Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#2241 Oct 29, 2012
MITT ROBMEE wrote:
<quoted text>
congress doesnt understand the system...
it should be?? a majority rules...
instead they have filibustered just about everything!!
And how many bills have never seen the like of day thanks to Harry Reid?
MITT ROBMEE

Washington, UT

#2242 Oct 29, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Another America hater. The little man in Iran wearing the platform shoes has said he wants to wipe Israel off the map, but I guess for you jew haters that would be a good thing. Why did your family stay here after we bombed poor innocent Japan?
I think bewteen the two of us??

im the one who knows the jews better, being from the east coast....

having grown up with them.

so according to you and the tea bag nation??
im all of a sudden, a jew hater because id rather the president talk, then Bomb them with nukes???

is that the craziest position you can take??? or what??

mabey president truman(a democrat) could have used the first a bomb on a miltary base, instead of a city.

but I guess it was one of the times where the democrats were strong enough on defense(for you).....right???

BTW: there was a democrat in office ALL of WW2.

ps: does it make it "legal" because we the agreesor, vote to make it so??

i seem to remember most of the civilized world, being AGAINST the invasion of iraq......which you so cherish.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#2243 Oct 29, 2012
The Last Templar wrote:
Worst president in history, bar none:
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2012/08/worst...
Bush Jr. already has that distinction.

Location hidden

#2244 Oct 29, 2012
akpilot wrote:
<quoted text>
Not being able to accomplish ones goals, does not change the intent of the person.
Intent is subjective and requires projection. You don't know what you are talking about.
The Infantile left Winged

Durham, CA

#2245 Oct 29, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Intent is subjective and requires projection. You don't know what you are talking about.
Liberal Coma:
Liberal Coma is the state of political unconsciousness. Time frames for this condition varies but usually only last until the individual grows up and has to actually face reality. When people have suffered or are in a Liberal Coma they are very idealistic or unrealistic about the world they live in. Often when these people either have to support themselves or have children they begin to wake up from this coma. Some never wake up.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#2246 Oct 29, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
You're right, I guess he didn't mean anything by what he said to Joe the Plumber?

Keep those blinders on.
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

#2247 Oct 29, 2012
MITT ROBMEE wrote:
<quoted text>
I think bewteen the two of us??
im the one who knows the jews better, being from the east coast....
Mitt Robmee

Let's have a contest of who knows more Jewish people....what is wrong with you nutt? You act like they are from another planet. Jimmy Carter knows Jews, but still hates them, so what?

Riccardo
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

#2248 Oct 29, 2012
MITT ROBMEE wrote:
<quoted text>

talk, then Bomb them with nukes???
You like mr wste are haters of america because you feel ashamed that we used nukes on Japan, you would rather see ground troops in Japan.
MITT ROBMEE

Washington, UT

#2249 Oct 29, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Mitt Robmee
Let's have a contest of who knows more Jewish people....what is wrong with you nutt? You act like they are from another planet. Jimmy Carter knows Jews, but still hates them, so what?
Riccardo
what is your point??
MITT ROBMEE

Washington, UT

#2250 Oct 29, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>You like mr wste are haters of america because you feel ashamed that we used nukes on Japan, you would rather see ground troops in Japan.
being sorry for hundreds of thousands of dead needlessly nukes japanes civilians, makes us haters of america.??? really?/

you have really lost it.

in reality??

you guys are the haters.....

you stand in the way of the recovery on poltical motives.

that is really patriotic of you.

but then again?? I dont hear much love for commoners from you right wing teatards here on topix....

at least Romney is giving it his best lies!!

you guys are past all that, into pure hate for the 47%....

as far as I can see??

85 % of the adults in this country are employed.

so how can 30%(ryan) or possibly as many as 47% be freeloaders??

they pay rent( for property taxes and inprovements)

millions of them are home owners...
and everybody pays sales tax!!

so who are the freeloaders??

even those people on food stamps are pumping that money right back into the economy.

i think it is time for you to answer some of the charges being brought by the 99% ers...

