RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

#2300 Oct 30, 2012
MITT ROBMEE wrote:
ROBMEE OF MY VOTE!!!!!
romney's ad at the top of the page is ridiculous when you think about how the rebuttlicken are trying to win this election.....
!
Obama's ad is real classy....

http://dailycaller.com/2012/10/30/michael-moo...
Big D

Modesto, CA

#2301 Oct 30, 2012
Actually Nuking Japan saved Japanese lives as well. The operation to take Japan would have killed 10 times as many.

Saved lives on both sides

Of course that was then, this is now, and this has absolutely no bearing whatsoever on the elections.

Truman ( a Democrat ) made the right choice in a difficult time.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#2302 Oct 30, 2012
MITT ROBMEE wrote:
<quoted text>
in order for asses to be handed around??
one must present truthful information....
why jsut look at riccardo, claiming we have 35% unemployment?/
what tea bagger fantasy.
you are total moron, in that ive never seen you write more than a few lines....most of it fantastical tea party drivel.
WTF does any of this babble have to do with what Obama said to Joe the Plumber?
Big D

Modesto, CA

#2303 Oct 30, 2012
Why would anyone care what "Joe the Plummer" thinks or says?

He was already shown to be not what he claimed
Babbs

West Covina, CA

#2304 Oct 30, 2012
The BabbsTisticles DO.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#2305 Oct 30, 2012
Big D wrote:
Why would anyone care what "Joe the Plummer" thinks or says?
He was already shown to be not what he claimed
Are you guys completely brain dead?

It's not what Joe the Plumber said, it's what Obama said to him.

Seriously, if you guys had two bran cells between you to rub together you would be dangerous.
Droopie

West Covina, CA

#2306 Oct 30, 2012
Droopie, your wife is waiting for you dock side with her lawyers.

P.S. if you rub hardenough you can get results too!
The Infantile left Winged

Redding, CA

#2307 Oct 30, 2012
MITT ROBMEE wrote:
<quoted text>
what youd call the truth??
the rest of us on the planet, would call a fascist fairy tale.
Well guess what?
You calling the truth, a fairy tale?
That does not surprise me or many others!
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

#2308 Oct 30, 2012
David Axelrod, who I call "Obama's brain," a lifetime leftist and street radical, says he's concerned that Hurricane Sandy could reduce voter turnout and potentially hurt Obama's campaign.

Axelrod said they want "unfettered" access to the polls. That's an interesting choice of words.

I guess by "unfettered" he means access for millions of illegal aliens getting amnesty. Maybe all the people of Brooklyn now living in Boca Raton should get to vote in two different districts.

He stressed that right now, Obama is "focused on helping the victims."

That's for sure. The Democrats are always seeking some new "victims," so they can "help" them, because they "feel their pain."
Rose

Los Angeles, CA

#2309 Oct 30, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
David Axelrod, who I call "Obama's brain," a lifetime leftist and street radical, says he's concerned that Hurricane Sandy could reduce voter turnout and potentially hurt Obama's campaign.
Axelrod said they want "unfettered" access to the polls. That's an interesting choice of words.
I guess by "unfettered" he means access for millions of illegal aliens getting amnesty. Maybe all the people of Brooklyn now living in Boca Raton should get to vote in two different districts.
That's for sure. The Democrats are always seeking some new "victims," so they can "help" them, because they "feel their pain."
Quiet, you molester. You're a felon, you can't vote. Stay away from our kids too.
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

#2310 Oct 30, 2012
Rose wrote:
<quoted text>
Quiet, you molester. You're a felon, you can't vote. Stay away from our kids too.
I have noticed the typical Liberal is getting desperate, getting scared, they can't dispute the content, all is left is name calling and insulting. Gun sales are up as it looks like Obama and Mooch might be packing, and it's because a losing Liberal is dangerous.
The Infantile left Winged

Redding, CA

#2311 Oct 30, 2012
Rose wrote:
<quoted text>
It is a strange thing how in this world of Murphy's laws, how the accuser is usually the perpetrator!

Perhaps it is you rose! Who belongs in prison in general population?

Since: Sep 10

Perris, CA

#2312 Oct 30, 2012
Slick wrote:
Neither rain or sleet will slow Obama down.
.....execpt the truth!! or without his teleprompter, he freezes like a deer caught in the head lights!!
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

#2313 Oct 30, 2012
jondee wrote:
<quoted text>.....execpt the truth!! or without his teleprompter, he freezes like a deer caught in the head lights!!
I agree, and we saw the true obama in the first debate.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#2314 Oct 30, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>I agree, and we saw the true obama in the first debate.
Care to walk in his shoes?

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#2315 Oct 30, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
Nice rant.

U MAD BRO?
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

#2316 Oct 30, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Care to walk in his shoes?
No, I'm not Him. He is he great one, the anointed one, the great obama. What would Obama do? well without a teleprompter? make a fool out of himself. Why are you so fooled by this imposter? Is he your religion?
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

#2317 Oct 30, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice rant.
U MAD BRO?
actually on one forum that I go to, the Elk Grove Forum, topic about a civil war, I don't like people that reply and change what you wrote, it's low. Even Mitt or you are not like that, at least you are civil. But here, im not mad, but don't think the election should be delayed, im sick enough of it.
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

#2318 Oct 30, 2012
and posts like #2309. what does it accomplish?
On Time

West Covina, CA

#2319 Oct 30, 2012
When will Mack be back?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr JOEL 70,104
Live Oak stabbing is second in two days (Jun '08) Oct 17 savvylocal 245
International CIT conference comes to Monterey Oct 14 DO Powers 1
where can I find heroin in monterey? Oct 8 thazzleb17 2
Pacific Grove Girl Chelsie Hills Law suit. Rea... Oct 3 Siding with Toyota 1
Carmel waste broker accused of bribery (Dec '08) Sep '14 Shelly 12
Suri Cruise's dog is missing in Los Angeles Sep '14 fancy 3
Monterey Dating
Find my Match

Monterey Jobs