Sheriff's deputy shoots and kills himself in La Mirada

Apr 13, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Press-Telegram

Coroner's officials were notified of the suicide on San Feliciano Drive Saturday morning, said Los Angeles County coroner's Investigator Elissa Fleak.

Comments
1 - 20 of 176 Comments Last updated Thursday Jul 31
First Prev
of 9
Next Last
Anonymous

Pico Rivera, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Apr 13, 2013
 

Judged:

6

3

1

One less pig in the world. Woo-hoo!!

And an LA County sheriff, too! They are among the worst!!
Charlie Manson

Whittier, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Apr 13, 2013
 

Judged:

4

2

1

Nice!

Hopefully he was from the Norwalk station.
Liz

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Apr 13, 2013
 

Judged:

6

3

1

Rip....suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem :(

You two are idiots. Next time you need an emergency responder call a crack head. Shame on you. You're upset because you break the law and they enforce it? Typical Low lives!
Friends

Pico Rivera, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Apr 13, 2013
 

Judged:

4

3

3

To the two people who have AWFUL comments above. Shame on you for even saying "woohoo" to ANYONES DEATH regardless of who they are or what they do for their profession. I highly DOUBT you would be saying anything along the lines of those comments above if this was one of YOUR friends or YOUR family members. How about a thankful comment for the service he did provide for the community AND your country because he was also part of the SERVICE.

CHEERS TO OUR MEN IN UNIFORM, HERE AND GONE.

WE LOVE YOU ANDREW!!! RIP OUR SWEET FRIEND
REDNECK

Santa Fe Springs, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Apr 13, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Anonymous wrote:
One less pig in the world. Woo-hoo!!
And an LA County sheriff, too! They are among the worst!!
Filthy Mexican punks, like you, will be neutralized...Hopefully by a Norwalk Sheriff.
Anonymous

Pico Rivera, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Apr 13, 2013
 

Judged:

4

3

1

Liz wrote:
Rip....suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem :(
You two are idiots. Next time you need an emergency responder call a crack head. Shame on you. You're upset because you break the law and they enforce it? Typical Low lives!
LOL! I laugh when idiots assume people who know what thugs cops are must be criminals.

But thanks for giving me another reason to post and say that the best pig is a dead one! Thanks, Pig, for killing yourself!! Hope you left behind a bimbo and some kids, so that the next airhead who considers marrying a gangbanging cop will think twice before making that mistake.
Anonymous

Pico Rivera, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Apr 13, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

2

Friends wrote:
How about a thankful comment for the service he did provide for the community...
If only that were true. Simple fact is, most pigs abuse their authority every chance they get.

So glad to read about this dead pig!!
Friends

Pico Rivera, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Apr 14, 2013
 

Judged:

5

4

1

Sounds like someone has a bit of a track record with the "pigs". Bummer for you. Apparently they needed to "abuse their authority" a little more in your case. It takes a true sick bastard to even THINK that posting something CHEERFUL about a person's passing is, in any way, acceptable.
Mr. Anonymous, find something to do on your Saturday night, while we mourn the loss of our FRIEND, BROTHER, SON, SOLDIER AND OFFICER. Perhaps, consider joining something that will kick your ass and train you to have a bit of RESPECT.
GOOD LUCK!
Anonymous

Pico Rivera, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Apr 14, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Friends wrote:
Sounds like someone has a bit of a track record with the "pigs". Bummer for you. Apparently they needed to "abuse their authority" a little more in your case. It takes a true sick bastard to even THINK that posting something CHEERFUL about a person's passing is, in any way, acceptable.
Mr. Anonymous, find something to do on your Saturday night, while we mourn the loss of our FRIEND, BROTHER, SON, SOLDIER AND OFFICER. Perhaps, consider joining something that will kick your ass and train you to have a bit of RESPECT.
GOOD LUCK!
LOL!! Expecting people to respect scumbags who have no respect for the badge they wear! That's classic!!

Yes, I've experienced some of the abuse firsthand, but contrary to what you want to think, it was not justified. I know. I was there.

But much of what I feel is the result of having educated myself about the subject. You are not informed. You're one of the ignorant ones who wants to believe they're the good guys.

Instead of being smart and just being grateful for not having had to experience it, you demonstrate your ignorance with your post above. No worries. Feel free to give me another reason to respond and state how funny it was to read about this pig's demise.

No doubt, the scumbag felt guilty about all the crimes he had committed over the years.
a friend

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Apr 14, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

funny how you tend to talk trash about someone you didn't know. Its amazing how wrong you are and you say you are educated? OK ...

Hope you never need Law Enforcement to help you out.

Yes there are some bad cops, but the good out number them...

Yes there are innocent people getting arrested but the guilty ones out number them too.

Watch out with all those hurtful and mean things you say.....the Universe has a way to make you eat them... Karma is a bitch
Daryl Gates

Whittier, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Apr 14, 2013
 

Judged:

3

1

1

How many law enforcement officers are going to get paid to attend this dead pigs funeral?
Anonymous

Pico Rivera, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Apr 14, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

a friend wrote:
funny how you tend to talk trash about someone you didn't know. Its amazing how wrong you are and you say you are educated? OK ...
Hope you never need Law Enforcement to help you out.
Yes there are some bad cops, but the good out number them...
Yes there are innocent people getting arrested but the guilty ones out number them too.
Watch out with all those hurtful and mean things you say.....the Universe has a way to make you eat them... Karma is a bitch
LOL!! Karma is what comes back to bite scumbag cops on the ass. There's no karma coming my way for writing about the fact that we have gangbangers as LEO's in Southern California. It's as innocent as saying the sky is blue; I'm merely making an observation.

You're living in Fantasyland if you think the good cops outnumber the bad.

