Deborah Feldman Isn't Telling You the...

Deborah Feldman Isn't Telling You the Whole Story

There are 2 comments on the Forward story from Apr 2, 2014, titled Deborah Feldman Isn't Telling You the Whole Story. In it, Forward reports that:

While Jews around the world are preparing to retell the story of their ancestral exodus from Egypt, another story of an exodus is making its way onto bookshelves.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Forward.

Rudy Vulcan Dent

Miami, FL

#1 Apr 7, 2014
We must be careful in this Orwellian world of truths and lies. I agree 100% with this entire story but take issue any time I see, "Nazi Germany" invoked as an evil empire. This is an important subject people need to wake up to. WWII was an orchestrated War by the Zionist Rothschild Jews! There is much that the American public and the world still needs to know about this lie of the "Good War" We Americans came in on the wrong side of the War. It was Hitler who stood up for the things our sold out American Government pretends we are for!
Rudy Dent

Miami, FL

#2 Apr 7, 2014
If standing for the Truth labels me as an Anti-Semite then I stand as a proud so called anti-Semite! The problem with this, is that those Zionist Jews who claim to be Semites are not who they say they are! They are JINO,(Jews In Name Only) these same imposters are masters of cunning and deception. In my several years of researching them and now actually living with them I have come to clearly see that they are Rothschild Zionist formerly known as Bolshevik Communist who committed the greatest Genocidal atrocities in History and are in actuality a hate cult of Satanic Lucerferian masters of flipping the script and getting sympathy and reparations for their false claims of their Holocaust Hoax! Not a shred of evidence exists that any Jews or anyone else for that matter were gassed by the Germans. It's a ludicrous and impossible myth perpetuated by International Jewry to get sympathy for getting their own State and as a psychological weapon to shield them from any legitimate criticism in the future. And not to forget, collect billions of dollars in extortion money from Germany in the 70 years since.When we wake up to how we have been played by this scurrilous hate cult, they know they will have to run for their lives! Sorry if I don’t like the Rothschilds or Israel that much. I still have that whole slavery/Opium wars/Civil War/Bolshevism/Gulags/collecti vization/WW I/Pearl Harbor/WW II/Morgenthau Plan/Holomodor/Dresden/fake holocaust/nuking of Japan/Spanish Nakba/rape of Africa/Bengali famine/jewish imperialism/theft of Palestine/AIPAC/Kennedy assassinations/Six-day war/USS Liberty attack/two invasions of Lebanon/9-11/fake war on terror/”color” revolutions/Iranian nuclear
scientist assinations, Kosovo, Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Egypt, Sudan, Syria, Ukraine, Frankfurt School,Tavistock Institute, pederasty, cultural Marxism, Drug Trafficking (ecstasy), white slavery, prostitution, and organ stealing and trafficking and anti-gentile racism, usury drone strikes, overthrow of South and Central America’s leaders and the installation of military dictatorship and forced predatory IMF loans, theft through privatization of natural resources, manufactured wars, famines and depressions, and media mass-brainwashing, psychiatric drugging, and systematic historical concealment of facts thing stuck in my craw

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Montebello Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News NY governor's 101-plus pardons and a controversy Jan 7 lol 1
Packers For Apartment Dec 31 MissMichele214 1
News The Center for Jewish History Announces January... Dec '16 PolakPotrafi 1
News Ex-NFL running back John Harvey admits raping 1... (Jul '08) Nov '16 Eric Miller 17
Camp Oneg (Aug '07) Aug '16 Art 30
News Sterling National Bank will lay off 23, close 2... (Oct '14) Oct '14 Dominick 1
News Victim assails Taylor probation sentence (Mar '11) Mar '11 DEfense Rests 4

Montebello Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Montebello Mortgages