Who do you support for U.S. Senate in California in 2010?

Posted in the Monterey Forum

Comments (Page 122)

Showing posts 2,421 - 2,440 of6,126
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
HURRICANE BARACK

Anderson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Bengazi is off limits? How dare I be critical of the great one? Are you comparing a hurricane that only al gore has control to Obama's lack of leadershit in Bengazi?
what does Al "crack hore" gore have to do with any of this???
Hand out Romneyass

Baldwin Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

How lazy Republican and tea baggers think in the U.S.A..

Nothing to do with that disastrous Bush reign, or the world wide economic collapse or does that take the ease out of lazy thinking?
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

HURRICANE BARACK wrote:
<quoted text>
nothing is really off limits...
it just gets old and disrespectful in a hurry, when you politicize events where people died...
like sandy....
chris christie and the president were doing their best jobs, NOT to politcize the storm....
I thought it was disrespectful what Obama did about Benghazi, which was ignore warnings and then cover up a death. Obama lied, people died.
Hand out Romneyass

Baldwin Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

California strikes back at crooks like Willard Mitt Romney etc..

The Fair Political Practices Commission said in a release this morning that Americans for Responsible Leadership "sent a letter declaring itself to be the intermediary and not the true source of the contribution."
HURRICANE BARACK

Anderson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>I thought it was disrespectful what Obama did about Benghazi, which was ignore warnings and then cover up a death. Obama lied, people died.
MORE like,

insurgence attacked and people died....

things are always so black and white, so cut and dried??

when the actual real world that the rest of Us live in, is quite complex and nuanced.....

you may never know.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>The name "redskins" appears almost every single day in almost every newspaper that has sports. What are you talking about? Should I say that DC football team with the racist name and I won't say it for respect? I didn't hear anyone scream except you. A native could care less about a name, they have bigger problems. Why do u play the race card ??
It is still racist.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

RiccardoFire wrote:
Our choice for America’s future: The NY Daily News endorses Mitt Romney for president
Four years after endorsing Obama, News finds the hopes of those days went unfulfilled
I love hearing liberals whine, blame and lie. Not that it is very unusual.
Over 30 newspapers who endorsed Obama in '08 have now switched to Romney/Ryan in '12.
Obama promised change but did not deliver the change we wanted, actually the change we got was just opposite of what we expected.
Thank You Daily News for thinking of the People of this country instead of just your readership.
Either way the military industrial complex remains in tact. Nothing changes. You are hopelessly distracted from the real issue, which is how central banking finances the war machine, which in turn feeds the puppet masters. It is nothing but a huge ripoff and protection racket at the highest levels. Either clown is just a puppet. You and I lose either way. I simply have more to lose with Romney. You do too but are too stupid and indoctrinated to realize.
Barack Hussain Anderson

Anderson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

hurricane barack hussain anderson
Barack Hussain Anderson

Anderson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Either way the military industrial complex remains in tact. Nothing changes. You are hopelessly distracted from the real issue, which is how central banking finances the war machine, which in turn feeds the puppet masters. It is nothing but a huge ripoff and protection racket at the highest levels. Either clown is just a puppet. You and I lose either way. I simply have more to lose with Romney. You do too but are too stupid and indoctrinated to realize.
indoctrinated is right....

folks like riccardo(tea baggers)

are the billionaires rights party.

the powers that be, have them wacking(blinded, of course) at a pinata'

this pinata' is the government that the corporations have purchased..........a straw man if you will.....

even though there is always a corporate wizard behind the curtin...

defended by the teabuttlickens.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>I thought it was disrespectful what Obama did about Benghazi, which was ignore warnings and then cover up a death. Obama lied, people died.
What about Bush?

What about Bush? "I was sittin outside aahh the classroom waitin to go in an I saw an airplane hit the tower... ah the TV was obviously on... I used to fly myself an I said now there's one terrible pilot and ahhh I said it musta been a horrible accident but I was whisked off there and didn't have much time to think about it..." Now the official version says he was told about the second plane while he was in the classroom. Therefore the one he allegedly saw hitting the tower was the first one. This is impossible because the videotape of the first plane hitting the tower did not surface until the next day. By your outrage over Libya, you should be much more outraged over this blatant lie because many more people died as the result of 9-11 than anything in Libya.

