Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

#2549 Nov 5, 2012
HURRICANE BARACK wrote:
<quoted text>
MORE like,
insurgence attacked and people died....
things are always so black and white, so cut and dried??
when the actual real world that the rest of Us live in, is quite complex and nuanced.....
you may never know.
They were terrorists. Obama knew and did nothing and went to Vegas after the attack. Obama lied, people died, he offered no protection when he Knew.
MITT WHO

Washington, UT

#2550 Nov 5, 2012
CSULB Josh wrote:
This is an easy election for smart voters.
YES on 32...not only NO, but Hell NO...on ALL of the Other Props.
yes on 36, 37 and a BIG no on 32....

unions YES!!

MITT Romney NO!!
MITT WHO

Washington, UT

#2551 Nov 5, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>They were terrorists. Obama knew and did nothing and went to Vegas after the attack. Obama lied, people died, he offered no protection when he Knew.
and ryan voted down extra protection to the amount of 300 million dollars. but i dont blame him.

people died, because our embassy was attacked...

you think obama was one of them??? because you are a hysterical tea partier!!
Hand out Romneyas

Monrovia, CA

#2552 Nov 5, 2012
Ya yes, WaterGate and Tricky-Dick

Much if not ALL of it in secret money, are driving the the final negative days of the U.S. presidential election.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#2553 Nov 5, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>They were terrorists. Obama knew and did nothing and went to Vegas after the attack. Obama lied, people died, he offered no protection when he Knew.
I don't understand. You don't want the government to spend money or do anything. Then you want the government to protect your sorry ass. You say you believe in our great Constitution, then you post stuff which could be used to justify the Patriot Act which disrespects our Constitution. What will it be? Sell off your rights for the illusion of safety? Or smaller government.
MITT WHO

Washington, UT

#2554 Nov 5, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't understand. You don't want the government to spend money or do anything. Then you want the government to protect your sorry ass. You say you believe in our great Constitution, then you post stuff which could be used to justify the Patriot Act which disrespects our Constitution. What will it be? Sell off your rights for the illusion of safety? Or smaller government.
churches and jails!!

that is what the tea party want...

they want to lock up anyone who doesnt think like them.

Location hidden

#2555 Nov 5, 2012
MITT WHO wrote:
<quoted text>
churches and jails!!
that is what the tea party want...
they want to lock up anyone who doesnt think like them.
That must be why they are so worried about the FEMA camps. They know what they would use them for. Why aren't they busy working to repeal the Patriot Act and discrediting PNAC?
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

#2556 Nov 5, 2012
MITT WHO wrote:
<quoted text>
and ryan voted down extra protection to the amount of 300 million dollars. but i dont blame him.
people died, because our embassy was attacked...
you think obama was one of them??? because you are a hysterical tea partier!!
Ryan did not get an email from our people in Libya. Ryan cannot not order extra protection at one of our embassies. Maybe on 9/11 Ryan should have contacted the great obama and tell him about the date and how we need extra protection. Since the great obama seems clueless.
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

#2557 Nov 5, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
This was not about money, we had marines there already, It had nothing to do with money. And this is not about protecting me, i am not an ambassador in Libya that was asking for protection and was ignored. Your rants don't make sense. WHy do you think 28 papers dropped support for the great obama for Romney? What obama did in Benghazi, he should be impeached. I mean for what he didn't do.

Is it treason when you put your own reelection above the good of your country and the lives of its citizens? If so, Barack Obama committed treason in leaving the four Americans to die in Benghazi.

But is there more than that? Is the treason yet greater? Were Obama and others covering up more than their ineptitude? Just what was Ambassador Stevens doing in Benghazi that day? Why had he left the Libyan capital to meet with the Turkish ambassador on the anniversary of September 11?

Rumors abound. According to Admiral Lyons writing in the Washington Times,

…one of Stevens’ main missions in Libya was to facilitate the transfer of much of Gadhafi’s military equipment, including the deadly SA-7 – portable SAMs – to Islamists and other al Qaeda-affiliated groups fighting the Assad Regime in Syria. In an excellent article, Aaron Klein states that Stevens routinely used our Benghazi consulate (mission) to coordinate the Turkish, Saudi Arabian and Qatari governments’ support for insurgencies throughout the Middle East. Further, according to Egyptian security sources, Stevens played a “central role in recruiting Islamic jihadists to fight the Assad Regime in Syria.”

Lyons adds, citing a Clare Lopez article at RadicalIslam.org ,

…that there were two large warehouse-type buildings associated with our Benghazi mission. During the terrorist attack, the warehouses were probably looted. We do not know what was there and if it was being administrated by our two former Navy SEALs and the CIA operatives who were in Benghazi. Nonetheless, the equipment was going to hardline jihadis.

Location hidden

#2558 Nov 5, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Ryan did not get an email from our people in Libya. Ryan cannot not order extra protection at one of our embassies. Maybe on 9/11 Ryan should have contacted the great obama and tell him about the date and how we need extra protection. Since the great obama seems clueless.
Who cares? Those people were stupid to remain there. Any fool can see that our interference in countries of the Middle East just destabilizes the region. It is a fantasy that Western Style democracy has a chance. All our meddling only favors the Islamist. Riccardo would stay hoping the big bad Americans would save his sorry ass?

