Three arrested in drug bust in Seaside

Full story: Monterey County Herald

Two suspected drug dealers and another man were arrested Wednesday after Seaside police with the help of the Monterey Peninsula regional SWAT team served a narcotics search warrant, police said.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of60
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
SeaSides Finest

Monterey, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2010

Judged:

The Seaside Police, City Council and Mayor should be ashamed of themselves, along with the District Attorney and the Judges. They have allowed Seaside to turn into a SEWER. And it's just going to get worse. Gang Members should be STRICTLY OUTLAWED. In Iraq they called 'em "Enemy Combatants." The gang punks are Enemy Combatants here on our doorstep! They are enemies of a civilized society. Wake up people !
Sam

Seaside, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2010

Judged:

Seaside is getting worse everyday! What is being done about this by the Mayor and Council? They need to do something!
San Pablo Sam

Monterey, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2010

Judged:

SeaSides Finest wrote:
In Iraq they called 'em "Enemy Combatants."
And they've about won the war there.

If kids (in Baghdad or Seaside) are bored, starved for a challenge, and made to feel that they have no value to society, they will always find fiendish ways to occupy and amuse themselves.

Anyway, how exactly do you outlaw certain people? And then what to do with them? Roundups & mass detentions may be fun for the sadistic authoritarians among us, but they aren't exactly cheap.
Miriam

Monterey, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2010

Judged:

Just an interesting note: If these kids had Spanish surnames, you guys would have been all over them as Mexican bandits, low lifes, illegals, gang bangers. But, since their names ARE Anglo, no such tirades! This town and county are big hypocrites! Now, when Anglo thugs do such stupidity to our civilized nation, NO ONE says: Oh, it's because they are white thugs! The hypocrisy of this county is palpable!:-(
Salinas Payasos

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2010

Judged:

Billy Bob wrote:
<quoted text>Good luck with that you guys!After living in Salinas for over 50 years,and seeing what the current Mayor And previous Mayor has allowed to happen to it.I'm afraid your headed for the same.The previous Mayor,Caballero.Has a son that is a low life banger,and was when she was in office.The current pathetic excuse for a Mayor, has Salinas designated a "sanctuary city".Keeping the feds at bahe.By the way the people of Salinas just reelected him????? Good luck!
Donohue, like Caballero, is a pro-open border, pro-illegal alien, pro-sanctuary city far left wing nut that cowers from allowing the SPD to enforce immigration laws out of fear of being called a white racist homophobe by organizations like LULAC, La Raza, Mecha, etc. and so he fears losing the latino vote.

Salinas' population is aprox. 151,000. 85% of that figure are latinos., mostly Mexican. There are tens of thousands of illegals living in Salinas. Although it's supposed to be illegal for them to vote, they do make up a portion of his voting base because they, and the legal latinos, know he will protect the illegals and provide a safe haven for them, no matter what, or how much chaos, crime, murder, and destruction their illegal and anchor baby gang banger terrorist punks dish out to Salinas 24/7/365.

Donohue is a "cheap" agricultural labor advocate. Part of his agenda relates to "GREED". Pure and simple, as long as the parent/parents of the gang banger s/c/u/m show up to do the farm/ag. work so the growers/ag. companies can reap in the max. amount of profits, he could give a krap about public safety.

People in Salinas whine everday about the crime in Salinas, then vote back into office the same pro-illegal democrat donkey turds that intentionally allow the crime B.S. to go on daily.
citizen

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2010

Judged:

Miriam: Just an FYI those surnames are not anglo their islander. . .
Salinas Payasos

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2010

Judged:

Miriam wrote:
Just an interesting note: If these kids had Spanish surnames, you guys would have been all over them as Mexican bandits, low lifes, illegals, gang bangers. But, since their names ARE Anglo, no such tirades! This town and county are big hypocrites! Now, when Anglo thugs do such stupidity to our civilized nation, NO ONE says: Oh, it's because they are white thugs! The hypocrisy of this county is palpable!:-(
No hypocrisy on my part Madame Whiner.

Anyone, whether White, Black, Asian, Hispanic, or whatever, who breaks "any" of the laws of this country and commits criminal acts are just as you said, are "low life stupid thugs". I agree. Happy?

Now, tell me Madame Whiner, are the "illegal aliens", with hispanic surnames, that have intentionally broke U.S. immigration laws to enter this country illegally and invade MoCo "exempt" from your remarks? Or do you also classify them as "low life stupid thugs"? Or will "you" be hypocritical yourself, and defend them, by giving those immigration law breakers a free pass if they happen to have a hispanic sur name?
fedup1947

Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2010

Judged:

send all the slime balls back to the mother cuntry
raysmithson1

Monterey, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2010

Judged:

Seaside drug bust,,,, just what in the hell is a mini 30 assault rifle? when the day comes and it's coming , people will be glad to see the arms in the hands of true patriots, protecting them against the liberal marxist left, An assault weapon is a self loading automatic with what the govt says pistol grip! not legal in Ca. but legal in 23 states Yes RED DAWN IS COMING,,,,,Ray Smithson MontereyCa
Lima

Salinas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2010

Judged:

