Who do you support for U.S. Senate in California in 2010?

Posted in the Monterey Forum

Comments (Page 115)

Showing posts 2,281 - 2,300 of6,126
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Chris Crisped Me wrote:
<quoted text>
that remark was aimed at riccardo, for his getting off on the nooking....
at least that is the way he toned it in his post....
it certainly is a good debate...
i guess harry didnt scare the russians as much as he had hoped they would, since they later challenged us with tit for TAT( short-medium range)nooookular missles, which is unacceptable for the leadership of the most powerful country....
that is the paradigm.
and kennedy cut a deal(take missles out of turkey that were already being taken out), part of that deal was not to disclose the news of that deal until later.... so kennedy AND kruschev could save face.
Oh Harry wasn’t trying to scare the Russians, they were allies at the time. He was trying to end the war with as little loss of life as possible, and succeeded.
Breaking Bad

Hacienda Heights, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Judged:

One of those Breaking Bad people was Glendora Councilwoman Judy Nelson, who wanted to take away food from needy children in the community of Glendora, California.

Another one was a Debbie Neal who didn't have the guts to say what city she came from.

What kind of cold hearted or shriviled up person would want to do this in the first place. Or could it be it's the race or color of their skin is the problem with Judy Nelson's backwards thinking?

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>In 1971, South African author Laurens Van Der Post put it between covers of a thin book entitled “The Prisoner and the Bomb.” Van Der Post spent the war as a prisoner of the Japanese in a concentration camp in what had been the Dutch East Indies, now Indonesia. He spoke fluent Japanese.
Suicidal warfare did not begin with Islamic extremism. Remember the kamikaze pilots, trained to fly their planes right into American ships? The Japanese people were perfectly willing to die, down to the last one, for the emperor. Being overpowered by a new weapon was not why Japan surrendered immediately after the two bombs.
Van Der Post tells us that the revolutionary nature of the A-bomb was interpreted by the Japanese as the “Flash from Heaven” that released them from their obligation to die for the emperor and enabled them to surrender.
at the end, the Japanese held over 95 percent of everything they’d conquered: a huge hunk of China, all of Manchuria and Korea, Indonesia, Malaya, Thailand, Singapore, Hong Kong; they’d only lost a few islands to American invasion. Across that vast empire there were hundreds of Japanese prison camps with millions of prisoners enduring treatment that rivaled the Holocaust.
Van Der Post estimated that, if the war had lasted only another six weeks, more lives would have been lost in those prison camps through starvation, disease and cruelty than were lost to the atomic bombing. Despite Japan’s dire situation, if their “suicide” mindset had remained intact, it would have taken much longer than six weeks to end it.
The liberal view is not always correct.
Irrelevant drivel.

NEXT

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Chris Crisped Me wrote:
<quoted text>
i try to point that out to these war mongers??
but it is useless..
tokyo/yokahama was already pretty well firebombed into oblivion by august 1945.
decimated wouldnt be a very apt word....
Well one thing for certain, I wouldn't have wanted to make that decision. Emotions were high as well as racism and revenge.
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Chris Crisped Me wrote:
<quoted text>
you know pretty well where im from.... and it is not redding.
I just shop there.
redding does however have a huge crime problem for the size city it is....
Close enough, Isn't Redding where the white racist cops grow up into becoming EG police?

Can't be even close to the Murder Capital of Nor Cal: Stockton now holding the lead with 61 murders.
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Irrelevant drivel.
NEXT
It's enough coming from a person that experienced it and spoke the language, understood the people.
Chris Crisped Me

Anderson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh Harry wasn’t trying to scare the Russians, they were allies at the time. He was trying to end the war with as little loss of life as possible, and succeeded.
I agree that was ONE of their goals...

the other was to show anyone else who was developing a weapon of mass destruction??? that the USA was not afraid to use them on people....
Chris Crisped Me

Anderson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Close enough, Isn't Redding where the white racist cops grow up into becoming EG police?
Can't be even close to the Murder Capital of Nor Cal: Stockton now holding the lead with 61 murders.
I hear the KKK used to be strong in redding.

they moved to Idaho, because california was becoming too liberal for them.

