Some Mexicans leaving US, planning never to return

Full story: Santa Cruz Sentinel

After going months without a full-time job, Daniel Ramirez has decided it's time to return to family in Mexico.
Comments
15,701 - 15,720 of 15,724 Comments Last updated Nov 18, 2012
mike

Richmond, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

mexicans are leaving... wooo hooo !!!!
Daniil

Saint Petersburg, Russia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2012

This is all very interesting.

Since: Oct 12

Saint Petersburg, Russia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2012

Judged:

Ladies and Gentlemen! Hello! Sorry to bother you. Your Mexicans will not leave. While in America, have a job, they will live here. While Americans do not begin to do all the dirty work, nothing will change. In Russia, too, the problem is. Only she is 10 years old. Illegal immigrants from Central Asia arrive every day. Russian does not want to work for little money. But someone has to do the dirty work. This is why Moscow does not speak Russian, only around immigrants.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2012

Judged:

Daniil wrote:
Ladies and Gentlemen! Hello! Sorry to bother you. Your Mexicans will not leave. While in America, have a job, they will live here. While Americans do not begin to do all the dirty work, nothing will change. In Russia, too, the problem is. Only she is 10 years old. Illegal immigrants from Central Asia arrive every day. Russian does not want to work for little money. But someone has to do the dirty work. This is why Moscow does not speak Russian, only around immigrants.
try going back to high school and posting something that actually makes sense.

Since: Oct 12

Saint Petersburg, Russia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2012

You are very evil.
Steffani

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2012

commenter2001 wrote:
<quoted text>
There is a lot of stuff I want too. So it's OK for me to break the law and rob a bank so I can have it? YeeHaw!
Legal citizens did "the work u wont do" until illegals overran this country and drove wages down to "their" level.
Shame on illegals and those who hire them.
seriously my parents came from Mexico and are both citizens now and I was born and raised here in the US, and quite honestly what I saw happening growing up and how the US is today, the people who run this place are retarted! And thats sad that I, born and raised in Cali, can even say this about my own country. No damn wonder people of all race are leaving. Its been happening for a few years already. its ALL BAD!!
nym8387

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2012

Judged:

Steffani wrote:
<quoted text> seriously my parents came from Mexico and are both citizens now and I was born and raised here in the US, and quite honestly what I saw happening growing up and how the US is today, the people who run this place are retarted! And thats sad that I, born and raised in Cali, can even say this about my own country. No damn wonder people of all race are leaving. Its been happening for a few years already. its ALL BAD!!
if you think Mexicans are leaving on thier own then your the retard. And no one asked you about your parents legal status which I'm sure your lying about.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2012

Judged:

Daniil wrote:
You are very evil.
is that the longest sentence you can put together that actually mkaes sense>?
Evil La Raza Sock Puppet

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2012

Judged:

Anglo Americans are simply lazy and there is always somebody else willing to do the work. Right now it's the Mexicans. In pre civl war era, it was the Blacks. Post civil war, it was the Chinese.

You white people just don't get it.

You're all lazy, shiftless people.

Your day has come.

Now reap what you sow.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2012

Evil La Raza Sock Puppet wrote:
Anglo Americans are simply lazy and there is always somebody else willing to do the work. Right now it's the Mexicans. In pre civl war era, it was the Blacks. Post civil war, it was the Chinese.
Your day has come.
Now reap what you sow.
look south of the border and see what mexico is HAHAHAHAHA
Concerned

Mexico, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2012

Judged:

Your day has come.
Now reap what you sow.
I honestly do not know why. Maybe you can tell me why. Here in Mexico it is impossible to get people to show up for work. There are hours, and days, and sometimes even a week that pass by with no word or follow up. When I talk to my Mexican friends here they say I need to get used to it. The words they always use are "this is Mexico".

Things do change a a lot once they get onto the USA. They will be fired if they do the same things they get away with in Mexico. The society as a whole and the American way of life will not let them get away with the same type of business practices they have in Mexico. From Cablemass clear down to the construction worker, nobody here ever shows up on time or follows up like they do in the USA.

