Fire destroys up to 80 houses in Mont...

Fire destroys up to 80 houses in Montecito

There are 1 comment on the South Florida Sun-Sentinel story from Nov 14, 2008, titled Fire destroys up to 80 houses in Montecito. In it, South Florida Sun-Sentinel reports that:

Reporting from Montecito - A fast-moving brush fire driven by 50- to 70-mph winds erupted Thursday night in the hills above Montecito in Santa Barbara County, burning at least 800 acres, destroying up to 80 ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at South Florida Sun-Sentinel.

Uh Oh

Stuart, FL

#1 Nov 16, 2008
Funny how the Enviro Nazis in CA have sued everything in site that considers peoples safety and lives. I really think these enviro nazis are to blame for all of this burning so close to peoples homes. You would think that these Enviro Nazis would rather have you, a person dead, than thin out a bunch of bushes. Until you stop these people their disease will continue to spread amongst us normal folk.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Montecito Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ohio Mar 17 william 1
News Santa Maria City Council Creates Priority Lists... Mar 6 Share 5
Ellenís wife & jelly rippa perfect match Feb 20 NW JADE 1
Taste of Solvang Feb 19 howefortunate 1
World of Pinot Noir - Santa Barbara Wine Tastin... Feb 19 howefortunate 1
Burn Feb 19 tellinitlikeitis 4
Mud pie anyone ? Feb 19 tellinitlikeitis 3

Montecito Jobs

Personal Finance

Montecito Mortgages