Some Mexicans leaving US, planning never to return

After going months without a full-time job, Daniel Ramirez has decided it's time to return to family in Mexico. Full Story

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#21048 Jul 14, 2012
mexica wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO!!! Umm the Aztecs werent nomads, they used to be at some
Point. they evolved just like all other great civilization in the world. To this point we can call Africans & native Americans nomads because they never reach civilization status. The MEXICA did reach that as an isolated indigenous group. You Europeans had the advantage of been surrounded by the Chinese technology and Arab philosophy.
Did you pull all that history of yours out of your ass???
Of course they were NOMADS you idiot, what part of that does your ignorant brain not get?
Archie

Bradford, UK

#21052 Jul 14, 2012
urfunny wrote:
<quoted text>
Invaders are choosing to go home.
who cares.
Firstly, to say the invaders are going home back to Mexico is nothing more than a naive, stupid and not a well thought comment you made. The Mexicans owned New Mexico, all of California and Texas, going back to pre-historic times, so maybe all white European descendant Americans should return back to Europe. I think you should read your history and how you came to America, as you know does not belong to Americans Caucasian European descendants, it belongs to Native American Indians, most of it, the western part of America, which is California, belonged to Native Mexicans.

End of Lesson 1.
Fitus T Bluster

Ocala, FL

#21053 Jul 14, 2012
Archie wrote:
<quoted text> Firstly, to say the invaders are going home back to Mexico is nothing more than a naive, stupid and not a well thought comment you made. The Mexicans owned New Mexico, all of California and Texas, going back to pre-historic times, so maybe all white European descendant Americans should return back to Europe. I think you should read your history and how you came to America, as you know does not belong to Americans Caucasian European descendants, it belongs to Native American Indians, most of it, the western part of America, which is California, belonged to Native Mexicans.
End of Lesson 1.
read your history books, the United States bought the land from mexico for 15 million. end of lesson 2.
racer42

Alameda, CA

#21054 Jul 14, 2012
mexica wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea some states .... Why???
Just curious. You seemed to be dodging the question and I was wondering why.
racer42

Alameda, CA

#21055 Jul 14, 2012
Archie wrote:
<quoted text> Firstly, to say the invaders are going home back to Mexico is nothing more than a naive, stupid and not a well thought comment you made. The Mexicans owned New Mexico, all of California and Texas, going back to pre-historic times, so maybe all white European descendant Americans should return back to Europe. I think you should read your history and how you came to America, as you know does not belong to Americans Caucasian European descendants, it belongs to Native American Indians, most of it, the western part of America, which is California, belonged to Native Mexicans.
End of Lesson 1.
Your lesson is total and complete BS showing that you have no clue about the history of the Southwest of the US. Native American Indians did not come from Mexico. There were no Mexican natives in the US Southwest until after Mexico was conquered by the Spanish and then went north to explore, plunder and build missions, bringing the native Mexicans along with them as slaves.

End of lesson
well said

Norwalk, CA

#21056 Jul 14, 2012
Mexican drug trafficking rings play a major role in the flow of cocaine, heroin, and marijuana transiting between Latin America and the United States. Drug trafficking has led to corruption, which has had a deleterious effect on Mexico's Federal Representative Republic. Drug trafficking and organized crime has also been a major source of violent crime in Mexico.
Mexico has experienced increasingly high crime rates, Crime continues at high levels and is repeatedly marked by violence especially in the cities of Tijuana, Ciudad Juárez, and the states of Baja California, Durango, Sinaloa, Guerrero, Chihuahua, Michoacán, Tamaulipas, and Nuevo León. Among the contributing factors are lack of employment, and small wages that cause certain ones to commit theft and robbery for the purpose of obtaining the means to own and drive automobiles and to have money to spend on their girlfriends, liquor, clothes, also to obtain the wherewithall to live.
When Spaniards conquered Mexico they found a society composed of tribes of Indians ruled by the Aztecs who were given over to human sacrifice. Historian’s record that as many as 30,000 Indians were sacrificed on their heathen alters in one day, their bodies being opened by stone knives and their hearts torn out while still beating. This total disregard for human life has always been universal throughout Mexico which of course is well known to everyone.
For 400 years the Mexican people, including their forefathers from Spain, have been confronted with the same problem that we in the USA are confronted with today, In fact, the revolution that started in Mexico under Madera in 1910 had as its objective the freeing and betterment of the Indians, and also much of the Mextizo element. Mexican authorities state that in spite of every well-meant social reform when higher wages are given and an opportunity for a higher standard of life is opened to them, instead of availing themselves of that opportunity they prefer to work half a week instead of a whole week, and we find that same condition here in the USA in a great many instances.
Mexicans have seldom proved themselves as good neighbors for the US. Among the total number of illegal immigrants that enters our country each year, Mexicans have the highest percentage in it with their illegal infringement to deteriorate America. The illegal immigration crime statistics in the US are worsening day by day.
Mexico’s Violent Murder Rate Is More Than Twice That of USA.
Of all the crimes that take place in the US, Mexicans are involved in almost all of them. Mexico’s newest export to the US is nonetheless, illegal criminal immigrants and drugs.
Today, no nation is oblivious to the deteriorating crime statistics in Mexico. The ever increasing rate of druggists and drug suppliers in Mexico has only posed a great threat to the US and to the entire world as well. Undoubtedly, there is a huge difference in the quality of life in the US and Mexico. Illegal Mexican immigrants have created a sort of havoc in the US. They are caught in all wrong deeds and are then sent to jails; they come out and repeat their actions.
In California detention centers, 24.9% of the detainees are illegal Mexican immigrants. The scenario is quite similar in Arizona but with a bigger figure of 40.1%.
Mexican intrusion has left no stone unturned in further deteriorating the crime scene in the US. Our government must take serious steps against the illegal Mexicans that have infringed our lives and our country. It is time we all raise a voice against it and inform the authorities about any illegal immigrant activity twe notice in our surroundings.
This character mexica, is suffering delusions of grandeur regarding his violent Mexico. His mentor is Caesar Chavez; his sexual interests are on Cain Velasquez, and mexica gets his racists motivations from the well-known terrorist group MEChA a Hispanic separatist organization that encourages anti-American activities and civil disobedience.
Hector

