Mexicans

Salinas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2011

Hector Villegas be charged with misdemeanor vehicular manslaughter without gross negligence.

The District Attorney's Office will make the determination on whether Villegas will be charged in the incident. At 7:43 a.m. on Dec. 13, police have said, a freshman at Everett Alvarez High School died after he was hit by a car while he was walking in the parking lot crosswalk. Police said the driver, blinded by the glare of the sun, ran over the student. The pedestrian, Angel Gonzalez-Dimas, 14, died of his injuries later that day.
Mex Idiots

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2011

Don't worry Hector, a Mexican jury will never convict you if you even go to trial. They'll protect you no matter how careless/wreckless/thoughtless you were. Stick to your story "the sun blinded me". Play the victim card of "it's all the "sun's fault". Have your mama shed some tears in front of the judge and tell the judge you're a good boy and obey all the driving laws.

Make them pity you as the victim, to hell with the dead guy.
wooha

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2012

yu no lik mehiknz ?
F yea we do it

Pacific Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2012

yea hector if you go to jail f it that is school for us we will over power all of this. plus 3 meals a day dude free vacation

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Monterey Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance