Mexican Punk Kills Pedestrian

Posted in the Monterey Forum

Mexicans

Salinas, CA

#1 Dec 28, 2011
Hector Villegas be charged with misdemeanor vehicular manslaughter without gross negligence.

The District Attorney's Office will make the determination on whether Villegas will be charged in the incident. At 7:43 a.m. on Dec. 13, police have said, a freshman at Everett Alvarez High School died after he was hit by a car while he was walking in the parking lot crosswalk. Police said the driver, blinded by the glare of the sun, ran over the student. The pedestrian, Angel Gonzalez-Dimas, 14, died of his injuries later that day.
Mex Idiots

AOL

#2 Dec 28, 2011
Don't worry Hector, a Mexican jury will never convict you if you even go to trial. They'll protect you no matter how careless/wreckless/thoughtless you were. Stick to your story "the sun blinded me". Play the victim card of "it's all the "sun's fault". Have your mama shed some tears in front of the judge and tell the judge you're a good boy and obey all the driving laws.

Make them pity you as the victim, to hell with the dead guy.
wooha

United States

#3 Jan 5, 2012
yu no lik mehiknz ?
F yea we do it

Pacific Grove, CA

#4 Feb 2, 2012
yea hector if you go to jail f it that is school for us we will over power all of this. plus 3 meals a day dude free vacation

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 49 min L Morales 71,257
Kristen Scannell Saratoga Springs NY Adds New H... Dec 23 Kristen Scannell ... 2
Carmel River diverted to allow dam removal, pre... Dec 16 Clint 1
Calif. cop may be fired for giving suicidal stu... Dec 13 John Smith 1
Who do you think is the MOST corrupt Monterey C... Dec 9 montereyusedtobenice 1
where can I find heroin in monterey? Dec 9 montereyusedtobenice 5
Help! In need of opiates preferably boi Dec 5 Njp9080 1

Freeze Warning for Monterey County was issued at December 26 at 2:34PM PST

Monterey Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Monterey News, Events & Info