RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

#2340 Oct 31, 2012
Chris Crisped Me wrote:
<quoted text>
you dont have to waste your time giving a huge lecture on the events of history.....I already know much about them.
BUT How the F*** would we have nooked hitler, without killing hundreds of thousands of civilians???
You don't seem to have a clue, you are so concerned about USA killing innocent people. It's war idiot. You compare citizens of a brutal country against our own country, you sound like a traitor. No wonder you adore the great obama.
Chris Crisped Me

Anderson, CA

#2341 Oct 31, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>No, you are the fool, by nuking Japan it SAVED lives. If we Nuked Hitler, it would have SAVED lives. Don't give me that liberal innocent women and children crap. Did you enjoy it when CLinton bombed the Serbs and killed civilians because it was with regular bombs? Clinton destroyed every bridge in Belgrade, he targeted civilians.
are you insane??

how would anyone "enjoy" seeing people bombed??

your aggression is coming out??? and it is ugly.

I opposed the bombing of serbia.....

I was born in the region....
Chris Crisped Me

Anderson, CA

#2342 Oct 31, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>You don't seem to have a clue, you are so concerned about USA killing innocent people. It's war idiot. You compare citizens of a brutal country against our own country, you sound like a traitor. No wonder you adore the great obama.
dude!!?? slow down and have a discussion.....

think before you write....... for a few minutes...

calm down...slow down and write a more thoughtful response

i realized I have you flustered, like romney at the last debate??

the quick quips do your modest intellect no justice

so now Im a traitor?? because Im discriminating between civilians and military personal??

think about what you are saying....

in every war civilians get killed in the cross fire....

that doesnt mean anyone planned it that way....
although sometimes they do.....

shock and awe was a good example, or serbia!!???

didnt I just say I was agianst that action??

dude?? your talking circles around your own arguement...

and Im not even sure you have one..

citizerns of any country are equal in how much they worth....

civilians are supposed to be rounded up and put in refugge camps inside war zones!! you fool!!

havent you ever read the geneva convention??

you know so much about WW2, Id be suprised if you hadnt......

then agian I can see you avoiding reading it, like the plague.
Chris Crisped Me

Anderson, CA

#2343 Oct 31, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>There have been a lot of false crap on both sides, it's called an election. Are you saying the great obama hasn't said anything that wasn't true? They both are humans, Not gods. Is this your first time observing an election?
wow you really like to fabricate those supoositions regarding my opinions?? dont you.

I never claimed Obama was 100% right on all his claims?

is that what you are claiming?? can you find a quote from me??

like you said, it is an election....
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

#2344 Oct 31, 2012
Chris Crisped Me wrote:
<quoted text>
are you insane??
how would anyone "enjoy" seeing people bombed??
your aggression is coming out??? and it is ugly.
I opposed the bombing of serbia.....
I was born in the region....
I enjoy seeing a brutal country as Japan NUKED that killed millions and tortured and raped millions of people to save Japanese lives and lives of Americans. The choice was seeing thousands upon thousands of Americans killed or nuking Japan. We made the right choice. Did I say I enjoyed it? NO.

I don't enjoy any war. But the news ignored the bombing of Serbia, exposing the media and how they supported Clinton in anything he did. And now you buy into that same media.
Chris Crisped Me

Anderson, CA

#2345 Oct 31, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>I enjoy seeing a brutal country as Japan NUKED that killed millions and tortured and raped millions of people to save Japanese lives and lives of Americans. The choice was seeing thousands upon thousands of Americans killed or nuking Japan. We made the right choice. Did I say I enjoyed it? NO.
I don't enjoy any war. But the news ignored the bombing of Serbia, exposing the media and how they supported Clinton in anything he did. And now you buy into that same media.
"I enjoy seeing a country as brutal as japan being nuked"

??????????

really????

most of us in the sane world, dont share that veiw.....

your insanity is really showing through this AM??

are you sure you took your meds??

burn a bowl now and get back to the keyboard after youve had that cup of joe....and a couple tokes...

you need to mellow out...

yes it now looks like Obama will be your president for 4 more years??

BUt you will survive, just like the last 4 years.

i survived the Bush years!!

you need to chill out....

i know how it feels.....

I was there in 04;' voting against GWB, and WE lost.

with a another massachussettes poitician on the ticket, who couldnt connect with enough ordinary folks to win Ohio......

been there, felt that......

dont dispair??? if Obama doesnt get the offical jobless rate down under 6 percent?? or so???

the republicans will have the key back in 16'

yet IT does depend on the candidates...

you know politicas well enough to know that.....

if romney had to face a president carter, or a dukakis instead of Obama, at the debates? you guys would have it made...

BUT ...obama is a strong communicator.

he made a more lucid case for him being potus in a dangerous world than romney would be....

and romneys face showed it, just like nixon in 60'

ps: you need to take a vacation to hiroshima, and mabey get a sligtly different perspective......
Chris Crisped Me

Anderson, CA

#2346 Oct 31, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>I enjoy seeing a brutal country as Japan NUKED that killed millions and tortured and raped millions of people to save Japanese lives and lives of Americans. The choice was seeing thousands upon thousands of Americans killed or nuking Japan. We made the right choice. Did I say I enjoyed it? NO.
the bombing of serbia was on the front page of the boston globe!!

mabey your local(rural cali) rethuglican news didnt cover it??

id be interested to go back and see what the RS(redding record searchlight) said about these conflicts that i read about in the NY times and boston globe...

you always get a different perspective on how they are trying to barinwash different groups of american people into a certain narrative...or other..

wouldnt you agree?