Location hidden

#2251 Oct 29, 2012
The Infantile left Winged wrote:
<quoted text>
Liberal Coma:
Liberal Coma is the state of political unconsciousness. Time frames for this condition varies but usually only last until the individual grows up and has to actually face reality. When people have suffered or are in a Liberal Coma they are very idealistic or unrealistic about the world they live in. Often when these people either have to support themselves or have children they begin to wake up from this coma. Some never wake up.
WTF are you babbling on about now?

Location hidden

#2252 Oct 29, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>You like mr wste are haters of america because you feel ashamed that we used nukes on Japan, you would rather see ground troops in Japan.
I love my country. WTF are you babbling about now?
MITT ROBMEE

Washington, UT

#2253 Oct 29, 2012
The Infantile left Winged wrote:
<quoted text>
Liberal Coma:
really??

when people decide to have families?

they become conservatives??

social conservatives are ahead of the game then....

because they usually have three kids by the time they are 22.

it is true that urban and suburban liberals, tend to wait until they are finacially secure to have families....

using the methods planned parenthood has prescibed to help THEM plan thier families........instead of just letting jesus and busweiser make that decision for them.

i think if you come out from under that rock you live under, and do a little research about life here in america??

youll find tens of millions of urban and sub-urban lifelong liberals who have actaul high paying jobs, and pay actual taxes.

you just havent been out of your county yet in your life time...

ok mabey youve been to yuba city or redding.

wernt you the one who worked at burger king in susanville??

mabey ill see you in burney.

Location hidden

#2254 Oct 29, 2012
akpilot wrote:
<quoted text>
You're right, I guess he didn't mean anything by what he said to Joe the Plumber?
Keep those blinders on.
Joe the Plumber just left. My toilet is working fine thank you.
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

#2255 Oct 29, 2012
MITT ROBMEE wrote:
<quoted text>
what is your point??
That you make stupid comments. Like that you grew up back east so you know the jews....lol..are u high?
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

#2256 Oct 29, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
I love my country. WTF are you babbling about now?
You seemed have a fit blaming our country for nuking Japan.
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

#2257 Oct 29, 2012
MITT ROBMEE wrote:
<quoted text>
being sorry for hundreds of thousands of dead needlessly nukes japanes civilians, makes us haters of america.??? really?/
Because you are too stupid to see the alternative. You fail to envision what would happen if we sent in troops and how many more Americans would die. You fail to recognize the times. For you liberals whenever there is war, it's always the poor innocent women and children. I heard it when Bush was bombing, but it stopped when Obama was bombing. Have you noticed all the war protesters went home 4 years ago?
MITT ROBMEE

Washington, UT

#2258 Oct 29, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>That you make stupid comments. Like that you grew up back east so you know the jews....lol..are u high?
the way that you spew hate at minorities?? makes me think you are a self hater as well...
MITT ROBMEE

Washington, UT

#2259 Oct 29, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>You seemed have a fit blaming our country for nuking Japan.
youre the one who is high...

you cant even keep the posters straight!
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

#2260 Oct 29, 2012
MITT ROBMEE wrote:
<quoted text>

as far as I can see??
85 % of the adults in this country are employed.
Do you have really good eyesight? Why do you just stare at the screen and make up stuff?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) Sat Anonymous 72,073
News Successful Marina hotel owner asks city to forg... Sat Kathy Jacques 1
Review: Francis Alwill General Contr (Jul '11) Apr 16 Bob Klinski 7
Legit black needed ASAP Mar 30 pinsnneedles 4
News Not Dead Yet: Squid considers the bizarre encou... Mar 27 raj 3
News Letters: We need to support society (Sep '10) Mar '18 david fairhurst 19
News Restaurateur feels bite of economy (Aug '08) Mar '18 Deirdre 23

Monterey Jobs

Personal Finance

Monterey Mortgages