Albuquerque, NM

#21060 Jul 15, 2012
racer42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Your lesson is total and complete BS showing that you have no clue about the history of the Southwest of the US. Native American Indians did not come from Mexico. There were no Mexican natives in the US Southwest until after Mexico was conquered by the Spanish and then went north to explore, plunder and build missions, bringing the native Mexicans along with them as slaves.
End of lesson
Boy, where the hell you been? Aint heard a word from you for so long. Your point is clear as thats about the time the olders of the Dominguez's boogied on up here. Lesson appreciated.
Hector

Albuquerque, NM

#21061 Jul 15, 2012
mexica wrote:
<quoted text>
I said yes I have gone to Mexico not just the border towns. Ive been in Jalisco n Puebla..... So what's ur point???
Relax, ol racer aint no redneck. He's a good folk. He mostly is correct with his observations and posts. Relax, enjoy a little herb and a few morning shots.
racer42

Alameda, CA

#21062 Jul 15, 2012
mexica wrote:
<quoted text>
I said yes I have gone to Mexico not just the border towns. Ive been in Jalisco n Puebla..... So what's ur point???
The point was in the post you responded to. You didn't happen to read it before you responded, did you?
racer42

Alameda, CA

#21063 Jul 15, 2012
Hector wrote:
<quoted text>
Boy, where the hell you been? Aint heard a word from you for so long. Your point is clear as thats about the time the olders of the Dominguez's boogied on up here. Lesson appreciated.
Been around and around. The company I work for (when they get busy during the summer) is keeping me so busy doing their CAD work (the extra bucks come in handy during the cold winters) that I haven't posted as much or as often. How's things with you?
Fitus T Bluster

Ocala, FL

#21066 Jul 15, 2012
i wish all the mexicans and muslims would get the hell out.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#21068 Jul 15, 2012
mexica wrote:
<quoted text>
of course they WEREN'T!!! Go back to school and stop your silly " the south will rise " bullshit!!
Hey moron, what do you do for work? You sure spend a lot of energy preaching your propaganda on topix.com and have a nasty attitude with your foulmouth answers in at least 4 other forums! It is a hilarious joke to read your comments, I get entertainment out of reading your foolish propaganda. Face it foolish idiot that you are, your ancient alien nomade tribe no longer exists! There is never going to be a mexica rise event in your lifetime! Nor will there ever be, your tribe is gone, long gone ha ha ha, get over it.

Get a life, get real, stop living in a Mexican fantasy world. You know as well as all the Mexicans in the USA that Mexico is a corrupt Country that has nothing to offer you idiots. You people are like a virus spreading and soon there will be an antibiotic solution to rid the USA of you damn invaders. Mexico is not the great Country you talk and praise in your forum posts! Speak to any Mexican on the streets of America and they will confirm this fact! Your Aztlan and MEChA fantasies are ridiculous. The Spanish wiped out your mexica tribe in the 15th century you idiot. Go back to Mecico and re-establish your fantasy there. I think it would be more forthcoming for you to return to your homeland and make attempts there to start your mexica rise crap.
You boast all you want about Mexico and how wonderful and rich you think it may be, but you are only lying to yourself and living a sick fantasy, Dream on catshit!

“Hooah!”

