Global warming hits Amazon rainforest

There are 3 comments on the Summit County Voice story from Jan 20, 2013, titled Global warming hits Amazon rainforest. In it, Summit County Voice reports that:

A megadrought starting in 2005 resulted in widespread damaged to the canopy of the Amazon rainforest.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Summit County Voice.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
PHD

Overton, TX

#23 Feb 4, 2013
Do show your peer reviewed published work that supports your statements above.
PHD

Overton, TX

#25 Feb 4, 2013
the real Blunt Mocker wrote:
<quoted text>show anything that proves it is actually hotter.
Al Gore said that BY 2010, the South of England would be as HOT as the south of Spain. Also, you warmies predicted DROUGHTS and deaths from heat in the UK and Spain.
what did we get?
wet. wetter , wettest years EVER.
several deaths from drowning.
and show your peer reviewed works that prove HIV, yellow fever, malaria,
dengue fever, do NOT come from Africa? in fact, what good does come?
I never said it did. I asked you to show your peer reviewed published work to support you statements. Try again.
PHD

Overton, TX

#28 Feb 4, 2013
the real Blunt Mocker wrote:
<quoted text>why do I need peer reviewed work to prove Huhne has been found guilty? it's in the papers. why do I need to publish and be peer reviewed? we all KNOW HIV came from Africa.
My response is no! The media tells many things. If it did, the media claims it started with monkeys. Most Africans generally did not intermingle with the animals. And normally, whites were really the only ones that could afford the trip to Africa and when you factor into the times of beasty-ality back in the 60s, I think that whites started it and spreaded. I have no concrete evidence of course, but nor do I believe AIDS started in Africa. Looking at the fact that whites travel all over this world, and the whole world has AIDS.

Remember during the 40s or 50s in the black community siphillis was planted as an experiment. What about Agent Orange from the military, and what about when we first heard about AIDS, it started with the gay male. Was this not an accident to be rid of the gay community? and it backfired and the whole world has it now. Men on the down low, and I'm sure it's no joke or mistake how sexuality is pumped by the media and black/hispanic artists to promote sex and degradation

The above statement is provided by the cut and paste method.Do you understand why now.

Actually there is documentation that indicates it was brought to Africa. Why do you need peer reviewed published work, well that would show if your statements ar fact or scientific science fiction.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Montebello Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Montebello Hills: Decades in the Waiting 9 hr Amazed 38
Mtb Hills Meeting on Cinco de Mayo for Oilfield... 10 hr Amazed 18
Meeting at Quiet Cannon Today? 11 hr Montebello Newbie 62
Montebello Mayor Jack Mon Chaconaholic 6
Super A's sux May 3 MonteBELLo Newbie 2
Montebello Planning Commission to consider Mont... May 1 Unrestrained Capi... 7
Looking for an Army friend. Apr 30 Simon 1
More from around the web

Montebello People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE