Anyone know a good pain management doctor in rockland ny area?

Posted in the Montebello Forum

Anonymous

Selden, NY

#1 Apr 12, 2011
i have recently had my pain medication cut back due to a problem within my doctors office. I have 2 crushed discs in my lower back. I was taking 120 30mg oxycodone and 120 40mg opana. That combination. Although high. Made my day to day life functional. It took almost 3yrs to get the right combination. And now because of outside influence. I have to find a new doctor who will write me my prescription. So i can live. Id be willing to pay a doctor cash if they dont take my insurance. If there is someone who can help me. plz
anonymous airmont ny

Suffern, NY

#2 Jul 27, 2013
My husband is in the same situation. Did you ever find a solution to your problem?
Anonymous Rockland County

Spring Valley, NY

#3 Feb 18, 2014
Due to my insurance, I have been going to a Dr Dilip Subhedar in Airmont
He has a cold personality, couldnt care less about my pain and just wants to stick epidural needles in my back I am really scared of these needles but was given the threat that I will be given no more pain meds till I get this spine block done I signed up to do it next week but was told that I have to go to ER if need any meds, he cut it off suddenly from 4 pills per day to nothing Feels like blackmail s he knows the pain meds work but has been pushing the spinal injections since my first visit I have no idea if this guy is good
Another Model Citizen

Park Ridge, NJ

#6 Mar 21, 2014
You are a drug addict. He wants to do the injections to make your pain better so you don't continue to take narcotics. You are an idiot. And yes he might have a poor bedside manner. But perhaps people like you are just exhausting to treat. The reality is you will never get better because you do not want to get better.
Anonymous Rockland County wrote:
Due to my insurance, I have been going to a Dr Dilip Subhedar in Airmont
He has a cold personality, couldnt care less about my pain and just wants to stick epidural needles in my back I am really scared of these needles but was given the threat that I will be given no more pain meds till I get this spine block done I signed up to do it next week but was told that I have to go to ER if need any meds, he cut it off suddenly from 4 pills per day to nothing Feels like blackmail s he knows the pain meds work but has been pushing the spinal injections since my first visit I have no idea if this guy is good
Mister Goodbar

Nanuet, NY

#7 Apr 6, 2014
Another Model Citizen wrote:
You are a drug addict. He wants to do the injections to make your pain better so you don't continue to take narcotics. You are an idiot. And yes he might have a poor bedside manner. But perhaps people like you are just exhausting to treat. The reality is you will never get better because you do not want to get better.<quoted text>
I was tricked into stopping meds for cortisone shoots in my back. They worked great. Felt 0 pain but, didn't realize I was doing more damage at work because I didn't feel pain. Back into surgery within 3 shoots. Feel worse than ever now. Don't listen to these wanna be doctors
Rudy Vulcan Dent

Boca Raton, FL

#8 Apr 7, 2014
Many Jewish MDs were helping their Jewish clients with NGM (New German Medicine). However, they continued to use the dangerous and practically useless modern therapies on their goy clients. Dr. Hamer protested this hypocrisy. This is why the Jewish community labels him as an anti-semite. Dr. Hamer has received official apologies from a number of Rabbis for the smear. However the stain remains on the many Illuminati sponsored websites that disparage and denigrate Dr. Hamer. Various individuals and groups are plagiarizing Dr. Hamer's discoveries and failing to give him credit. There are even some Christian groups that bend and twist his work to fit Biblical scripture. From reports I have seen, they cause as much harm as good. This is because they haven't taken a single day of study to get a clear understanding. The Illuminati's industrial medical complex have tried their best to cover up Hamer's findings. But with the openness of the Internet, they have been unable to stop the tide. Instead of the Nobel Prize, he has done prison time. He has fled from nation to nation to avoid the unrelenting harassment and persecution of the industrial medical complex. Dr. Hamer has sacrificed leisure and comfort to bring the truth to the world.- See more at: http://henrymakow.com/illuminatiusecancer.htm...
As a Veteran and a loyal patriot I believe in the Oath I took, the core values that gave birth to the Declaration of Independence and our Constitution! It hurts to see where sold out Zionist controlled traitors in our Government send our Sons and Daughters off to invade other Sovereign Countries under the guise of spreading Democracy we don't have here! When our Sons and Daughters encounter the harsh realities of having been used like toilet paper by their very own government and trying to live with the atrocities they became a part of given the fact that the majority of Americans are still of Christian values is it any wonder why they have now achieved suicide rates higher than actual combat casualty loses? The following is a candid true statement by one of our Satanic Zionist leaders in regard to the Government regards of our Veterans! If standing for the Truth labels me as an Anti-Semite then I stand as a proud so called anti-Semite! The problem with this, is that those Zionist Jews who claim to be Semites are not who they say they are! They are JINO,(Jews In Name Only) these same imposters are masters of cunning and deception. In my several years of researching them and now actually living with them I have come to clearly see that they are Rothschild Zionist formerly known as Bolshevik Communist who committed the greatest Genocidal atrocities in History and are in actuality a hate cult of Satanic Lucerferian masters of flipping the script and getting sympathy and reparations for their false claims of their Holocaust Hoax! Chad Potratz, "Not a shred of evidence exists that any Jews or anyone else for that matter were gassed by the Germans. It's a ludicrous and impossible myth perpetuated by International Jewry to get sympathy for getting their own State and as a psychological weapon to shield them from any legitimate criticism in the future. And not to forget, collect billions of dollars in extortion money from Germany in the 70 years since" When we wake up to how we have been played by this scurrilous hate cult, they know they will have to run for their lives!
anon

Spring Valley, NY

#9 May 17, 2014
Another Model Citizen wrote:
You are a drug addict. He wants to do the injections to make your pain better so you don't continue to take narcotics. You are an idiot. And yes he might have a poor bedside manner. But perhaps people like you are just exhausting to treat. The reality is you will never get better because you do not want to get better.<quoted text>
why would you ever say that to a human being that's experiencing pain I've been in the same situation and I am far from a pain medication addict actually don't take any pain meds at all and went to the doctor in hopes of maybe trying pain meds was given a patch that did not work and then giving an injection while I have a bad reaction to steroids experience nothing but pain how dare you call someone a drug addict without knowing their life situation.now there are people that abuse medications yes I know that but because of the few that abuse those who are actually experiencing the pain cannot get relief and these medications have been around for a while and still in use cause they work they are not a long term fix but can help during worthless treatments. Doctors are so scared of abuse but so many laws and regulations make it difficult. regulations
No one should live in pain doctors that ignore a patients pain need a new profession
Yep

Indianapolis, IN

#10 May 17, 2014
Do people like you even care that you are making it damn near impossible for people with cancer and other serious illnesses to get the pain management they need?

No you don't. Selfish addicts only care about themselves. You need narcotics anonymous not more pills.

yeah, crushed discs. thats what they all say.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Montebello Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 1 hr positronium 6,463
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) Sun Jeff 16,795
Hasidic Candidate Loses in New York Statewide Race Sep 22 trumans folly 1
NY Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in N... (Oct '10) Sep 21 Jimmy Rustle 676
NY Who do you support for Attorney General in New ... (Oct '10) Sep 21 truth 759
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) Sep 19 positronium 6,389
NY Who do you support for Comptroller in New York ... (Oct '10) Sep 19 No one 440

Montebello Jobs

Montebello People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Montebello News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Montebello

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]