Chris Crisped Me

Anderson, CA

#2320 Oct 31, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
David Axelrod, who I call "Obama's brain," a lifetime leftist and street radical, says he's concerned that Hurricane Sandy could reduce voter turnout and potentially hurt Obama's campaign.
Axelrod said they want "unfettered" access to the polls. That's an interesting choice of words.
I guess by "unfettered" he means access for millions of illegal aliens getting amnesty. Maybe all the people of Brooklyn now living in Boca Raton should get to vote in two different districts.
He stressed that right now, Obama is "focused on helping the victims."
That's for sure. The Democrats are always seeking some new "victims," so they can "help" them, because they "feel their pain."
people died to make it so minorties could vote....

these voter supression efforts by tea bagging govenors??

is going to backfire so badly for the gop.

as for romney?? well today?/

romney was the guy moving cans...

Obama was the president of the united states taking charge in an emergency on the order of katrina, and looking quite presidntial doing it...

so much so??

that chris christy threw romney under the bus by throwing praise up and down at Obama....

even snapping at reporters on faux news channel, when they asked if he would meet with govenor romney....

chris said that "was the furthest thing from his mind"

and then praised Obama in three MORE interveiws....

it was like he was suddenly a surrogate for the democrats!!

the storm may turn out to be a political coup for obama in this election......he may not have needed one anyways...

meanwhile?? the bitter old guy that Obama defeated in the last election??

came out and declared obama

"incompetant"

like a tea bagger would....

another bad move, since romney is trying hard to look like a democrats these days......

the last thing Romney needs is a teatarded loose cannon on deck.

it is amazing how much of a teatard John mcCain has become!

.......and THEN the romney campaign doubled down on their lie that jeep is an italian company now...

and that GM was ushered through bankruptcy by Obama, when GM was in fact, BAILED OUT!!!! by the Obama administration.!!

even the heads of GM and jeep came out and disavowed those romney campaign claims!!

wow!!

it is like he is throwing desperate hail mary's!!
Chris Crisped Me

Anderson, CA

#2321 Oct 31, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>actually on one forum that I go to, the Elk Grove Forum, topic about a civil war, I don't like people that reply and change what you wrote, it's low. Even Mitt or you are not like that, at least you are civil. But here, im not mad, but don't think the election should be delayed, im sick enough of it.
even though romney had a crappy day??

one thing both sides can agree on is that the election should still be next tuesday.
Short Cut

West Covina, CA

#2322 Oct 31, 2012
Willard Mitt Romney took a short cut, and lied his ever loving LDS pants off, again.

Him and they are NO to be trusted.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#2323 Oct 31, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>No, I'm not Him. He is he great one, the anointed one, the great obama. What would Obama do? well without a teleprompter? make a fool out of himself. Why are you so fooled by this imposter? Is he your religion?
You ever do public speaking yourself? How do you do when you are put on the spot? What about Bush Jr.? He was unable to string two words together that made any sense. Finally, Obama is at a serious disadvantage. He must perform his duties as President as well as deal with all the silly political nonsense like senseless debates, campaigning etc. Every question put forth is a virtual political land mine.
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

#2324 Oct 31, 2012
Chris Crisped Me wrote:
<quoted text>
people died
romney was the guy moving cans...
Obama was the president of the united states taking charge in an emergency on the order of katrina, and looking quite presidntial doing it...
and that GM was ushered through bankruptcy by Obama, when GM was in fact,
wow!!
!!
Like I said numb brains, What should Romney do he's not the President yet? Obama had to make a point, the election is near, wish he took charge when he did noting about Stevens. GM makes cars made in other countries, they are not he most American car made today. Check your facts, they out source jobs.

Location hidden

#2325 Oct 31, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>We also killed a lot of German citizens, a lot of French citizens, a lot of Italy citizens....., It's called war. Don't be ashamed of America for Nuking Japan, it saved a lot of American lives. If I was alive back then, I would have a choice of caring more about our own people or citizens of a country that will fight to the death for their own country. I choose America. Sorry if that pisses you off.
We didn't nuke them. They were white.

Location hidden

#2326 Oct 31, 2012
Big D wrote:
Actually Nuking Japan saved Japanese lives as well. The operation to take Japan would have killed 10 times as many.
Saved lives on both sides
Of course that was then, this is now, and this has absolutely no bearing whatsoever on the elections.
Truman ( a Democrat ) made the right choice in a difficult time.
There was no need to take Japan.
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

#2327 Oct 31, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
You ever do public speaking yourself? How do you do when you are put on the spot? What about Bush Jr.? He was unable to string two words together that made any sense. Finally, Obama is at a serious disadvantage. He must perform his duties as President as well as deal with all the silly political nonsense like senseless debates, campaigning etc. Every question put forth is a virtual political land mine.
The fact is Bush never used a writer, even though he didn't speak well, they were his words, he was not a plant. Obama is like an actor, the script is written. You seem to find any way you can to defend him, why do you liberals worship him? I know you hate religions, but it's funny how you put your faith in Him. Romney too has serious questions that are trying to nail him. But he's not black. Is that your point? Do you have white guilt?
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

