Nicole

Huntersville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2014

My grandparents owned Camp Oneg Day camp in Spring Valley.
Rudy Vulcan Dent

Stuart, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2014

Not a shred of evidence exists that any Jews or anyone else for that matter was gassed by the Germans. It's a ludicrous and impossible myth perpetuated by International Jewry to get sympathy for getting their own State and as a psychological weapon to shield them from any legitimate criticism in the future. And not to forget, collect billions of dollars in extortion money from Germany in the 70 years since.
Rudy Dent

Stuart, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2014

Not a shred of evidence exists that any Jews or anyone else for that matter was gassed by the Germans. It's a ludicrous and impossible myth perpetuated by International Jewry to get sympathy for getting their own State and as a psychological weapon to shield them from any legitimate criticism in the future. And not to forget, collect billions of dollars in extortion money from Germany in the 70 years since. One day when the Holohoax is universally exposed and done away with we should build statues in her honor and see to it that our children know the story of her courage, loyalty and integrity.“Truth fears no question”
A spirit from a Higher Power is here to help take on the Trillion Dollar Holocaust Lie! Ernst Zundel, a courageous Holocaust Denier; refused to be intimidated and shut up in Court and served 3 and a half years in Jail, for not backing down. He was carried out of the court still presenting evidence defending her client! With no prior record he was immediately put in prison to serve his term. I feel nothing but love, admiration and inspiration for this man’s show of courage, character and loyalty. He is a true hero and I love him dearly! HE DISMANTLES THE SACRED NUREMBERG TRIAL TACTICS AND EXPOSES WHAT THEY ILLEGALLY DID, ARE DOING AND ARE STILL STANDING ON. THEY VIOLATED THE INTERNATIONAL RULES OF LAW TO REACH THEIR ZIONIST ROTHSCHILD LIES.There is I have observed the fact of truth. Truth is permanent and forever, no matter how many contrived lies people may create Truth needs no support because it is constant, perfect and forever. I am a Black Hispanic American Veteran, Police Officer NYC for 4 years, FireFighter for 32 years FDNY- New York City and yes I was there on 911, yes it was a false flag operation. Now you may wonder why would a Black Hispanic Decorated man stand up for Hitler? Hitler showed the world how to survive and thrive without the usury debt slavery of the Rothschild Central Banks. The instigation, orchestration, demonisation and destruction of Germany was a desperate all out move to kill this working model before the rest of the world woke up to its phenomenal success! The Rothschild family now estimated at 500 trillion dollars would have been left with no one to exploit! Please do the research on this because when you see this many other things will become clear!
Shrimpshot

Astoria, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Thursday Jul 3

it was in Spring Valley New York. I went there for many many years! I remember it fondly!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Montebello Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Montebello People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••