Police Raid Nyack Spa, 3 Woman Accuse...

Police Raid Nyack Spa, 3 Woman Accused Of Prostitution

There are 14 comments on the Patch.com story from Jun 11, 2011, titled Police Raid Nyack Spa, 3 Woman Accused Of Prostitution. In it, Patch.com reports that:

A three-month investigation of a Nyack spa led to a raid Friday night that seized more than $17,000 in cash and brought the arrests of three woman on prostitution charges, according to Orangetown police.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Patch.com.

Sheik Yerbouti

Richmond, IN

#1 Jun 11, 2011
Don't they have real criminals to catch?
Kat

Bronx, NY

#2 Jul 16, 2011
Seriously.catch real criminals
Vincent The Chin Gigante

Euless, TX

#3 Jul 16, 2011
Police don't have white collar criminals to catch stealing billions of our dollars? They waste our tax money on a few asian girls
Byran

Jersey City, NJ

#5 Sep 29, 2011
How much do they charge?
Triple ReXXX

Florham Park, NJ

#6 Sep 29, 2011
There's no happy ending to this story.
fanebrp

San Clemente, CA

#7 Apr 23, 2014
Come here to Calif. Prostition is all over... 24/7... no problem and we need more pro-ses.
fanebrp

San Clemente, CA

#8 Apr 23, 2014
Byran wrote:
How much do they charge?
... how much you got?
Tom from NYC

Brooklyn, NY

#9 Apr 24, 2014
The police are fascist vermin. So are the voters and politicians who ultimately create these tyrannical "vice" laws that the cops think they have to enforce. But Natural Law is FAR more powerful and important than American law. Prostitution is NOT a crime by objective standards or under Natural Law -- the transcendental law of liberty and equality for all. If there's no victim, there's no crime. Under prostitution, nobody's person or property is attacked. No one initiates force. Hence, no crime. All activities by both people are voluntary -- mutual agreement to mutual benefit. So if the evil, totalitarian, Nazi, nanny-state, criminal police spot any acts of prostitution they need to mind their own business and royally F*** OFF.
Bojangle

Massena, NY

#10 Mar 31, 2017
Byran wrote:
How much do they charge?
Non union hooker rates.
DownRightFedUp

Bronx, NY

#11 Mar 31, 2017
All you have to do is jury duty. On any case you think the law that defendant is charged with is bogus, vote innocent. Hang the jury even if 11-1. Judges lie when they tell you you must "go by my instructions and vote guilty if.... blah blah blah. If you dont like the law it is our right as citizens ultimately to acquit. Everybody pleads guilty even if innocent or a bs law, because there is no faith in juries. In my opinion most people are innocent on bullshit charges by cops with nothing to do. Especially Ossining. Why do you think they have such a high conviction rate? Plea deals. The process I just described is Jury Nullification. Google it please and pass it on.
Clown Persecutor

Winnipeg, Canada

#12 Apr 1, 2017
The Bull-Shirt Crime Business is very lucrative !

Cops have little risk pestering citizens.
It Beats doing Real police work .. like fighting crime ...
And O.T. Hours in Court !
Likewise the " Justice Business " .
EVERYBODY gets an Easy Payday !

" A Crime has NOT been committed .. unless it is Reported " .
Moses Kestenbaum ODA

Brooklyn, NY

#13 Apr 20, 2017
A guy needs his dick massaged it's his problem it's not my problem. Tax dollars is being spent in vain , it's never going to go away. A guy wakes up and will always wake up with a hard on and it's again my taxes that are being splurged on this non sense . Stop it already it's enough , it's as old as the world is and will continue as long as world is in existence .
Farouk Mahoud

New York, NY

#14 May 5, 2017
Is a massage "down below" a crime?
Chris Christmas Rodriguez

Howell, NJ

#15 Jun 15, 2017
Tom from NYC wrote:
The police are fascist vermin. So are the voters and politicians who ultimately create these tyrannical "vice" laws that the cops think they have to enforce. But Natural Law is FAR more powerful and important than American law. Prostitution is NOT a crime by objective standards or under Natural Law -- the transcendental law of liberty and equality for all. If there's no victim, there's no crime. Under prostitution, nobody's person or property is attacked. No one initiates force. Hence, no crime. All activities by both people are voluntary -- mutual agreement to mutual benefit. So if the evil, totalitarian, Nazi, nanny-state, criminal police spot any acts of prostitution they need to mind their own business and royally F*** OFF.
You're a clown.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Montebello Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Reasonable Locksmithing (Dec '10) Sep '17 Lee 22
News Rockland first in New York in child support enf... (Sep '07) Sep '17 brcnyc 36
Pet store in Palisades Center selling probable ... (May '10) Aug '17 Cathy 20
Camp Oneg (Aug '07) Jul '17 Gail 34
Township salaries (May '17) Jul '17 Moses Kestenbaum ODA 2
News Another Suit from East Ramapo Parents (Jan '16) Jul '17 Moses Kestenbaum ODA 3
News Sterling National Bank will lay off 23, close 2... (Oct '14) Oct '14 Dominick 1

Montebello Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Montebello Mortgages