Thanks again, forgiving me a reason to respond and state how happy I was to read about this pig, blowing his brains out. His guilt from all of the atrocities he had committed was just too much for him to live with. Bye, bye, Scumbag!!

Hope they got a nice picture of it. Although, it probably won't be as nice as this one.

http://www.sickandwrongpodcast.com/wp-content...
a friend

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Apr 14, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

I hope your mom is proud of the Satan spawn you have become. I have wasted enough time with you Satan, may you rot in hell and in the poison you spew. You should really seek help! Where you abused as a child? You are the sick minds that sprays evil every where you go.

Tata Satan
Anonymous

Pico Rivera, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Apr 14, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

a friend wrote:
I hope your mom is proud of the Satan spawn you have become. I have wasted enough time with you Satan, may you rot in hell and in the poison you spew. You should really seek help! Where you abused as a child? You are the sick minds that sprays evil every where you go.
Tata Satan
LOL!! The devils are the ones running around wearing badges. My mom is very proud of me. Unlike cops, I'm not a gangbanger.

It's so funny, when fools such as you ignore the cause & effect that has resulted in everyday folks knowing what scumbags we have as LEO's here in So Cal. I haven't gotten to this point without VERY good reason. It's a very well deserved sentiment that is the result of pigs who conduct themselves with no respect for the authority with which they have been charged. Fix that and MAYBE people such as me will come around. Until then, feel free to continue in your ignorance.

I'm looking forward to more details coming out about this pig. I hope he left behind a bimbo widow and a kid or two who will grow up without their scumbag dad. They spread so much grief to others without justification. It's always nice when they get a dose of their own medicine.

Woemn who marry pigs are no different than women who marry tattooed, shaved headed, baggy pants wearing gangbangers.
REDNECK

Santa Fe Springs, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Apr 14, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

It is apparent that this Mexican scumbag Anonymous, was raped by a inmate at the twin towers jail wile he was incarcerated for chilled molestation. Apparently, LA County Sheriffs, were fully aware of this comical assault on Anonymous, but refused to take any action or defuse the assault, wile in proses. This is the ammunition for scumbag Anonymous viral hatred for The Sheriffs Department. He needs to take his mediation and find a more positive conduit for his anger...GOD BLESS ARE LAW ENFORCEMENT.
Anonymous

Pico Rivera, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Apr 14, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

REDNECK wrote:
It is apparent that this Mexican scumbag Anonymous, was raped by a inmate at the twin towers jail wile he was incarcerated for chilled molestation. Apparently, LA County Sheriffs, were fully aware of this comical assault on Anonymous, but refused to take any action or defuse the assault, wile in proses. This is the ammunition for scumbag Anonymous viral hatred for The Sheriffs Department. He needs to take his mediation and find a more positive conduit for his anger...GOD BLESS ARE LAW ENFORCEMENT.
You should learn how to write at a 3rd grade level before attempting to insult anyone.

But thanks for giving me yet another reason to state how nice it was to read about this pig essentially admitting guilt for all of the sins he committed as an LEO. So glad another scumbag pig is gone! Hopefully, we'll read about another VERY soon!! It can't happen soon enough!!
not all bad apples

Orange, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Apr 14, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Mr x. It is really sad that u say these things about someone you never met. In any profession you are going to have some bad apples. You can't put everyone in batch because you had a bad encounter with a fellow officer. He was my partner. No he didn't work a Norwalk Station. Just like in your profession. I'm not going argue or throw insults back an forth with you. In our profession we wear many hats. Now u can say your situation was unjust. We are trained to think of our safety so we go home to our loved ones. We have bad days also.We as law enforcement like I said before wear many hats husband, father, son.....etc. I think it's mean an really careless of you celebrate a good persons death.
Anonymous

Pico Rivera, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Apr 14, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

not all bad apples wrote:
Mr x. It is really sad that u say these things about someone you never met. In any profession you are going to have some bad apples. You can't put everyone in batch because you had a bad encounter with a fellow officer. He was my partner. No he didn't work a Norwalk Station. Just like in your profession. I'm not going argue or throw insults back an forth with you. In our profession we wear many hats. Now u can say your situation was unjust. We are trained to think of our safety so we go home to our loved ones. We have bad days also.We as law enforcement like I said before wear many hats husband, father, son.....etc. I think it's mean an really careless of you celebrate a good persons death.
And I think it's disgusting so many LEO's abuse their authority every chance they get. Sometimes it's just lying about something, in order to justify generating some revenue for the city and prove they were working. Other times, it's much worse. Unfortunately, it's not just a "few bad apples". Bad cops have become the rule and not the exception.

Don't want people being happy about a pig swallowing a bullet? Then get your bretheren to quit conducting themselves like thugs. You are public servants and should conduct yourselves as such.

Until then, I will laugh & laugh every time I read about a pig suffering some of the misery they give to others.

For years, I've also refused to stand for the National Anthem at ball games or other events where it is played. Pigs trample on our civil rights so often, only a complete moron would actually believe in the freedom the flag & Nat'l Anthem are supposed to represent. It's unfortunate that you & your bretheren have essentially spat on the service of men & women who thought their sacrifice meant something. Sadly, they died for nothing...because of scumbags who wear a badge and think they can do whatever they want, no matter how wrong it is.

I'm not going to lob insults either. Just stating my observations.
Anonymous

Pico Rivera, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Apr 14, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

BTW, I have never celebrated a "good person's" death. I only celebrate the death ot scumbags.
Anonymous

Pico Rivera, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Apr 14, 2013
 
of

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Los Angeles County was issued at August 21 at 5:46PM PDT

•••

Montebello News Video

•••
•••

Montebello Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Montebello People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Montebello News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Montebello
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••