Mexican child molester a court NO SHOW

Mexican child molester a court NO SHOW

Posted in the Monterey Forum

Mexican Burro Herd

#1 Apr 6, 2012
Salinas mexican child molester Rene Cruz out of jail on a $500,000 bail ($50,000) that his family and friends put up for him skips court date and his whereabouts is unknown.

His family and friends are begging him to return to Salinas and turn himself in so they can get their $50,000 back.

He's probably in Mexico hiding out. Too bad family and friends, he doesn't give a crap about you getting your bail money back. You'll never see him again. You put your money up for a criminal loser.

Mexi banger get wimpey

Monterey, CA

#2 Apr 12, 2012
Does this actually shock you? Mexican gang bangers are turning their homies in for a lighter sentence, proving that they are wimps. They should realize, they just shortened their life on this planet. I want an all-out battle North-Homies vs South Homies. The end result of course is lots of dead bangers and less tax payer dollars to support them in prison....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ask the Auto Doctor (Mar '06) Thu andres 1,540
News Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) Oct 6 groidsmashet 71,961
News Fear mongering in Spreckels will have been in vain Sep 28 KathiVan 2
News Suspect in gang slaying arrested (Dec '10) Sep 27 Bereal 4
where can I find heroin in monterey? (Oct '14) Sep 27 Frockyea 13
News Suri Cruise's dog is missing in Los Angeles (Aug '14) Sep 23 anon 4
News SD-area man gets 14 years for abusing wife (Jan '11) Aug '15 dGo mnaDde lyHo i... 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Monterey Mortgages