Quaids claim corruption keeps them in Canada

Jul 29, 2011 Full story: Erie Times News

Randy Quaid says he would like to return to the United States one day, but he and his wife still fear they are being persecuted by California prosecutors and tabloid media.

Full Story
Wes

Temple, TX

#1 Sep 14, 2011
Stay in Canada you losers. They will be sorry for letting you loony tunes stick around. I hope they both get lost in a blizzard
JackMeOff

Winchester, KY

#2 May 5, 2012
Hey Wes

Do you personally know Randy Quaid? Since you feel you have the right to condemn him, then I assume you are like a fly sitting on his wall.

But I seriously doubt it. You are likely just some lazy ass scumbag that sits around on the computer reading stories and then quickly passing judgment on someone.

It is possible that his wife is a looney and the reason for his predicament. I have seen this kind of thing many times in Hollywood. But in Quaid's mind, the problems he faces are real. The fact that he has gone from the guy he once was in the 80s to a very serious, sober guy tells you something.

All in all, he's the winner here because he's now in Canada, a country that makes USA looks like a shithole.
rederica

United States

#3 Jun 23, 2012
I feel very sorry for Randy Quaid. I don't know what to believe about his life, except, it seems sad that such a talented man should be stuck in such a confused and probably dangerous lifestyle choice! I hope he gets some help back from this abyss.
Navywife

Portland, OR

#4 Nov 13, 2012
We love you randy quaid! We love your movies and miss you and your talented gift very much....sending you love and wish you well....
Some Old Fart

Waxhaw, NC

#5 Nov 27, 2012
I first seen the Quaids in the movie about the "Cutters" and have liked both ever sense. Randy is not a lead man but he certainly adds a lovable exciting character to every movie he has been in. I miss him and hope he gets things worked out. Come on Randy, pay the fines and get back to work. The public enjoys you!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Montecito Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Men like Elliot Rodger are not owed anyone or a... Oct 10 stuffyasayd 46
Santa Barbara's Recent Crime Data Oct 1 anonymous 1
Need answers for Santa Barbara survey Sep 29 Dexenthes 1
Prosecutor Cites 'Plethora' of Evidence Against... Sep 21 Mel 1
Former UCSB Prof. and Croat Diplomat Tom Sunic ... Sep '14 Zxcvb34 1
Comedic inspiration, Jonathan Winters dies (Apr '13) Aug '14 jerkin dagerkin 3
Sheriff's Office Welcomes Four New Deputies Jun '14 Glenridge Electric 2
Montecito Dating
Find my Match

Montecito Jobs