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#2347 Oct 31, 2012
Chris Crisped Me wrote:
<quoted text>
all the claims of voter fraud, are from the right wing sanitarium news shows...ive seen no actual evidence, or claims of voter fraud OUTSIDE the right wing fantasy world.
Like I said, keep your head in the sand. I provided you evidence.

Nothing in those stories are "fantasy" they are factual.

And when did the Washington Post become a right-wing mouthpiece?
Breeze

Covina, CA

#2348 Oct 31, 2012
Another Republican lawmaker got burn't out, along with many other Breezy Point residents, he had lost his home.

He expressed gratitude that he and his family were safe after the destructive storm.
machete

United States

#2349 Oct 31, 2012
ahahaha all these pedophile white people are just scared to have a black man in that white house lol Obamas gonna win this election again and all these racist rednecks will be whining and complaining about everything again and its not because he's not doing his job right its because of his skin color and thats some funny shit.. white people will never learn and I fuken love it! now take your pathetic life to that freeway exit and get to begging for that chump change just like your pedophile hillbilly father taught u and when your done go call the police because u can't find one of your filthy stray cats ahahahaha
NoMoo

Covina, CA

#2350 Oct 31, 2012
America don't need NoMoo of Republican tea baggers like Willard Mitt Romneyand Paul D. Ryam since they are known CAROOKS.

As the two like to drop babies on their heads, like they were, there parents were real works of art.
Chris Crisped Me

Anderson, CA

#2351 Oct 31, 2012
Breeze wrote:
Another Republican lawmaker got burn't out, along with many other Breezy Point residents, he had lost his home.
He expressed gratitude that he and his family were safe after the destructive storm.
now he can express some gratitude that his community will recieve federal funds, because Obama made sure Fema funding was left intact, instead of outsourcing to the states, what NEEDS to be a nationally coordinated response!!
Hung Ups

Covina, CA

#2352 Oct 31, 2012
Tree limbs take care of Republican tea baggers.
luz

Los Angeles, CA

#2353 Oct 31, 2012
vote green party
DoorMat

Covina, CA

#2354 Oct 31, 2012
Never leave a mat unturned.
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

#2355 Oct 31, 2012
Chris Crisped Me wrote:
<quoted text>
"I enjoy seeing a country as brutal as japan being nuked"
??????????
really????
Yeah did you read it all? Or can't you? It's okay, most liberals on the left like you are like that. Or were you okay with the Japanese killing millions more as long as it's not in your yard. It was a choice between our soldiers...or end it quick, right choice! we won! Or you a citizen or Serbian? Where is your loyalty?
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

#2356 Oct 31, 2012
Chris Crisped Me wrote:
<quoted text>
the bombing of serbia was on the front page of the boston globe!!
For a day or 2? Did you ever see a lot of photo's? I remember all the bridges were destroyed by Clinton. I never did. I guess by the time the news hits California, it's not interesting anymore.
The Infantile left Winged

Redding, CA

#2357 Oct 31, 2012
Chris Crisped Me wrote:
<quoted text>
you dont have to waste your time giving a huge lecture on the events of history.....I already know much about them.
BUT How the F*** would we have nooked hitler, without killing hundreds of thousands of civilians???
the world hadnt been through a the war yet.....
the Us would have looked like monsters, worse than hitler.....
unleasing a weappon like that on a city....
weapons of Mass destruction are used mainly as a deterant towards a larger war, either conventional or noooookular!!
that is their use.....and now that 11 countries have them??.. their actual use is unthinkable....
I think an assination attempt using WMD might be a bit of overkill.
like I said, I am on the side of those who believe the whole conflict could have been ended by the british and french, as soon as they felt the treaty had been breached...
without the use of WMD.
you guys dont think in measured thoughts about conflicts(possible or real) it is either your waY??? or you start nooking populations, who dont agree with you.....
that attitude reminds me of a certain austrian who is responsible for the deaths of 80 million.
when you are the leader of the world....
like Obama??
you cannot be a reactionary like that.
And in your insanity, just what is the difference between the USA dropping one big bomb on Japan and hitler 'CARPET BOMBING' Europe with 1000+ lb incendiary bombs??? That, by the way killed millions of innocent women, children & men too!

You self loathing liberals??? Blow my mind!
Go hate your self on your own time, and leave us out of it!!!
Rose

Los Angeles, CA

#2358 Oct 31, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah did you read it all? Or can't you? It's okay, most liberals on the left like you are like that. Or were you okay with the Japanese killing millions more as long as it's not in your yard. It was a choice between our soldiers...or end it quick, right choice! we won! Or you a citizen or Serbian? Where is your loyalty?
Blah Blah Blah. So much hot air coming from you.
The Infantile left Winged

Redding, CA

#2359 Oct 31, 2012
Rose wrote:
<quoted text>
Blah Blah Blah. So much hot air coming from you.
And people like you consider your selves intelligent?
Trust me when I tell you that posts like yours blow that myth totally away!
It only proves that liberalism is an extremely childish mental disorder!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr JOEL 71,260
Kristen Scannell Saratoga Springs NY Adds New H... Dec 23 Kristen Scannell ... 2
Carmel River diverted to allow dam removal, pre... Dec 16 Clint 1
Calif. cop may be fired for giving suicidal stu... Dec 13 John Smith 1
Who do you think is the MOST corrupt Monterey C... Dec 9 montereyusedtobenice 1
where can I find heroin in monterey? Dec 9 montereyusedtobenice 5
Help! In need of opiates preferably boi Dec 5 Njp9080 1
Monterey Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Monterey News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Monterey