It is not that they are lazy in the USA. It is that they are more educated, they make more money and there time is more valuable then what they pay someone with no education or ability to earn more money. Now if you are a Black, Mexican or whatever American and you are successful and earn more the a gardener then you to will be smart and figure out that your time is well spent doing things that make more money. It is just common sense.

It is the same here in Mexico in the nice area where I live. The smarter, richer and more affluent Mexican people hire gardeners to do their work. It is a matter of economics. Do you think Carlos slim, one of the richest men in the world here in Mexico lifts a finger to do any manual labor. Your cry is from someone that is uneducated and willing to work for nothing. The problem is that these people are taking the jobs from people in factories that were making $20 per hour and more, and doing it for less. If we turn the USA into Mexico and all work for nothing who is going to hire the gardeners? The higher paying middle income jobs were done by Americans before. I know, I was around back then and the cheap labor Mexican work force was not around back then in these jobs.

So do we want to turn the USA into Mexico? High crime because of low paying jobs and low education. Of the 50 most dangerous cities in the world, 40 are Latin. If they are able to make it work so cheap and you think that they work hard is so important, then why are all these countries involved in so much crime. For example last year I believe Juarez had 148 deaths per 100,000 people. New York city had I believe 4.8 per 100,000 people. Something is not working right in these Latin countries, yet you want to bring this to America? Where do you go next?

The more Latin the country becomes the more killing and crime there will be. It is proven in the numbers. You are not saying much for those people that are taking these low paying jobs. They are taking them because they can not make it in the USA without help or where they came from.

My best friend is a biologist and is a Mexican American, but an American first. Do you know how hard it was to get that degree and how much it cost him. These people that take these low paying jobs do not have the will or the knowledge to work that hard to really succeed. To take a low paying job is easy. To become successful takes a lot of work. It is not handed to you on a silver platter.
cristel

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2012

Esto es en lo que nuestro México se ha convertido lleno de violencia y corrupción, situaciones como estas se viven cada segundo,cada minuto en nuestra sociedad. Que pena que mi México querido este lleno de corrupción y que gracias a nuestro putos y corruptos gobiernos, México sea mas y mas peligroso cada día. Vergüenza deberían tener esos hijos de p#*a que nos gobiernan...!!!!!!chinguen a su madre!!!!!!todos los putos gobiernos corruptos...un día regresare a mi México..

“With Vitamin "R"!!”

Since: Aug 08

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

Judged:

Your day has come.
Now reap what you sow.
R A C I S T !
xoxo

Plainfield, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Judged:

yall some racist bitches. Its 2012 not 1912. Hating on Mexicans wont make us go back to Mexico, so keep hating and go get a tan. c;

“With Vitamin "R"!!”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Judged:

xoxo wrote:
yall some racist bitches. Its 2012 not 1912. Hating on Mexicans wont make us go back to Mexico, so keep hating and go get a tan. c;
R A C I S T !

“With Vitamin "R"!!”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Judged:

cristel wrote:
Esto es en lo que nuestro México se ha convertido lleno de violencia y corrupción, situaciones como estas se viven cada segundo,cada minuto en nuestra sociedad. Que pena que mi México querido este lleno de corrupción y que gracias a nuestro putos y corruptos gobiernos, México sea mas y mas peligroso cada día. Vergüenza deberían tener esos hijos de p#*a que nos gobiernan...!!!!!!chinguen a su madre!!!!!!todos los putos gobiernos corruptos...un día regresare a mi México..
What?
Concerned

Mexico, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Judged:

cristel wrote:
De acuerdo. Espero que usted puede regresar un día!

“With Vitamin "R"!!”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Judged:

Concerned wrote:
<quoted text>
R A C I S t !

Since: Sep 08

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Judged:

Concerned wrote:
<quoted text>
Gloop?
girpoorant

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

So some Americans leaving US and Never Re-turning

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Monterey Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••