BUCK FOBAMA

Los Angeles, CA

#2463 Nov 3, 2012
ROMNEY100% OBAMA DID NOTHING BUT SPEND AND TAKE VACATIONS SINCE FIRST DAY IN OFFICE...HE DID NOTHING GOOD FOR THIS COUNTRY...HE ONLY WON THE ELECTION SO THEY CAN MAKE HISTORY,AND TOO FINALLY SAY AMERICA HAS/HAD A BLACK PRESIDENT/AFRICAN AMERICAN PRESIDENT....NO ON OBAMA(NOBAMA)!!!!!
Whaaaat

Long Beach, CA

#2464 Nov 4, 2012
BUCK FOBAMA wrote:
ROMNEY100% OBAMA DID NOTHING BUT SPEND AND TAKE VACATIONS SINCE FIRST DAY IN OFFICE...HE DID NOTHING GOOD FOR THIS COUNTRY...HE ONLY WON THE ELECTION SO THEY CAN MAKE HISTORY,AND TOO FINALLY SAY AMERICA HAS/HAD A BLACK PRESIDENT/AFRICAN AMERICAN PRESIDENT....NO ON OBAMA(NOBAMA)!!!!!
iT IS NOT HAPPENNING, MOVE ON...
Morris the Cat

Long Beach, CA

#2465 Nov 4, 2012
ok
The Infantile left Winged

Redding, CA

#2466 Nov 4, 2012
The Great Obama program wrote:
<quoted text>
you just described a tea bagger to the T!!
I would have thrown in "self interested"
nice try!
Ah yes, the worthless and weak left winged kindergarten level attack/response to the truth! LMAO

What is really funny about you left wingers?
You are exactly everything that you claim to hate!!! LOL

No greater hater than a liberal!!!
The Infantile left Winged

Redding, CA

#2467 Nov 4, 2012
The Great Obama program wrote:
<quoted text>
interesting analysis, considering it was the president who offered to reach across he aisle...
what is thisabout the 99% being outnumbered Two to one...
last time I check the electoral map??
you guys are going down swinging, on tuesday.
these kind of analysis have been done on both sides...
your side is most certainly driven by fear...
fear of change..... fear of loss of control.
fear of a NON white nation.
fear of the "other"
NPD??
how do people who care about sharing the wealth, qualify as "narcisistic"
you guys are the party of self interest...
one thing I have not heard from any of you on the right, during this election, is anything GOOD to say about the blue collar working class....
you guys are done with ordinary people....
and that is why your party is losing....
your candidates can not sell that old bag of self interested goods anymore.
'sense of entitlement" you must be kidding me!!
you guys are the billionaires rights party.
no one is more entitled than the super wealthy.
Liberal Idiot:
A gullible person who claims to have a political view that is liberal, but is obviously completely ignorant of the facts and or history, or will blatantly ignore them. A person that has little or no respect for anything or anyone that has contributed to their lives in practical ways. A person who has based their political view on the fact that they either want everything given to them without earning it, or want to legalize drugs, or will habitually blame others for their own mistakes.
Traditionally a person with a narcissistic, holier than thou personality that is unable to face reality, and will spend more time tearing others down, rather than doing what is needed to build themselves up. Typically those who are Godless and immoral.
JEEP SHOT

Anderson, CA

#2468 Nov 4, 2012
The Infantile left Winged wrote:
<quoted text>
Liberal Idiot:
A gullible person who claims to have a political view that is liberal, but is obviously completely ignorant of the facts and or history, or will blatantly ignore them. A person that has little or no respect for anything or anyone that has contributed to their lives in practical ways. A person who has based their political view on the fact that they either want everything given to them without earning it, or want to legalize drugs, or will habitually blame others for their own mistakes.
Traditionally a person with a narcissistic, holier than thou personality that is unable to face reality, and will spend more time tearing others down, rather than doing what is needed to build themselves up. Typically those who are Godless and immoral.
so the 65 million people who are going to vote for obama on tuesday
(or already have) are all drug addicts, godless, unemployed moochers??

really

what about all the blue collar workers in ohio that will vote for Obama??

are they all godless??

or perhaps you were never introduced to a world outside of tea partydumb.

lib's are gullible, godless, lazy, holier than thou...

god Im glad im a lefty and not a lib, although you wouldnt understand the difference.

yep that describes a population who justs wants a eqaul shake, without the people they elect, shamelesslessly feeding the wealthy off of their dinner tables..like john kasich, ohios govenor, who's union crushing bill was rebuked by rferendum 2 to 1....

you do believe in the democratic process?? even when it doesnt favor you?

what you described?? is what I think of Mitt Romney ....
he and his family got really really rich off of working class families dinners.....

