Who do you support for U.S. Senate in California in 2010?

Posted in the Monterey Forum

Comments (Page 121)

Showing posts 2,401 - 2,420 of6,126
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
RICK NOT

Anderson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2507
Nov 4, 2012
 
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
brain washed lemming
Dr. paul is a racist, look closer at his rhetoric.
especially his son!!

and every other issue, he gets out of the same clown car as the rest of the rethuiglican losers....

and his movement is pathetic, and going NO where, but costing the republican, close elections, like in Ohio and florida...

remember nader helping bush beat gore in fla??

go ron!!

GO gary!!

although Id want neither of those clowns to be president.....

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2508
Nov 4, 2012
 
RICK NOT wrote:
<quoted text>
Dr. paul is a racist, look closer at his rhetoric.
especially his son!!
and every other issue, he gets out of the same clown car as the rest of the rethuiglican losers....
and his movement is pathetic, and going NO where, but costing the republican, close elections, like in Ohio and florida...
remember nader helping bush beat gore in fla??
go ron!!
GO gary!!
although Id want neither of those clowns to be president.....
OK, look at this guy then.

BTW, he gets some things right, just like anyone else. I wouldn't vote for him because of his limitations as you pointed out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2509
Nov 4, 2012
 
How about the purpose of central banking explained by Rockefeller. The primary purpose is to finance war. The primary purpose of war is to make profits.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
SingleBlade

Baldwin Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2510
Nov 5, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

What would a Chris Christie look like if someone gave him a BurmaShave?

A fat little piggy or hog?
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2512
Nov 5, 2012
 
RICK NOT wrote:
<quoted text>

just look at all the racial slurs youve made about the president.
Your turn. Now back up your mouth, what post did I make racial slurs at the great obama?
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2513
Nov 5, 2012
 
History dictates that the Panthers 21-13 victory over the Washington Redskins at FedEx Field bodes well for Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney. In the 18 presidential elections that have taken place since the Redskins moved to Washington in 1937, 17 have been predicted by the team's performance in its final home game prior to the election.
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2514
Nov 5, 2012
 
All racism is ignorance, by the very definition of the word
HURRICANE BARACK

Anderson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2515
Nov 5, 2012
 
RiccardoFire wrote:
History dictates that the Panthers 21-13 victory over the Washington Redskins at FedEx Field bodes well for Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney. In the 18 presidential elections that have taken place since the Redskins moved to Washington in 1937, 17 have been predicted by the team's performance in its final home game prior to the election.
considering the name of that team is compleatly racial??

I wonder which president could break the pattern?

LOL ;)
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2516
Nov 5, 2012
 
Our choice for America’s future: The NY Daily News endorses Mitt Romney for president
Four years after endorsing Obama, News finds the hopes of those days went unfulfilled

I love hearing liberals whine, blame and lie. Not that it is very unusual.

Over 30 newspapers who endorsed Obama in '08 have now switched to Romney/Ryan in '12.

Obama promised change but did not deliver the change we wanted, actually the change we got was just opposite of what we expected.

Thank You Daily News for thinking of the People of this country instead of just your readership.
njPig

Baldwin Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2517
Nov 5, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

The nj piggy - chris christie needs to be shown the before and after photo's of his stupid handling of storm SANDY.

Pigs like christie cold protect anyone but themselves.
HURRICANE BARACK

Anderson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2518
Nov 5, 2012
 
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Your turn. Now back up your mouth, what post did I make racial slurs at the great obama?
just bringing up the redskins,(as having anything to do with our democratic process, which they mostly hate) is TOTALLY racist!!

3 million natives scream....... foul!!
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2519
Nov 5, 2012
 
They’ve been shouting from shaky rooftops and begging from battered basements, yet residents of the storm-ravaged Rockaways say all they have gotten back is silence.

With all the pumping, the backed-up toilets, the clogged sewers and houses that feel like frozen-food sections, residents say they feel abandoned.

“We haven’t gotten any help,” said Kathy Gambino, 51, who lives on flooded Rockaway Beach Boulevard.“Politicians are just driving by in their nice cars. Why don’t they come speak to us and tell us what we need to do?”

Sorry folks. Obammy can't help ya. Campaign speaking to do and all.

Let them drink 32 ouncers====.