#2328 Oct 31, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
There was no need to take Japan.
How do you know? Should we have surrendered to them? Maybe we should have surrendered after they bombed us.
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

#2329 Oct 31, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
We didn't nuke them. They were white.
If we had a nuke ready, and it was the start of the war, we could have saved millions of lives on both sides by nuking Hitler. And if we had the nuke, we would not care about the skin tone. You sound like you have white guilt. I bet you were thrilled when Clinton killed all those white Christians in Serbia to show the Islamic world we are fair in our killing?
single sh

Azusa, CA

#2330 Oct 31, 2012
R.F. must stand for Rim Fire.
Chris Crisped Me

Anderson, CA

#2331 Oct 31, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Like I said numb brains, What should Romney do he's not the President yet? Obama had to make a point, the election is near, wish he took charge when he did noting about Stevens. GM makes cars made in other countries, they are not he most American car made today. Check your facts, they out source jobs.
you OBVIOUSLY didnt see the Romney ad.

they claim the president took GM through bankrutcy???
when that was simply wllairds plans to deal with GM.

how crazy huh??

the challenger candidate accusing (falsly) the president of doing something HE is on tape sayin he would do???

are ou guys serious??
Chris Crisped Me

Anderson, CA

#2332 Oct 31, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>If we had a nuke ready, and it was the start of the war, we could have saved millions of lives on both sides by nuking Hitler. And if we had the nuke, we would not care about the skin tone. You sound like you have white guilt. I bet you were thrilled when Clinton killed all those white Christians in Serbia to show the Islamic world we are fair in our killing?
so if a country goes on the offensive???

we nook them?

history shows that germany could have been disarmed...

before they REARMED themslves...

but to launch a nook?? is to kill civilians.

that is why they would never be used as first strike weapons.....you fool!!
Chris Crisped Me

Anderson, CA

#2333 Oct 31, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>How do you know? Should we have surrendered to them? Maybe we should have surrendered after they bombed us.
I guess you have a problem putting history in proper context...

you do know what context is?

japan was decimated BEFORE they dropped a nuke on hiroshima.
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

#2334 Oct 31, 2012
Chris Crisped Me wrote:
<quoted text>
you OBVIOUSLY didnt see the Romney ad.
they claim the president took GM through bankrutcy???
when that was simply wllairds plans to deal with GM.
how crazy huh??
the challenger candidate accusing (falsly) the president of doing something HE is on tape sayin he would do???
are ou guys serious??
There have been a lot of false crap on both sides, it's called an election. Are you saying the great obama hasn't said anything that wasn't true? They both are humans, Not gods. Is this your first time observing an election?
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

#2335 Oct 31, 2012
Chris Crisped Me wrote:
<quoted text>
so if a country goes on the offensive???
we nook them?
history shows that germany could have been disarmed...
before they REARMED themslves...
but to launch a nook?? is to kill civilians.
that is why they would never be used as first strike weapons.....you fool!!
No, you are the fool, by nuking Japan it SAVED lives. If we Nuked Hitler, it would have SAVED lives. Don't give me that liberal innocent women and children crap. Did you enjoy it when CLinton bombed the Serbs and killed civilians because it was with regular bombs? Clinton destroyed every bridge in Belgrade, he targeted civilians.
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

#2336 Oct 31, 2012
Chris Crisped Me wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess you have a problem putting history in proper context...
you do know what context is?
japan was decimated BEFORE they dropped a nuke on hiroshima.
the Japanese slaughtered as many as 30 million Filipinos, Malays, Vietnamese, Cambodians, Indonesians and Burmese, at least 23 million of them ethnic Chinese. And you are here crying about how brutal we were for using a nuke on those innocent people. Japan plundered more, over a longer period, than the Nazis. Both conquerors enslaved millions and exploited them as forced labourers—and, in the case of the Japanese, as [forced] prostitutes for front-line troops. If you were a Nazi prisoner of war from Britain, America, Australia, New Zealand or Canada (but not Russia) you faced a 4% chance of not surviving the war; [by comparison] the death rate for Allied POWs held by the Japanese was nearly 30%.

between 1937 and 1945, the Japanese military murdered from nearly 3,000,000 to over 10,000,000 people, most likely 6,000,000 Chinese, Indonesians, Koreans, Filipinos, and Indochinese, among others, including Western prisoners of war.

Special Japanese military units conducted experiments on civilians and POWs in China. One of the most infamous was Unit 731 under Shir&#333; Ishii. Victims were subjected to experiments including but not limited to vivisection and amputations without anesthesia and testing of biological weapons. Anesthesia was not used because it was believed to affect results.

According to historians Yoshiaki Yoshimi and Kentaro Awaya, during the Second Sino-Japanese War, gas weapons, such as tear gas, were used only sporadically in 1937 but in the spring of 1938, however the Imperial Japanese Army began full-scale use of phosgene, chlorine, Lewisite and nausea gas (red), and from summer 1939, mustard gas (yellow) was used against both Kuomintang and Communists Chinese troops

These people were not humans, just like a lot of the islamics we fight today, they only understand BRUTE FORCE. It was a good thing we nuked those bastards. Now they restarted acting like humans, look how much better they are.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#2337 Oct 31, 2012
Chris Crisped Me wrote:
<quoted text>
people died to make it so minorties could vote....
these voter supression efforts by tea bagging govenors??
I got news for you, a majority of the US is in favor of securing our elections and preserving the sanctity of them.