IF I based my politival veiw on "wanting everything given to me"

id obviously vote republican...

you sound like someone who knows something really bad is about to happen to you. you are about to LOSE an election..

sour grapes dude...

better luck in 16'
JEEP SHOT

Anderson, CA

#2469 Nov 4, 2012
<quoted text>
Ah yes, the worthless and weak left winged kindergarten level attack/response to the truth! LMAO
yep, we must think alike!!

but in opposite terms.

take it easy these next 4 years....

dont blow a gasget over the public NOT endorsing your feed the rich off the middle class dinner tables program.

oh BTW: the rich donbt really have a dinner table that the middle class eat off?

because it is thier middle class demand, that creates all the wealthy for the wealthy to begin with....

I wouldnt epect you to understand economics though>>???

you cant even seem to get your head out of the sand on the economic issues here at home?? like 215.
JEEP SHOT

Anderson, CA

#2470 Nov 4, 2012
<quoted text>
no way.....

I d say that the greatest haters are the social conservative pot haters.......here in the north state, who just dont have much exposure to anybody other than OTHER social conservatives...

I read their posts on the RS threads, when there is a raid....

boy what a bunch of ignorant haters......

there was even a guy NAMED "pothater"

libs are just urban and smug.....
something that i can understand bothers you.....it gets to me sometimes too..

are you still gonna flip me a burger, if I show up at the BK in susanville?
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

#2471 Nov 4, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Boring shit bro. Not interested in discussing false political stereotypes.
Someday you might need to face your illness head on.
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

#2472 Nov 4, 2012
28 papers have quit Obama to endorse Romney

Read more: http://times247.com/articles/28-newspapers-ab...
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

#2473 Nov 4, 2012
California’s Governor Is in High Gear Over a Tax Initiative

Liberalism at work.
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

#2474 Nov 4, 2012
MENTOR, Ohio — Facing questions about his campaigning for re-election while millions of Americans still await government relief efforts from Superstorm Sandy, President Obama said Saturday that one of the disaster’s positive results was “leaders of different political parties working together to fix what’s broken.”

“It’s a spirit that says,‘We’re all in this together,’” Mr. Obama told about 4,000 supporters in a high-school gym in northeast Ohio.“We rise and fall as one nation and one people.”

"We are starting to shift people" from shelters, like Barry has anything to do with what is happening in the recovery after the storm. This guy is really good a taking responsibly for things he isn't doing and not taking responsibility for things he has done like Benghazi and Fast and Furious to name a few. The guy sickens me, with his lack of integrity.

I'm looking forward to a big sign in Staten Island saying "Don't Benghazi us Obama"
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

#2477 Nov 4, 2012
A Rosenblatt wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm looking for an even bigger sign in Elk Grove saying "RiccardoFire is the goofiest Tea Bagger on the Planet!"
Plz don't bring your racism and hate here. we all know you go by skin pigment and not issues.
JEEP SHOT

Anderson, CA

#2478 Nov 4, 2012
A Rosenblatt wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm looking for an even bigger sign in Elk Grove saying "RiccardoFire is the goofiest Tea Bagger on the Planet!"
the really goofy ones drink pabats and think obama is coming to get their guns....

and when you tell them the only group of people who have had their guns taken away by the obama administration are MMJ patients??

silence???

OR???

'well marijuana is against federal law...'

so even though riccrdo has most of the goofy stereo typical tea party traits??

he ISNt really THAt socially conservative...

except for his hate of gays..... or gays with long hair who grow....

you get the picture...

california breeds its own special flavor of nut ball.

but just go down south(on topix), or to the gay marriage thread(145000 mostly bigoted posts and counting) and youll see the real nut jobs.

some of them dont even stop yelling.

inbreds mostly.

riccardo and i visited there as well

but he likes it on 23 and on this thread better....right ricky??

same here...
JEEP SHOT

Anderson, CA

#2479 Nov 4, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
MENTOR, Ohio — Facing questions about his campaigning for re-election while millions of Americans still await government relief efforts from Superstorm Sandy, President Obama said Saturday that one of the disaster’s positive results was “leaders of different political parties working together to fix what’s broken.”
“It’s a spirit that says,‘We’re all in this together,’” Mr. Obama told about 4,000 supporters in a high-school gym in northeast Ohio.“We rise and fall as one nation and one people.”
"We are starting to shift people" from shelters, like Barry has anything to do with what is happening in the recovery after the storm. This guy is really good a taking responsibly for things he isn't doing and not taking responsibility for things he has done like Benghazi and Fast and Furious to name a few. The guy sickens me, with his lack of integrity.
I'm looking forward to a big sign in Staten Island saying "Don't Benghazi us Obama"
I heard Obama AND Biden, bow down, and take full responsibility, when grilled on the bagazi incident, at the debates...?

you must have missed that,....or it was edited out on faux news??

typical.

Im glad the president hasnt used the death of over 100 people(at least) as a campaign talking point, like the rethugs used bengazi.

he and chris christy just went about doing their jobs...under bad circumstances...