You must be kidding me.
MITT WHO

Washington, UT

#2559 Nov 5, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Ryan did not get an email from our people in Libya. Ryan cannot not order extra protection at one of our embassies. Maybe on 9/11 Ryan should have contacted the great obama and tell him about the date and how we need extra protection. Since the great obama seems clueless.
I think it is time you let Bengazi go....
MITT WHO

Washington, UT

#2560 Nov 5, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
That must be why they are so worried about the FEMA camps. They know what they would use them for. Why aren't they busy working to repeal the Patriot Act and discrediting PNAC?
to be fair??

the tea party caucus joined with the progressives(all 20 of them) in congress to defeat some of the provisions that the lamestream rethugs brought up for a quicky renewal...in 2/10

these provisions were voted down because of a far left, far right alliance.

it is another area where I agree with gary johnson more tha Obama.

one of three or four.
MITT WHO

Washington, UT

#2561 Nov 5, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Who cares? Those people were stupid to remain there. Any fool can see that our interference in countries of the Middle East just destabilizes the region. It is a fantasy that Western Style democracy has a chance. All our meddling only favors the Islamist. Riccardo would stay hoping the big bad Americans would save his sorry ass?
You must be kidding me.
exactly, that is why i say, repower america Now!
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

#2562 Nov 5, 2012
Will New Black Panthers be back this year?

Obama advisor Valerie Jarret last week: "After we win this election, it’s our turn. Payback time. Everyone not with us is against us and they better be ready because we don’t forget. The ones who helped us will be rewarded, the ones who opposed us will get what they deserve. There is going to be hell to pay."

Way to bring people together...
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

#2563 Nov 5, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be kidding me.
Those people were never told to leave and come back home...fool. They were working for our Country, It's not a bunch of volunteers fool: it was their job to be there. We pay them to be there. We have embassies in many countries, it doesn't mean we are pushing our freedom around. Are you really confused today?
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

#2564 Nov 5, 2012
MITT WHO wrote:
<quoted text>
I think it is time you let Bengazi go....
Is it off limits? No more talk about it, is that what the obama camp is saying? Why don't you tell CBS

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Journalism/2012/...

In an astonishing display of media malpractice, CBS News quietly released proof--two days before the election, far too late to reach the media and the public--that President Barack Obama lied to the public about the Benghazi attack, as well as about his later claim to have called the attack "terrorism" from the beginning.
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

#2565 Nov 5, 2012
Vote for Romney.

1) It will give the four Americans who died at Benghazi a measure of justice.

2) It will help destroy the credibility of the MSM.

3) It is The Right Thing to Do.
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

#2566 Nov 5, 2012
OK, let me write like the anderson fool:

Benghazi

Obama watched
Americans die
Then went to bed
And then he lied.

Rice and Carney
They lied too
To try and fool
Me and you.

Hillary asked Bill
What to do
And then Hillary
Lied too.

Obama went to the UN
And continued
To lie
And spin.

King Obama
You must go
Most of the country
Said it's so !!
Two Term BarackStar Obama

Washington, UT

#2568 Nov 5, 2012
looks like the frustrations are showing!!

Romney is going down in blaze of glory.....

this time next week??

it will be MITT WHO??? see how I already have moved on myself..

get ready for four more years

live it love it taste it feel it.

So riccardo??

who ya got for 16'??

you gotta love colin powell!!

powell on Obama........

"he has ended one war, is ending another, and hasnt started any new ones"

despite pressure from the right to put boots on the ground in libya...

Ill expect you to be hiding your head in the sand, this time tomorrow night!!

cheers
Two Term BarackStar Obama

Washington, UT

#2569 Nov 5, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
Vote for Romney.
1) It will give the four Americans who died at Benghazi a measure of justice.
2) It will help destroy the credibility of the MSM.
3) It is The Right Thing to Do.
the right thing to do??

to elect the guy who made 200 million dollars(just for his family)

off of the dinner tables of middle class americans...??? really

and would you have said the same thing about electing john kerry over GWBush??, to "give some sense of justice" to those killed by Bush's inadequet invasion...

I didnt think so...

Iraq was so much bigger of an disater than 9/11 in bengazi.

as many as 600000 dead....

and you never say a foul words about it?? I wonder why...

but I see your party is losing tomorrows election...

so mabey bush was a huge boon to the democrats.

i also see obama hasnt started any new wars....

could you have said that about MITT??

you just simply dont know which MITT would show up for the job.

the man literally tells his different audiences, what they want to hear, like any good business/sales man.

a candidate needs so MUCH more than just CEO experience to be an compassionate president....

and those 47% remarks???

if those are ANY indication of how HE would rule??

ILL NOT only take a pass, but vote agianst a candidate that displays such blatent contempt for those in the "47%", who are responsible for his wealth and power....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
who is the best hung man in Carmel Jul 17 Joe 4
Marina infested with gang boys (Mar '11) Jul '17 Losers join gangs 19
News Ask the Auto Doctor (Mar '06) Jul '17 Tyyu 1,554
News Trump's North Korea red line could come back to... (Jan '17) Jul '17 Mark 12
News Debate Over FISHERMANa S Wharf Continues Jun '17 Neal Peifer 1
News Police briefs: Beaten body found on Old Stage Road (Dec '09) May '17 Oreo 16
News Seaside closes access to makeshift toy car trac... Apr '17 Jsherratt831 1

Monterey Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Monterey Mortgages