But keep your head in the sand thinking that the elections are just fine with no corruption.

Let's not forget all the DOGS who are registered voters:

http://abcnews.go.com/US/story...

http://articles.nydailynews.com/2012-03-01/ne...

http://news.yahoo.com/dogs-dead-people-electi...

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/virginia-...

But you keep telling yourself we don't have a problem.
Chris Crisped Me

Anderson, CA

#2338 Oct 31, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text> the Japanese slaughtered as many as 30 million Filipinos, Malays, Vietnamese, Cambodians, Indonesians and Burmese, at least 23 million of them ethnic Chinese. And you are here crying about how brutal we were for using a nuke on those innocent people. Japan plundered more, over a longer period, than the Nazis. Both conquerors enslaved millions and exploited them as forced labourers—and, in the case of the Japanese, as [forced] prostitutes for front-line troops. If you were a Nazi prisoner of war from Britain, America, Australia, New Zealand or Canada (but not Russia) you faced a 4% chance of not surviving the war; [by comparison] the death rate for Allied POWs held by the Japanese was nearly 30%.
between 1937 and 1945, the Japanese military murdered from nearly 3,000,000 to over 10,000,000 people, most likely 6,000,000 Chinese, Indonesians, Koreans, Filipinos, and Indochinese, among others, including Western prisoners of war.
Special Japanese military units conducted experiments on civilians and POWs in China. One of the most infamous was Unit 731 under Shir&#333; Ishii. Victims were subjected to experiments including but not limited to vivisection and amputations without anesthesia and testing of biological weapons. Anesthesia was not used because it was believed to affect results.
According to historians Yoshiaki Yoshimi and Kentaro Awaya, during the Second Sino-Japanese War, gas weapons, such as tear gas, were used only sporadically in 1937 but in the spring of 1938, however the Imperial Japanese Army began full-scale use of phosgene, chlorine, Lewisite and nausea gas (red), and from summer 1939, mustard gas (yellow) was used against both Kuomintang and Communists Chinese troops
These people were not humans, just like a lot of the islamics we fight today, they only understand BRUTE FORCE. It was a good thing we nuked those bastards. Now they restarted acting like humans, look how much better they are.
you dont have to waste your time giving a huge lecture on the events of history.....I already know much about them.

BUT How the F*** would we have nooked hitler, without killing hundreds of thousands of civilians???

the world hadnt been through a the war yet.....

the Us would have looked like monsters, worse than hitler.....

unleasing a weappon like that on a city....

weapons of Mass destruction are used mainly as a deterant towards a larger war, either conventional or noooookular!!

that is their use.....and now that 11 countries have them??.. their actual use is unthinkable....

I think an assination attempt using WMD might be a bit of overkill.

like I said, I am on the side of those who believe the whole conflict could have been ended by the british and french, as soon as they felt the treaty had been breached...

without the use of WMD.

you guys dont think in measured thoughts about conflicts(possible or real) it is either your waY??? or you start nooking populations, who dont agree with you.....

that attitude reminds me of a certain austrian who is responsible for the deaths of 80 million.

when you are the leader of the world....

like Obama??

you cannot be a reactionary like that.
Chris Crisped Me

Anderson, CA

#2339 Oct 31, 2012
akpilot wrote:
<quoted text>
I got news for you, a majority of the US is in favor of securing our elections and preserving the sanctity of them.
But keep your head in the sand thinking that the elections are just fine with no corruption.
Let's not forget all the DOGS who are registered voters:
http://abcnews.go.com/US/story...
http://articles.nydailynews.com/2012-03-01/ne...
http://news.yahoo.com/dogs-dead-people-electi...
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/virginia-...
But you keep telling yourself we don't have a problem.
all the claims of voter fraud, are from the right wing sanitarium news shows...ive seen no actual evidence, or claims of voter fraud OUTSIDE the right wing fantasy world.

the sanctitiy of our elections would be better served if people who have been voting Much longer than you, still had their voting rights, without having to show an ID.

YOU have the problem.....demographically, that is why you guys have to cheat....

you cannot win on your platform anymore.....

30 years from now??? unless you guys change heavily and become more centrist, and inclusive with your platform???

you will be relegated to politcal obscurity and irrelevance.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 21 min STEFANO COLONNA 69,482
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 17 hr RiccardoFire 16,008
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 21 hr El SupremoS 201,038
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) Sun No Time for Tea 5,084
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) Sep 27 Bucketeers 7,965
Carmel waste broker accused of bribery (Dec '08) Sep 23 Shelly 12
Suri Cruise's dog is missing in Los Angeles Sep 21 fancy 3

Monterey Jobs

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Monterey News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Monterey

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]