Blame it on Bush!
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2520
Nov 5, 2012
 
HURRICANE BARACK wrote:
<quoted text>
just bringing up the redskins,(as having anything to do with our democratic process, which they mostly hate) is TOTALLY racist!!
3 million natives scream....... foul!!
The name "redskins" appears almost every single day in almost every newspaper that has sports. What are you talking about? Should I say that DC football team with the racist name and I won't say it for respect? I didn't hear anyone scream except you. A native could care less about a name, they have bigger problems. Why do u play the race card ??
Draggers

Baldwin Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2521
Nov 5, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Mrs. Sharon Green WON here court case months agao (late 2012) and still the city of Glendora and Anchor Pacifica management co. are dragging the reslults around in further stalling actions in court.

Shame on the City of Glendora, California for continueing to employe Anchor Pacifica Management Co. to run a city owned facility at 1000 S. Glendora Avenue, Glendora, California 91740..

It's a senior citizens living facility.

Who do we have to blame for this:

D. Wayne Leech - city attorney.. Republican

Douglas Tessitor - city council.. Republican

Judy Nelson - city council.. Tea Bagger - Repub

Gene Murabito - city council.. Republican

Joseph Santoro - city council.. Republican

Karen Davis - city council.. She doesn't know

Chris Jeffers - city manager.. Republican

Josh Betta - EX finance director, now he works in the city of Bell, California.. Republican

Jeff Kurgel - city development director.. Republican

Anchor Pacifica Management Co.. Republican

The city of Glendora, California is going so far to avoid disclosure to the public that they're spending a lot of money in attorney's fees to drag this issue out.
HURRICANE BARACK

Anderson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2522
Nov 5, 2012
 
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>The name "redskins" appears almost every single day in almost every newspaper that has sports. What are you talking about? Should I say that DC football team with the racist name and I won't say it for respect? I didn't hear anyone scream except you. A native could care less about a name, they have bigger problems. Why do u play the race card ??
I was just ribbing you!!

but yeah it is kinda racist, but so are many of the pols in washington!! so. go figure.

I was insinuating that that football curse was only for white incumbants...Not hurricane barack
HURRICANE BARACK

Anderson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2523
Nov 5, 2012
 
RiccardoFire wrote:
They’ve been shouting from shaky rooftops and begging from battered basements, yet residents of the storm-ravaged Rockaways say all they have gotten back is silence.
With all the pumping, the backed-up toilets, the clogged sewers and houses that feel like frozen-food sections, residents say they feel abandoned.
“We haven’t gotten any help,” said Kathy Gambino, 51, who lives on flooded Rockaway Beach Boulevard.“Politicians are just driving by in their nice cars. Why don’t they come speak to us and tell us what we need to do?”
Sorry folks. Obammy can't help ya. Campaign speaking to do and all.
Let them drink 32 ouncers====.
Blame it on Bush!
so yeah, ive seen some people who need help too....

the government is doing all they can..... im sure...

im sure you realize the extent of the ocean flodding though...

it was katrina in proportions.

by this time after fattrina...they were Just rescuing the people at the superdome....

monday night was the fateful night for both hurricanes...

by last wedsday federal resorces were moving in.

it took UNTIL friday for the NG to move into New orleans...

bush definately dropped the ball on that one....

but then again, he was a lame duck, who dint care about the poor that much. and NYC is MUch more front and center(in terms of importance) than New orleans.

every strom since then, has been handled well, because of the political fallout from that blunder.

pols are keenest at their own survival...

storms can hurt pols if they dont react...

according to govenor cuomo, mayor bloomberg, and govenor christy??

the president has given them, all the federal resource they have asked for.

so dont politicize the storm....

like you did bengazi...

it reeks of fear.
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2524
Nov 5, 2012
 
HURRICANE BARACK wrote:
<quoted text>
so dont politicize the storm....
like you did bengazi...
it reeks of fear.
Bengazi is off limits? How dare I be critical of the great one? Are you comparing a hurricane that only al gore has control to Obama's lack of leadershit in Bengazi?
FCAW

Baldwin Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2525
Nov 5, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Fat Cats from AZ are going to get skinned alive and hung up to dry in public..
HURRICANE BARACK

Anderson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2526
Nov 5, 2012
 
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Bengazi is off limits? How dare I be critical of the great one? Are you comparing a hurricane that only al gore has control to Obama's lack of leadershit in Bengazi?
nothing is really off limits...

it just gets old and disrespectful in a hurry, when you politicize events where people died...

like sandy....

chris christie and the president were doing their best jobs, NOT to politcize the storm....
HURRICANE BARACK

Anderson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2527
Nov 5, 2012
 
Christie reminded us yesterday, that he will indeed be voting for Romney on tuesday....

he just had to drop his surrogacy, because of the disaster.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 2,401 - 2,420 of6,126
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Monterey Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Monterey News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Monterey
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••