JEEP SHOT

Anderson, CA

#2485 Nov 4, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>For you liberals, the blame always goes back.....how funny! lol.

I was just giving readers a brief history of your party's economic record...

you can do the same, cant you??

ill do it for you...

clinton

bad??

nafta,removal of glass steigal, bombing the sudan....

bad clinton...

Im running circles around you??

because you can not say a bad word about ANYONE in the rethuglican party......not reagan, not bush 1 or 2

what up chump??

cant you deal with admissions of guilt??

obama has done plenty that is wrong.....
ill tell you what he has done wrong, if youll stop sloganeering and just respond..?
Laughing at One

Sacramento, CA

#2486 Nov 4, 2012
JEEP SHOT wrote:
<quoted text>
I was just giving readers a brief history of your party's economic record...
you can do the same, cant you??
ill do it for you...
clinton
bad??
nafta,removal of glass steigal, bombing the sudan....
bad clinton...
Im running circles around you??
because you can not say a bad word about ANYONE in the rethuglican party......not reagan, not bush 1 or 2
what up chump??
cant you deal with admissions of guilt??
obama has done plenty that is wrong.....
ill tell you what he has done wrong, if youll stop sloganeering and just respond..?
You have to remember Clinton was being held hostage by the righties over "zipper gate" and that's why he went along with deregulation. ronnie ray-gun started the ball rolling on deregulating everything and look at what the righties want to do now.

No environmental laws.
No labor laws.
No financial over-site/regulations.
No product safety rules.

Blah blah blah

Bombing Sudan, the intelligence community lied to Clinton just like they lied to the world about WMD's in Iraq.
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

#2487 Nov 4, 2012
That's true, but why did Clinton bomb Serbia?
Velvet

Covina, CA

#2488 Nov 4, 2012
Didn't know there was a race, after all it's already in the bag.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#2489 Nov 4, 2012
The Infantile left Winged wrote:
<quoted text>
Liberal douchebag:
ad hominem post dismissed.

NEXT

Location hidden

#2490 Nov 4, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Someday you might need to face your illness head on.
I have no interest in your paranoid projections. Go see a therapist for help.
RICK NOT

Anderson, CA

#2491 Nov 4, 2012
the govenor of florida's plan to limit democrats from voing too much is working!

voter suprression is indeed real.

lines in south florida were 7 hrs long.

because RICK scott refused to do what Jeb bush and charlie christ did before him.

the proof is quite obvious...

the people in those lines were like 80% african american.

Location hidden

#2492 Nov 4, 2012
RICK NOT wrote:
the govenor of florida's plan to limit democrats from voing too much is working!
because RICK scott refused to do what Jeb bush and charlie christ did before him.
They should file a class action lawsuit against him.

Location hidden

#2493 Nov 4, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
Project much?

Location hidden

#2494 Nov 4, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
The problem with parroting snivel-talk radio are the obvious fallacies. One's political affiliations have to do with economic status and connections. It has nothing to do with one's mental health. You are making a fool of yourself again peddling this trash.
RICK NOT

Anderson, CA

#2495 Nov 4, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
That's true, but why did Clinton bomb Serbia?
I know we can ALL agree it was wrong!!

right?

Location hidden

#2496 Nov 4, 2012
RICK NOT wrote:
The storm possibly?
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

#2498 Nov 4, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
The problem with parroting snivel-talk radio are the obvious fallacies. One's political affiliations have to do with economic status and connections. It has nothing to do with one's mental health. You are making a fool of yourself again peddling this trash.
The problem is free speech? Should we silence the critics? Let's worship the great one...I doubt a comment not agreeing with you means I should be ashamed. You define Liberal. always right, endowment...I don't write any comment then worry about what people think of it. It's a free world, I know we are not to speak out against the regime. Quiet,they might be listening.

Location hidden

#2499 Nov 4, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>The problem is free speech? Should we silence the critics? Let's worship the great one...I doubt a comment not agreeing with you means I should be ashamed. You define Liberal. always right, endowment...I don't write any comment then worry about what people think of it. It's a free world, I know we are not to speak out against the regime. Quiet,they might be listening.
Here, listen to what a wise man has to say.