I guess you are learning about the power of incumbancy...

bush/cheney new it would help them in 04', by starting a war they KNEW would not be over by re-election time.

obama took heat on bengazi, but takes credit organizing relife efforts in a crisis here at home...

that is the plus and minus of incumbacy, during the re-election season.
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

#2480 Nov 4, 2012
JEEP SHOT wrote:
<quoted text>
'well marijuana is against federal law...'
wrong topic, this topic is not about Pot. Take another hit.
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

#2481 Nov 4, 2012
JEEP SHOT wrote:
<quoted text>
the really goofy ones
be careful responding to the roseville nut, he likes to argue back changing quotes. Even you don't stoop that low. He is here to play.
JEEP SHOT

Anderson, CA

#2482 Nov 4, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
California’s Governor Is in High Gear Over a Tax Initiative
Liberalism at work.
caifornia's govenor is busy cleaning up after hurricane arnold.

a zombie wih an axe!!

brown cleaned up after hurricane Ronny, to become the most fiscally prudent govenor in modern times...

I guess he has that in common with Billy bob clinton huh??

cleaning up after hurricane ronny??

I lived throught that one as a young man.....the fall out was bad.

then clinton handed off a mostly healthy economy to BUSH deux??

and voila, eight years later, we were left with two quagmires and a collapsed economy. to quags ended, and a recovery under way!!

what a stewar like presdency, cleaning up after the little kids plundered the treasury...

hurricane Bush the second, devastated this economy worse than his pappy could ever have dreamed of!!

Obama is playing the janitor role, just like clinton and brown.

bad rethuglicans, no whitehouse.

republicans have a HORRIBLE record on keeping the economy health for more than a minute, before we have to bailout banks to the tune of 730 billion dollars.(200 billion, as a crechendo to the reagan/bush years)

...... at least the stim went to the states, to help them mitigate all that banking theft and corruption...(not to mention shrinking economies)

and you guys want LESS bregulation on wall st?????

ps: the tea govenors gladly accepted stim money behind closed doors, while telling their retarded constituency, anything they wanted to hear....(obama is a marxist, kenyan, ect)

while pursuing a state level agenda, of a war on women, unions, gays, the middle class, and anyone who votes democratic.

are you REALLY that suprised it has backfired??
JEEP SHOT

Anderson, CA

#2483 Nov 4, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>wrong topic, this topic is not about Pot. Take another hit.
everything is interconnected riccardo

and since there are no debatable senate races(or other big close races)

in california, nothing is really that interesting???

other than Romney getting his ass whupped by rational west coasters??

I think we can safely take up other issues that neighboring states have on their ballot.....

like colorado and washington, who may both, legalize recreational MJ...

where do you stand on this riccardo???

(you can speak your mind, now that the election is nearly over)

and then Massachussetts and arkansas, both having MMJ on the ballot.

in Mass, it is all but a shoe in.

making it state # 18 to join the pack.

here in california??

prop 36 will ease three srikes rule....

where are you on that one??
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

#2484 Nov 4, 2012
JEEP SHOT wrote:
<quoted text>
caifornia's govenor is busy cleaning up after hurricane arnold.
a zombie wih an axe!!
brown cleaned up after hurricane Ronny, to become the most fiscally prudent govenor in modern times...
I guess he has that in common with Billy bob clinton huh??
cleaning up after hurricane ronny??
I lived throught that one as a young man.....the fall out was bad.
then clinton handed off a mostly healthy economy to BUSH deux??
and voila, eight years later, we were left with two quagmires and a collapsed economy. to quags ended, and a recovery under way!!
what a stewar like presdency, cleaning up after the little kids plundered the treasury...
hurricane Bush the second, devastated this economy worse than his pappy could ever have dreamed of!!
Obama is playing the janitor role, just like clinton and brown.
bad rethuglicans, no whitehouse.
republicans have a HORRIBLE record on keeping the economy health for more than a minute, before we have to bailout banks to the tune of 730 billion dollars.(200 billion, as a crechendo to the reagan/bush years)
...... at least the stim went to the states, to help them mitigate all that banking theft and corruption...(not to mention shrinking economies)
and you guys want LESS bregulation on wall st?????
ps: the tea govenors gladly accepted stim money behind closed doors, while telling their retarded constituency, anything they wanted to hear....(obama is a marxist, kenyan, ect)
while pursuing a state level agenda, of a war on women, unions, gays, the middle class, and anyone who votes democratic.
are you REALLY that suprised it has backfired??
For you liberals, the blame always goes back.....how funny! lol.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) 51 min Janis 2,262
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 3 hr just a post 5,064
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 7 hr JOEL 69,320
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 11 hr langles 200,930
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) Sat OP ed again 15,987
The inconvenient 17-year pause in global warming (Sep '13) Sep 12 Earthling-1 123
Carmel waste broker accused of bribery (Dec '08) Sep 11 gotti jr 9
•••
•••
•••

Monterey Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE