carter is really this agent for communism here in america...

the secret mission of the carter center ISNT to speread democracy?

but to spread communism here and abroad....

wow, I hope you are not going to wonder too much(in 16', lets say) why amercia doesnt want a teatarded president, like michelle bachmann or newt gingrich.

carter catually got himself elected president...

I guess he was aided by brezsnev?

or was it castro??

mabey mao?
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

RiccardoSucks wrote:
<quoted text>
Shove it up your Tea Bagger poop chute if you can get your head out of Rush Limbaugh's poop chute long enough! LOL
In other words, you can't. Are you going to start your poop rants here? Almost every topic you show up on just to comment to me, you get it deleted for using vulgar sick language. Just hope u won't stoop to playing with the quotes.
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

RiccardoSucks wrote:
<quoted text>
Oooooh! GOP officials booed! How dare they!
A couple of Black Panthers standing around not bothering anybody? HOLY CRAP! Call in the Tea Bagger Storm Troopers to haul them off to the concentration camp!
And Obama was there too? OMG It's the end of civilization as we know it!
Only Fox News and the brain dead Tea Bagger RiccardoWacko could get their panties in an uproar over this! Amazing how hypersensitive you get when you're losing! LOL
Never said anything about booing, can you read? So you don't mind when you vote to have a black racist group standing around when you vote? Do you mind of the kkk in full costume are watching you vote and standing around the room booting out the opposition?
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Two Term BarackStar Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
wow
I know it was too much for you.
Not a moron like One

Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Judged:

Easy folks, riccardo is just another repubican talking head. He throws out crap and if you respond with or request factual sources he just fades away . . . . . . .
RiccardoSucks

Roseville, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>In other words, you can't. Are you going to start your poop rants here? Almost every topic you show up on just to comment to me, you get it deleted for using vulgar sick language. Just hope u won't stoop to playing with the quotes.
Considering where your head is obviously buried my "poop chute" rants are quite appropriate here.

Amazing how some hate filled Tea Bagger nut job who was proclaimed that every man, woman and child in Afghanistan should be wiped out by the USA because the only good Muslim is a dead Muslim gets so upset by a vulgar reference to a rectal cavity!

Yeah I know...now your sissy panties are in an uproar again and you're going to go tell Topix on me! Oh boo hop! Almost as good as running to mommy when somebody pushed you on the playground eh? Whatever dude!
RiccardoSucks

Roseville, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Never said anything about booing, can you read? So you don't mind when you vote to have a black racist group standing around when you vote? Do you mind of the kkk in full costume are watching you vote and standing around the room booting out the opposition?
I couldn't care less if there were a couple of Black Panthers hanging around. Voting is in private cubicles. They aren't watching anybody voting nor interfering in voting. Maybe they just don't want to stop anybody from voting as was done in the South for decades after slavery was abolished. If you want to put your sheet over your head and go down and stand around the polling place that wouldn't bother me either. Whatever floats your boat Adolph!
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

RiccardoSucks wrote:
<quoted text>
I couldn't care less if there were a couple of Black Panthers hanging around. Voting is in private cubicles. They aren't watching anybody voting nor interfering in voting. Maybe they just don't want to stop anybody from voting as was done in the South for decades after slavery was abolished. If you want to put your sheet over your head and go down and stand around the polling place that wouldn't bother me either. Whatever floats your boat Adolph!
More bs and nonsense from a sorry loser. Did I hurt your feelings mr suck?
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Not a moron like One wrote:
Easy folks, riccardo is just another repubican talking head. He throws out crap and if you respond with or request factual sources he just fades away .......
and I'm not sorry for making u look so stupid, did it hurt that much?
PaidOffPenn

Baldwin Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Judged:

Paid Off Penn State voting officials have fixed their voting machines.

http://politix.topix.com/homepage/3273-2012-v...
RiccardoSucks

Roseville, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Judged:

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>More bs and nonsense from a sorry loser. Did I hurt your feelings mr suck?
Do you didn't hurt my feelings at all Shit-for-Brains! Sounds like I really got your Tea Bagger panties in an uproar though since you're running to the Topix moderators even faster than you ran to your mommy when you got called a sissy on the playground! LOL
Foreward

Baldwin Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Judged:

There’s so much at stake in this 2012 election.

We need to re-elect President Obama and strengthen our Democratic Senate majority so we can keep moving forward, creating jobs, and fighting back against the GOP’s War on Women.

And we’re so close to making history by electing the most women to the U.S. Senate ever.

And let Kock Bros, Karl Rove and Grover Norquist suck rotten eggs.
RiccardoSucks

Roseville, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

PaidOffPenn wrote:
Paid Off Penn State voting officials have fixed their voting machines.
http://politix.topix.com/homepage/3273-2012-v...
Wow probably the first time in history there has been a glitch in those new fangled voting machines!(Not really!!!) Note that this time it's in Romney's favor. You hit Obama and it checks Romney. That sort of blows apart your liberal conspiracy theory! As long as the machines are promptly corrected and people make sure that their choice is correctly registered I guess it's about all we can expect of our imperfect high tech world. Anybody with half a brain (which obviously doesn't include Tea Baggers) double checks all their choices before finalizing their ballot. Most of us have been doing that double checking since way back in the stone age (just a few years ago actually!) when we had those bunch cards.
DDTAH

Baldwin Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Judged:

Don't do this at home:

New York state, Freeport firefighter has been charged with arson after police said he set two cars on fire while trying to siphon gas from a fire department vehicle.

Anderson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>I know it was too much for you.
just very suprising how lot in a fantasy world you guys are...

would you lie me to debunk it again from another angle....

???

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Monterey Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••