Listen to Ron Paul.

&fe ature=related
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

#2500 Nov 4, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Here, listen to what a wise man has to say.
Listen to Ron Paul.
weak, racist. his views and policies on racism and discrimination, women’s rights, GLBTQ rights, workers' rights, the environment and even civil liberties. The solutions Ron Paul is selling will not solve the problems of working people or create more equality. They will create more poverty and oppression

Ron Paul's views on African-Americans are especially ugly. A newsletter he put out for years was full of racist rhetoric. One quote out of many says,“We are constantly told that it is evil to be afraid of black men, it is hardly irrational.” Another time, Paul referred to the Martin Luther King holiday as "national Hate Whitey Day." Though Ron Paul says he did not approve these statements, they appeared in his newsletter and under his name over the course of years.

But I do agree with him on many points, Ron Paul is also a global warming denier. Several times he has called global warming “a hoax.”
RICK NOT

Anderson, CA

#2501 Nov 4, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>weak, racist. his views and policies on racism and discrimination, women’s rights, GLBTQ rights, workers' rights, the environment and even civil liberties. The solutions Ron Paul is selling will not solve the problems of working people or create more equality. They will create more poverty and oppression
Ron Paul's views on African-Americans are especially ugly. A newsletter he put out for years was full of racist rhetoric. One quote out of many says,“We are constantly told that it is evil to be afraid of black men, it is hardly irrational.” Another time, Paul referred to the Martin Luther King holiday as "national Hate Whitey Day." Though Ron Paul says he did not approve these statements, they appeared in his newsletter and under his name over the course of years.
But I do agree with him on many points, Ron Paul is also a global warming denier. Several times he has called global warming “a hoax.”
I totally agree with you about dr paul....

after the anti-prohibition, anti empire stance, both of which I admire??

he emerges from the same clown car as the rest of the feild...

you pointed out in the first part of your post, how much like other republicans he is...

this is the third issue weve almost agreed on this week!!

we must be going steady!!

that ??? or you must BE turning into a liberal right before the election.

Location hidden

#2502 Nov 4, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>weak, racist. his views and policies on racism and discrimination, women’s rights, GLBTQ rights, workers' rights, the environment and even civil liberties. The solutions Ron Paul is selling will not solve the problems of working people or create more equality. They will create more poverty and oppression
Your trickle down illusion will do even less. Sure he is a racist. Did you listen to what he was talking about in the link? No. You never addressed one issue he brought up about our currency and giving up our Constitutional rights with the stinking Patriot Act. Why the red herrings bro? Your stuff is a non-issue after the currency collapses and WWIII breaks out.

Here check out this link from an ex-CIA. He actually offers a solution. Another CIA says never watch the television or listen to radio because it is a tool for indoctrination.

&fe ature=related

Location hidden

#2503 Nov 4, 2012
RICK NOT wrote:
<quoted text>
I totally agree with you about dr paul....
after the anti-prohibition, anti empire stance, both of which I admire??
he emerges from the same clown car as the rest of the feild...
you pointed out in the first part of your post, how much like other republicans he is...
this is the third issue weve almost agreed on this week!!
we must be going steady!!
that ??? or you must BE turning into a liberal right before the election.
brain washed lemming
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

#2505 Nov 4, 2012
RICK NOT wrote:
<quoted text>

no i didn't
RICK NOT

Anderson, CA

#2506 Nov 4, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>no i didn't
but he is....

the racism you pointed out??

is rampant in the rest of your party...

and we all know it!!

just look at all the racial slurs youve made about the president.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 13 min JOEL 69,402
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 1 hr free for all 5,081
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 13 hr surfs up 7,955
Suri Cruise's dog is missing in Los Angeles 19 hr bubba 69 2
Dennis W (Veeser) from Krakow Wi. 22 hr Mia 1
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Fri broombroom 200,976
CA Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) Fri scoop 2,273
•••
•••
•••

Monterey Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Monterey News, Events & Info