LMSA AYSO Dad too

Canyon Country, CA

#2174 Apr 4, 2013
LM's natural rivalry was La Habra in the AYSO days.
Since we went Cal South nothing have developed yet.
In Rec we play Whittier (WAYS) and Brea (BSA) a lot but those games don't feel like a must win situation that rivalry games have. Although I think the Brea games are starting to heat up a little but to be honest their Rec program kids are not as talented as our kids.
But the reason for that is they funnel their better players into their club teams (Brea AC) at an early age, usually U9.
As far as what club teams LMSA will play, that is up to Cal South. Although usually in Bronze they try to keep teams in the same general areas together.
So expect to play Brea AC, Xplosion SC, Juventus FC, Anaheim SC, Pumas SC, Fullerton Rangers and maybe some Downey, Cerritos, Cypress, Canyon, Chelsea among others as well.
Also some very good Norwalk programs might be added as well. Like Barcelona or Internationale as well.
But we will be killed in those matches.
BOD

Canyon Country, CA

#2175 Apr 4, 2013
Cal South doesn't decide who our club teams play, it will be Coast Soccer League
LMSA AYSO Dad too

Canyon Country, CA

#2176 Apr 5, 2013
Right, that's what I meant.
okiwillbite

Lawndale, CA

#2177 Apr 5, 2013
Premiere aficionado wrote:
So let me gather this info a bit more clearly.... Xplosion teams have each a professional ,college, highschool level coach, coaching each team? get your facts correct. some one asked how many coaches there are at Xplosion that have a D licence? Not a D as in drivers License. But dont get your facts from Mr. A. G. no one in fifa can hold a candle to him....as a Ref as a Coach as a Player here or in Texas. I'm not undervaluing the coaching there at xplosion. But only the high level clubs $$$. offer that for each level team. And that my friend is a fact!
Yes, Xplosion BU9 who will be U10 in fall, is coached by coach Prieto, who played pro.They got 1st place in Fall2012 and r going silver in fall 2013. 3 other teams are trained by guys that played in college and hold e license. There is also a La Serna trainer that pops in every now and then. Most other teams are lookin for trainers for Fall. Xplosion is affordable because the Club Fee is affordable...due to lots of volunteer work.. not due to the low cost of trainers..each team, if they agree, pays for their trainer that suits their needs, style,pocketbook.
Strikers FC

United States

#2178 Apr 5, 2013
[QUOTE who="$club"]<quot ed text>
So parents already in signature already know the fees you pay cover 2 uniforms. Won't change this year, club or sig teams. Most kids already have bags, but new kids can buy (optional) And jumpsuits, those are always optional as well. I've seen the new proposed suits, they look clean, as do the new uniforms. People will like them!
Additionally sig teams have already been participating in tournaments, my team did 3-4 last year, it's ~$30 a player for a tournament.
Yes CSL fees and ref fees are higher, and yes it adds up. Teams will have a budget pre planned so parents have a good idea of the cost. It will be slightly higher than last years Signature, but not much higher.
Lets show some positiveness and support. People ripped Sig when it was approved, and EVERY team my team faced had nothing but praise and respect for us and our program. Many outsiders respect LMSA program, and know we produce quality! I don't see that changing, actually I see us producing a better quality product. Time will tell, but we have a lot of coaches that care about the program, and less about their ego.[/QUOTE]Thats why other clubs try to recruit your kids because your program produces very good players.
usodontknow

Lawndale, CA

#2179 Apr 5, 2013
BOD wrote:
Too many people associate an E or D license with coaching/training skill. That is just not the case.
Do your homework if you are considering moving up to the club level.
If its all about money, stay in LMSA club. You'll get the decent competition, but remember its Bronze.
Which is the bottom level in club.
If its the name Xplosion or Juventus will do. Almost all of their teams stay in the Bronze level, year after year. Yes there is the few exceptions, the Regulators or Raul G's team but they are the exception
If you want your kid to really excel you must find a Silver Elite, Gold, Premier, ECNL or Tier 1 team. These are the kids play 3 or 4 years Varsity, that get the looks from big schools.
helloooo xplosion has bronze, silver, silver elite and a gold team....oh please do a little research before posting. but yes you are correct, that xplosion does not have a premier team..gold is the highest.
FYI

Lawndale, CA

#2180 Apr 5, 2013
Strikers FC wrote:
<quoted text>Thats why other clubs try to recruit your kids because your program produces very good players.
STRIKERS IS A SINKING SHIP!!!!!! STEER CLEAR!!!!! I KNOW SO MANY X LMSA KIDS THAT HAVE LEFT STRIKERS!!! GO TO RANGERS OR XPLOSION, CERRITTOS, ANYWHERE BUT STRIKERS..LOL! DONT SIGN ANYTHING OR PAY ANYTHING. HOLD ONTO YOUR CALSOUTH ID AND PLAY AS GUEST PLAYERS ALL SPRING!! YOU CAN PLAY ON DIFF TEAMS, AS LONG AS U HAVE YOUR ID. ROSTERS CAN CHANGE WEEKELY IN SPRING. CLUB SHOP AND ENJOY!(BUT ALWAYS KEEP YOUR ID)
Soccer Dad

Canyon Country, CA

#2181 Apr 5, 2013
yeah, the BU17 is Gold, but with 3 wins and 8 loses
in the Fall i wouldn't be too proud of that.
They should be regulated to Silver Elite but it looks like they missed deregulation by 1 win.