I dont think redding is nearly as sleazy and dangerous as stockton.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>It's enough coming from a person that experienced it and spoke the language, understood the people.
You want to know the real motivation behind doing it? The United States was concerned about communists and wished to establish Japan as a capitalist foothold in the Pacific. The efforts paid off as we successfully established Japan and South Korea as economic powerhouses as well as Nationalist China (Taiwan) later. Those who may or may not have suffered and been killed would only be collateral damage and of no real significance whatsoever.
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Chris Crisped Me wrote:
<quoted text>
I hear the KKK used to be strong in redding.
they moved to Idaho, because california was becoming too liberal for them.
I dont think redding is nearly as sleazy and dangerous as stockton.
I live further from Stockton then you do from Redding.
Knotless

Hacienda Heights, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Judged:

When ever will you learn to never get caught up in more of your filthy lies?
Chris Crisped Me

Anderson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>I live further from Stockton then you do from Redding.
how could you know?

I have not told you where I live!!

anderson is further still!
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
You want to know the real motivation behind doing it? The United States was concerned about communists and wished to establish Japan as a capitalist foothold in the Pacific. The efforts paid off as we successfully established Japan and South Korea as economic powerhouses as well as Nationalist China (Taiwan) later. Those who may or may not have suffered and been killed would only be collateral damage and of no real significance whatsoever.
You can argue that reason and it sells a lot of lectures, but what it came down to the least amount of lost lives on both sides and it was the right choice. Lot of the liberal history is just not true.
Chris Crisped Me

Anderson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

RIcaardo!!

You still dont quite get it.....

liberals DROPPED the bomb on hiroshima!!

truman was a NEW DEAL DEMOCRAT,
and although I disagree with that decision??

I agree with truman on a host of other more bread and butter topix!! like desegregating the miltary in 48'.

you agree with liberals!!
I know you cannot Quite believe it??

but it is true....
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Liberals are quite different today. I said America dropped the bomb rightfully so, It didn't matter what party. The only party was ending the war.
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Chris Crisped Me wrote:
<quoted text>
how could you know?
I have not told you where I live!!
anderson is further still!
I heard of the place you live, hope they find out about using the computer.
joe

Fremont, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

I support to my stinky wary cock??
The Great Obama program

Anderson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

RiccardoFire wrote:
Liberals are quite different today. I said America dropped the bomb rightfully so, It didn't matter what party. The only party was ending the war.
yet it was the democrats who did you right....
not the rebutlickens

liberals like harry truman are the bain of your
"i hate the 47 %" diatribe.

they, like myself believed in direct injection of capital into the economy....

so I guess harry thought more like you on war matters....

and more like me on domestic matters....

as far as liberals being different today??

not really.

barack obama took up some of the bush doctrine, at least for a time in afghnistan/pakistan.....these are the poilicies on which i disagree with the great obama. he also went after bin laden..... which was better.

which you should veiw kinda like you veiw hiroshima....

not partisan, just needed...???

although I agree much more with the asssanation of bin laden then nooking 200000 people.

but on domestic issues??

harry truman had ALOT more latitude to build on the initial "GAINS"

of the "progressive era"

eisenhower was about the most centrist republican ever...

but since then?? your party has drifted ever so far right!! in the last 4 years?? FAR FAR to the right. to the point of obstructionism of normal government funtions.

..........and once the great Obama is re-elected??

it will be time to get the new congress to VOTE for HIS middle class tax cut.....

are you on board??

I hope they are!!
Kicks2012

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

I say elect this guy. He's been honest the whole time

http://tinyurl.com/anytjut
Tommy V

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Who better than Feinstein to full fill the State Democratic Party's mission statement that "Yesterday will ALWAYS be better than Tommorrow for all non Union families".

She is ideally suited to represent a failed State on a path to insolvency and civic chaos.

Embrace the Disgrace. Re-elect Feinstein.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 2,281 - 2,300 of6,126
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Monterey Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Monterey Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••