At least 100 homes detroyed in Montecito

Full story: Pasadena Star-News

Firefighters were holding their own Friday against a wildfire that destroyed more than 100 homes in a wealthy, celebrity-studded enclave, but authorities warned that new wind gusts could send the blaze on ...
Comments
1 - 3 of 3 Comments Last updated Nov 17, 2008
Didnt Vote 4 Omudbunny

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2008

Hahaha! Oprah loses her house. Too bad it didn't roast her fat black a..ss.
sancho

Apo, AE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2008

thats sick man
tracy hughes

Sudbury, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2008

Our thoughts and prayers are with your community. This type of devastation is hard to deal with. To lose the home you live in is very hard to deal with and with only minutes to get out. I too lost my home to a fire last dec. as well as my cat Lily of 13 years. I only wish I could go back in time and change things but we can't so we have to deal with it. I understand the house is just a material thing but when you live in a home your whole life and to see it go up in flames in front of you is tough to deal with. I will never forget nor will I ever get over it and I know there are things that could be worse. No one died and thats what I have to be thankful for. My mom and my brother were pulled unconscious from my home and I thought they were dead and that is a hard sight to see. I hope your community comes together for eachother and remember life will get better time heals all and everyone has there own time table. God Bless, sincerely Tracy Hughes

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Montecito Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Montecito People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••