Salinas Payasos wrote:
<quoted text>Donohue, like Caballero, is a pro-open border, pro-illegal alien, pro-sanctuary city far left wing nut that cowers from allowing the SPD to enforce immigration laws out of fear of being called a white racist **** by organizations like LULAC, La Raza, Mecha, etc. and so he fears losing the latino vote.
Salinas' population is aprox. 151,000. 85% of that figure are latinos., mostly Mexican. There are tens of thousands of illegals living in Salinas. Although it's supposed to be illegal for them to vote, they do make up a portion of his voting base because they, and the legal latinos, know he will protect the illegals and provide a safe haven for them, no matter what, or how much chaos, crime, murder, and destruction their illegal and anchor baby gang banger terrorist punks dish out to Salinas 24/7/365.
Donohue is a "cheap" agricultural labor advocate. Part of his agenda relates to "GREED". Pure and simple, as long as the parent/parents of the gang banger s/c/u/m show up to do the farm/ag. work so the growers/ag. companies can reap in the max. amount of profits, he could give a krap about public safety.
People in Salinas whine everday about the crime in Salinas, then vote back into office the same pro-illegal democrat donkey turds that intentionally allow the crime B.S. to go on daily.
Donuthue get reelected by the white vote and very small amount of Latinos votes. So don't blame it on the Latinos, we might out number the whites but a lot don't vote and cant vote, most Latinos I know did not vote for him, myself I did not vote for him. So quit blaming the Latinos on him being reelected.
ygtbsm 2

Seaside, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2010

Judged:

Sam wrote:
Seaside is getting worse everyday! What is being done about this by the Mayor and Council? They need to do something!
evidently you are new to seaside. if you think we have problems now you shoulda ben here before fort ord closed.
something has to change

Salinas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2010

Judged:

Miriam wrote:
I believe in fair and justice, I follow the laws of the land
and so does my family!
When thugs of all color,shape and sizes commit crimes, I want them to pay for them! BUT when it's an Illegal on top of doing crimes?
then I just get plain p'd off
One can not ignore the fact of high Hispanic crime in this area
add to the fact that a lot are "unwanted guests"
then people have a right to voice their upset!!!!
Salinas witness

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2010

Judged:

Mr Salinas GAYaso, I dont believe the lady's remarks where ever meant to defend illegals. She was trying to bring to light how some our fellow members here hide there racism under the cloak of patriotism. You never see the same comments when the criminal is not Latino. There is usually one or two comments from upset people. But when it is a Latino the the comments just over flow the post and immediately accuse him of being either illegal or Mexican. So please Mr. GAYaso do not hide your racism the same way, its obvious since you happened to mention illegals at the very first chance you got.
SeaSide

Salinas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2010

Judged:

ygtbsm 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
evidently you are new to seaside. if you think we have problems now you shoulda ben here before fort ord closed.
Seaside is a little worse now than in recent years but at least our police are making busts. There used to be areas of Seaside that no one dared go near!! I moved to Seaside once it cleaned up and I am proud to live here.
lrg

Hollister, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2010

Judged:

Well done Seaside. Keep it up, the war on drugs is almost won!!
Crack Baby

Monterey, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2010

Judged:

Oh man, I feel safer...two WHOLE grams of coke and a little weed were confiscated?...so how much did that cost the city?...such a waste of funds and energy...
taxpayer

Pacific Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2010

Judged:

if only the seaside police will listen to our phone calls about the harassment and break-ins regarding the looters in the home depot parking lot..we were told by the seaside police to stop calling and stop being racist so my advice to everyone...do not cooperate with the police in seaside until they stop being politically correct
taxpayer

Pacific Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2010

Judged:

Salinas witness wrote:
Mr Salinas GAYaso, I dont believe the lady's remarks where ever meant to defend illegals. She was trying to bring to light how some our fellow members here hide there racism under the cloak of patriotism. You never see the same comments when the criminal is not Latino. There is usually one or two comments from upset people. But when it is a Latino the the comments just over flow the post and immediately accuse him of being either illegal or Mexican. So please Mr. GAYaso do not hide your racism the same way, its obvious since you happened to mention illegals at the very first chance you got.
stop your homophobic expressions..this is hate speech
Salinas witness

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2010

Judged:

Mr Taxpayer, I was simply using the correct definition of the word which means carefree and happy since his name is payaso. This means clown in spanish. You sir, should be ashamed of yourself for taking my word out of context for your own hate agenda!:)
PG boy

Pacific Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2010

Judged:

To SALINAS WITNESS. The reason people mention a mexican connection involving headlines of mexican criminals is because thier mexican. You see, in case you haven't been paying attention, the U.S. has been invaded by mexican illegal aliens. This is a fact not hateful conjecture. So the connection is that the overwhelming majority of crime on the peninsula is committed by mexican gang bangers and the general population is sick of it. You see SALINAS WITNESS, most people that have lived in the U.S. for over twenty years can remember a time on the peninsula when there weren't so many mexicans committing crimes. I don't think most of the people are racist, I just think it's easy to see who's involved in the majority of the crime. Does that make sense to you....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of60
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Monterey Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••