Doing good in the Spring though, but the competition is watered down anyway so can't say much.

By the way, when are they gonna play on a field that
U17 should play on. That U10 space you call a U17 field is ridiculous.
Soccer Dad

Canyon Country, CA

#2182 Apr 5, 2013
Good Luck, GU14 at State Cup-Governor's This weekend
BOD

Canyon Country, CA

#2183 Apr 5, 2013
its called home field advantage. but with a record of 3 wins and 8 losses, not much of an advantage.

But a a big advantage in the Spring. All home games.

You should hear those visiting teams coaches complain about the tiny field. No way to play decent futbol.
donthate

Lawndale, CA

#2184 Apr 5, 2013
Soccer Dad wrote:
yeah, the BU17 is Gold, but with 3 wins and 8 loses
in the Fall i wouldn't be too proud of that.
They should be regulated to Silver Elite but it looks like they missed deregulation by 1 win.
Doing good in the Spring though, but the competition is watered down anyway so can't say much.
By the way, when are they gonna play on a field that
U17 should play on. That U10 space you call a U17 field is ridiculous.
In response to your "by the way" comment regarding slamming Xplosion fields, Cal South is extremely strict on field measurements. In fact, it MANDATES that U17 field measurements abide by Fifa Regulations which are 100x50.(FIFA is the International governing body) Cal south falls under FIFA. Xplosion fields are in fact 100 x 50.Better yet,go to www.fifa.com and read up on field sizes. Then drive to Whittier and measure the field you claim to be "ridiculous". lol!
donthate

Lawndale, CA

#2185 Apr 5, 2013
BOD wrote:
its called home field advantage. but with a record of 3 wins and 8 losses, not much of an advantage.
But a a big advantage in the Spring. All home games.
You should hear those visiting teams coaches complain about the tiny field. No way to play decent futbol.
Yes Xplosion has a lot of home games. Unlike many clubs, Xplosion is fortunate to have home fields year round...doesnt have to share with other sports... so yes many games are home.
LMSA signature coach

Whittier, CA

#2186 Apr 5, 2013
I would really like to see us have the leagues permission to play some scrimmages during the week at Benton. i think all the teams going to coast should start playing teams they could be facing in Coast league. Our team is in Jusa now, but I have been in contact with the majority of club teams in the area. In regards to setting up scrimmages but have no place to play. "Play me once and beat me shame on you, play me twice and beat me shame on me" as a coach we need to know what to prepare for next time around when the results matter...League
LMSA Club Coach

South Gate, CA

#2187 Apr 6, 2013
We will be having tryouts, look on your website www.lamiradasoccer.org We can't wait for Fall Season to start playing CSL. Go LMSA!
bronze

Whittier, CA

#2188 Apr 6, 2013
Play Sunday or look for an open time on Sat. Don't take my practice space. You are not special.
bronze

Whittier, CA

#2189 Apr 6, 2013
Other programs have fields also. Go there to play.
bronze

Whittier, CA

#2190 Apr 6, 2013
Thinking about it...7 teams to play csl shown on the website....only 1 or 2 have not played csl teams recently...only 1 hadn't played in a tournament after Dec.....if you are that team you should get moving with games vs csl
lmsa dad

Los Angeles, CA

#2191 Apr 6, 2013
spring soccer Ends In About Six Weeks.There Should Be More Space Available Then aswelL ...Yeah I Have Seen A Few Scrimmages Held Under Radar No Big Deal ....Rec Teams Among Each OtheR Though.
Strikers FC

United States

#2192 Apr 6, 2013
FYI wrote:
<quoted text>STRIKERS IS A SINKING SHIP!!!!!! STEER CLEAR!!!!! I KNOW SO MANY X LMSA KIDS THAT HAVE LEFT STRIKERS!!! GO TO RANGERS OR XPLOSION, CERRITTOS, ANYWHERE BUT STRIKERS..LOL! DONT SIGN ANYTHING OR PAY ANYTHING. HOLD ONTO YOUR CALSOUTH ID AND PLAY AS GUEST PLAYERS ALL SPRING!! YOU CAN PLAY ON DIFF TEAMS, AS LONG AS U HAVE YOUR ID. ROSTERS CAN CHANGE WEEKELY IN SPRING. CLUB SHOP AND ENJOY!(BUT ALWAYS KEEP YOUR ID)
Well if it is a sinking ship it's been a great ride so far LOL stop all the hating it's so unbecoming!:)
$club

Kent, WA

#2193 Apr 6, 2013
Girls teams are all 4-1. Can they petition for Silver if they win Spring? Not bad for Dad coaches.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Montebello Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hey Hadsell need a Witness on Pacheco Intimidation 46 min Tuttle Eyes 5
Pacheco: Public Enemy #1 (Feb '14) 1 hr Pacheco Going Down 18
Ex Chief Hadsell Claims Pacheco Trolling at Gr... 1 hr Pacheco Stud Muffin 19
Greg Tuttle to open Adult Club 2 hr Little Freak 24
Mama Tuttle 2 hr Super Bowl Commer... 8
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 3 hr Bruin For Life 28,732
BUY UNDETECTABLE COUNTERFEIT MONEY email pakerp... 3 hr pakerpaul 1

Montebello News Video

Montebello Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Montebello People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:04 pm PST