2 convictions in Orthodox child sex cases

Full story: The Journal News

Two members of Rockland's Orthodox Jewish community have pleaded guilty to charges of sexually abusing children, heartening children protection advocates who have been pushing for increased awareness and prosecutions of such cases.
Comments
1 - 3 of 3 Comments Last updated Apr 7, 2014
disgusted

Warrenville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

UNBELIEVABLE!!!!

these filthy animals actually got away with it. you call probation a sentence? the judge should be thrown off that bench!
Rudy Vulcan Dent

Stuart, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2014

"If you think the Allies were "the good guys" in WW II, you haven't been paying attention. All the Germans wanted was to break free of usurious debt-slavery and the crushing "reparations" from WW I (which Germany did not start), and to legally and democratically take back Austria, Sudetenland, Danzig and Saar, which the international bankster cabal amputated from the Reich just 15 years earlier with the Treaty of Versailles, all to try to keep Germany down on its knees indefinitely.
Western kosher-approved versions of history, which are taught in all schools nd universities leave out the only important part of the story, namely the proprietary role of International Jewry in creating both the first and second disastrous "World Wars" not long after the establishment of their so-called "Federal Reserve", which of course is not federal and has no reserves. Up until that point, there had never been a "world war" in all of history. I am a Black Hispanic American Veteran, Police Officer NYC for 4 years, FireFighter for 32 years FDNY- New York City and yes I was there on 911, yes it was a false flag operation. Now you may wonder why would a Black Hispanic Decorated man stand up for Hitler? Hitler showed the world how to survive and thrive without the usury debt slavery of the Rothschild Central Banks. The instigation, orchestration, demonisation and destruction of Germany was a desperate all out move to kill this working model before the rest of the world woke up to its phenomenal success! The Rothschild family now estimated at 500 trillion dollars would have been left with no one to exploit! Please do the research on this because when you see this many other things will become clear! As a Veteran and a loyal patriot I believe in the Oath I took, the core values that gave birth to the Declaration of Independence and our Constitution! It hurts to see where sold out Zionist controlled traitors in our Government send our Sons and Daughters off to invade other Sovereign Countries under the guise of spreading Democracy we don't have here! When our Sons and Daughters encounter the harsh realities of having been used like toilet paper by their very own government and trying to live with the atrocities they became a part of given the fact that the majority of Americans are still of Christian values is it any wonder why they have now achieved suicide rates higher than actual combat casualty loses? The following is a candid true statement by one of our Satanic Zionist leaders in regard to the Government regards of our Veterans! If standing for the Truth labels me as an Anti-Semite then I stand as a proud so called anti-Semite! The problem with this, is that those Zionist Jews who claim to be Semites are not who they say they are! They are JINO,(Jews In Name Only) these same imposters are masters of cunning and deception. In my several years of researching them and now actually living with them I have come to clearly see that they are Rothschild Zionist formerly known as Bolshevik Communist who committed the greatest Genocidal atrocities in History and are in actuality a hate cult of Satanic Lucerferian masters of flipping the script and getting sympathy and reparations for their false claims of their Holocaust Hoax!
Chad Potratz, "Not a shred of evidence exists that any Jews or anyone else for that matter were gassed by the Germans. It's a ludicrous and impossible myth perpetuated by International Jewry to get sympathy for getting their own State and as a psychological weapon to shield them from any legitimate criticism in the future. And not to forget, collect billions of dollars in extortion money from Germany in the 70 years since" When we wake up to how we have been played by this scurrilous hate cult, they know they will have to run for their lives!
Rudy Dent

Stuart, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2014

If you think the Allies were "the good guys" in WW II, you haven't been paying attention. All the Germans wanted was to break free of usurious debt-slavery and the crushing "reparations" from WW I (which Germany did not start), and to legally and democratically take back Austria, Sudetenland, Danzig and Saar, which the international bankster cabal amputated from the Reich just 15 years earlier with the Treaty of Versailles, all to try to keep Germany down on its knees indefinitely.
Western kosher-approved versions of history, which are taught in all schools nd universities leave out the only important part of the story, namely the proprietary role of International Jewry in creating both the first and second disastrous "World Wars" not long after the establishment of their so-called "Federal Reserve", which of course is not federal and has no reserves. Up until that point, there had never been a "world war" in all of history.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Montebello Discussions

Search the Montebello Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 10 min positronium 6,355
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) Thu Steve Douchy 6,364
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) Jul 23 Sham Hannuty 16,777
Massive search underway for New City teen Jorge... Jul 21 bensleys thoughts 1
NY Who do you support for Comptroller in New York ... (Oct '10) Jul 20 Sham Hanutty 436
Review: Moonlight Pediatrics (Jul '11) Jul 15 avoid this place 7
COMRAD De Blasio has got to go ! Jul 4 Wyatt 1
•••
•••
•••
Montebello Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Montebello Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000