Were you outraged?

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

Barack Hussain Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
indoctrinated is right....
folks like riccardo(tea baggers)
are the billionaires rights party.
the powers that be, have them wacking(blinded, of course) at a pinata'
this pinata' is the government that the corporations have purchased..........a straw man if you will.....
even though there is always a corporate wizard behind the curtin...
defended by the teabuttlickens.
A wise ex-CIA official says our mindless pursuit of western style democracy destabilizes the Middle East and only benefits the Islamists.

He is correct. We are fighting an imaginary enemy. They hate us because we keep interfering in their internal affairs. Our military and intelligence expenditures purchase nothing.
Barack Hussain Anderson

Anderson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
A wise ex-CIA official says our mindless pursuit of western style democracy destabilizes the Middle East and only benefits the Islamists.
He is correct. We are fighting an imaginary enemy. They hate us because we keep interfering in their internal affairs. Our military and intelligence expenditures purchase nothing.
yep....

and every time we attack them??

we make just a few more mortal enemies...
this has been the narrative from any credible analysis
since bush invaded.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Barack Hussain Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
yep....
and every time we attack them??
we make just a few more mortal enemies...
this has been the narrative from any credible analysis
since bush invaded.
I have been taking a second look at many things.

Check this out. What about actors and carefully placed scripts to mislead the American People?

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Hand out Romneyass

Baldwin Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

Don't open any door that saqys Republican or tea bagger.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

If we put all the inconsistencies of 9/11 into the PNAC framework, we get an ugly picture of reality today.

"As the 20th century draws to a close, the United States stands as the world's preeminent power. Having led the West to victory in the Cold War, America faces an opportunity and a challenge: Does the United States have the vision to build upon the achievements of past decades? Does the United States have the resolve to shape a new century favorable to American principles and interests?"

The Military-industrial complex felt threatened, they needed a reason to exist in order to assure profits.

Here is the justification in great detail.

http://www.newamericancentury.org/statementof...

All of this is futile and counter productive.
Hand out Romneyas

Baldwin Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

You always like to catch crooked Republicans with their hands in the piggyBanks, but this time these white collar criminals are in the hot seat, besides have the $11 million dollars taken away frm them with a fine on top of it, prison time is in the works.

The admission of money laundering is a misdemeanor, but a conspiracy to commit money laundering is a felony.

California Supreme Court has found more RICO criminjals live outside the borders of California than anywhere else.
MITT WHO

Anderson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

WasteWater wrote:
If we put all the inconsistencies of 9/11 into the PNAC framework, we get an ugly picture of reality today.
"As the 20th century draws to a close, the United States stands as the world's preeminent power. Having led the West to victory in the Cold War, America faces an opportunity and a challenge: Does the United States have the vision to build upon the achievements of past decades? Does the United States have the resolve to shape a new century favorable to American principles and interests?"
The Military-industrial complex felt threatened, they needed a reason to exist in order to assure profits.
Here is the justification in great detail.
http://www.newamericancentury.org/statementof...
All of this is futile and counter productive.
yeah I guess the retuglicans were kinda p*ssed off that clinton won, and they didnt get to lead the surge into eastern europe.

so they got back into power(by cheating)

and fabricated two wars....

because no one really thought that rethuglicans running the economy(for the rich) is anything special....

that is just their rethuglican job.

they needed to incite the orwell doctrine....

..........war as the rallying point for a society to even pay attention to a government. enemies are needed to keep people in line, here at home.......... with help from overzealous patriotic fools, like the teatrded rethuglicans, who wont even allow everyone to vote.
MITT WHO

Anderson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

It was at that point, that the largest theft of public funds in american history occured.

and they Just kept stealing!!
Hand out Romneyas

Baldwin Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

Dark Ages are just around the corner with Willard Mitt Romney for women in the USA.
CSULB Josh

Los Alamitos, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

This is an easy election for smart voters.

YES on 32...not only NO, but Hell NO...on ALL of the Other Props.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 2,421 - 2,440 of6,126
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Monterey Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Monterey Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••