Since: Jan 12

OKC

#21069 Jul 15, 2012
racer42 wrote:
<quoted text>
End of lesson
Whooa, let's get the facts right. When Mexico encompassed most of the western United States all the tribes that lived in those areas were Mexican. They were different in origin than the Native Mexican tribes (Tarahumara, Yaqui and of course the southern tribes) but based on the ownership of the territory at that time, they were Mexican.
The Spanish enslaved the tribes that lived around the missions themselves, unless you count the porters, etc.
Hector

Albuquerque, NM

#21071 Jul 16, 2012
racer42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Been around and around. The company I work for (when they get busy during the summer) is keeping me so busy doing their CAD work (the extra bucks come in handy during the cold winters) that I haven't posted as much or as often. How's things with you?
My son is home now and finished with the service. He had a month or so state side before we picked him up. Having the time of my life. We both went out and bought a couple old mini trail 70's. One actually works pretty good. A site to see. A fat ol man high on herbs bombing around on Snow road. I'm hanging tough, not getting any worse. Thinkin things are a bit better now. Alot of laying in the pool in my float chair, and bbq's. Got to have my meat. Say howdo from time to time pilot.

“Green card?”

Since: Jan 08

Tepic, Nayarit, Mexico

#21072 Jul 16, 2012
mexica wrote:
<quoted text>
donkey show??? As in the south of the USA? Oh yea i know about those places. I also know about the many place were your white American citizens go visit and retire! Yea I know ... What other question would you like answer??
And there you have it! You never have been to Mexico, you know nothing , other then what the Mexica comic book tells you and because you are a disgruntled Chicano you cling to fantasies.
Crack kills!!!!
Johnny Reb

Albuquerque, NM

#21074 Jul 16, 2012
ILLEGALS ''' GET THE HELL OUT OF MY COUNTRY AND DON'T COME BACK
Hermana

Norwalk, CA

#21076 Jul 16, 2012
Rogerg wrote:
<quoted text>
And there you have it! You never have been to Mexico, you know nothing , other then what the Mexica comic book tells you and because you are a disgruntled Chicano you cling to fantasies.
Crack kills!!!!
Wow, what a shame no one can give their opinions to this forum without being attacked by that mexica from Maywood!
What's up with that? WTF is his problem?
I am so glad I am a Latina, but for goodness sake, who the heck is this monster of a man (mexica) who has demonstrated in this forum nothing other than demoralizing and undermining the confidence or moral of Latin people other than Mexicans?

This man does nothing but put into disorder the moral character of South Americans and North Americans alike by increasingly degrade their value or quality.
mexica is a singular debaser trying to make others corrupt or impure when in fact his own Country of Mexico has horrific troubles.

Example: If your lemonade stand sells “pure lemonade,” you'd insist on using real lemons!

The Aztec civilization no longer exists but mexica insists he's an aztlan by selling his counterfeit product in these forums!
If mexica is trying to depict or dramatically represent Mexico as a supreme or superior Country to the USA; he is going to have to accept the comments and argumentations from others in relation to his selective editing about the truth behind the many problems in Mexico, with its government and its poor people, to the mass exodus of its people.

I don't buy his art of discourse or use of exaggeration to persuade, or motivate particular audiences in these forums.

His (mexica) Discourses are seen as an attempt to affect our views on all things.
Would seem evident that mexica spends much of his time dedicated to studying the history and theory of a civilization that has experienced a mass extinction!
I was born in a Palomas Mexico, there has been a lot of regrettable violence in Mexico and along the US/Mexican border due to what I understand as a territorial dispute over the illegal drug traffickers in Mexico, had to leave as a child due to the Mexican Drug lords. Those of us who love Palomas and its people hope that the town may soon return to the charming, friendly town we know it to be.
I have read everything in these forums posted by all of you and as a Mexican/American am shocked and appalled by mexica and his bad manners. With strong feelings, I disapprove of this man’s interpretations of history; he's a Freud in his particular adaptation or version of history of facts.
It is terribly upsetting to read his comments that contain so much hate, disrespect, and racist remarks.

It took my parents several years to legally come to the USA, but they did it legally

Since: Sep 08

#21080 Jul 16, 2012
mexica wrote:
<quoted text>
and did you missed it, that the "purchase" was at gun poiint? They only payed for additional land not the land they invaded... Dumb ass I guess u weren't paying much attention to the lesson go back to class..
Gloop.
Illegals are all WET

Las Vegas, NV

#21081 Aug 7, 2012
The Gloop wrote:
<quoted text>Gloop.
Guff
Junior

Larchmont, NY

#21084 Aug 8, 2012
Johnny Reb wrote:
ILLEGALS ''' GET THE HELL OUT OF MY COUNTRY AND DON'T COME BACK
Umm, Johnny, newsflash: The confederacy lost the civil war, thus, you effectively have no country.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 4 hr STEFANO COLONNA 70,159
Who do you support for Superintendent of Public... (Oct '10) 13 hr concernedconserva... 48
Live Oak stabbing is second in two days (Jun '08) Oct 28 maranatha 246
International CIT conference comes to Monterey Oct 14 DO Powers 1
where can I find heroin in monterey? Oct 8 thazzleb17 2
Pacific Grove Girl Chelsie Hills Law suit. Rea... Oct 3 Siding with Toyota 1
Carmel waste broker accused of bribery (Dec '08) Sep '14 Shelly 12
Monterey Dating
Find my Match

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Monterey News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Monterey

Personal Finance