First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Sep 12

Dunlap, TN

#45 Feb 13, 2013
Thanks Man. I just wish that yu could have taken more cops with you. they are nothing but crooks-on-patrol.
Big Boy

Kemp, TX

#46 Feb 13, 2013
wow.
huh

Mount Sterling, KY

#47 Feb 13, 2013
Lauren wrote:
<quoted text>
You make fe F-ing sick. It's people like you who he was against. Go back to the nazi meeting you came frome.
another black d!ck sucking skank. hope you got sickle cell from all those monkey c@cks you swallowed
Capanig

Santa Cruz, CA

#48 Feb 13, 2013
punk assed Django bitch woman killer is being welcomed to the Infernal Regions right about now.
Fredd

Huntington Beach, CA

#49 Feb 13, 2013
Rest in peace mr dorner a real american hero you will always be in our hearts
manani

Norfolk, VA

#50 Feb 14, 2013
phil schneider, william cooper now christopher? damn, babylon the great has fallen ' america ' and has become the habitation of 'DEVILS". think about it
PoliceCan KissMyAss

Live Oak, FL

#51 Feb 15, 2013
huh wrote:
hope the darky suffered before he went to hell
He is not in Hell.
LaWanda J

Castro Valley, CA

#52 Feb 15, 2013
Chop a pigs cock off and stuff the wound full of salt. Laugh as he screamed in agony.
Cult of Public Safety

United States

#53 Feb 15, 2013
huh wrote:
<quoted text>
another black d!ck sucking skank. hope you got sickle cell from all those monkey c@cks you swallowed
Quite telling that the only people who defend the LAPD have to reveal their gutteral perversion and ranty crybaby mentality. Too bad these are the only kind of people who support the phony poLICE.
Navy Seal

Massena, NY

#55 Feb 17, 2013
Cult of Public Safety wrote:
<quoted text>Quite telling that the only people who defend the LAPD have to reveal their gutteral perversion and ranty crybaby mentality. Too bad these are the only kind of people who support the phony poLICE.
people who support the LAPD are the law abiding citizens not you gang bangers,murderers,scum of the earth trash. LA SWAT good job men!!
come on

Cerritos, CA

#56 Feb 17, 2013
Dorner started the killing, he was in the wrong . Killed 4 innocent people. Now his truths will be lost. It's a shame because it would have nice to expose corruption by LAPD. Too bad he will only be remembered as a crazy cop killer. He killed his credibility

And he's not a hero he killed innocent people. I wish he was a hero and got the info out

“An excitable boy”

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#57 Feb 17, 2013
Navy Seal wrote:
<quoted text>people who support the LAPD are the law abiding citizens not you gang bangers,murderers,scum of the earth trash. LA SWAT good job men!!
I smell some stolen valor here son.
Apparently along with Dorner the LAPD, or "LARD" as people are now calling them agree their ALL gangbangers murderers, scum and trash. After all you just said it yourself, he was one of their own.

Also, I am a law abiding citizen and don't understand your tack. RealSeal don't advertise it son and wouldn't talk like you do. I would know, as others will attest. Something fishy here.
solid bowel movement

Wellsboro, PA

#58 Feb 17, 2013
Navy Seal wrote:
<quoted text>people who support the LAPD are the law abiding citizens not you gang bangers,murderers,scum of the earth trash. LA SWAT good job men!!
Prove you are a Navy SEAL. Nobody believes you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Montebello Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 34 min Jack 5,249
Faking it the green way: Artificial grass looks... (May '09) 4 hr Fyi 18
Vineland and Stichman Residents were Lied to At... 4 hr Watching 2
Mtb Hill Proposal "...does not have a positive ... Mon Wonder Why 4
Power outage in North Montebello Dec 12 Concerned Bystander 2
Montebello councilwomana s husband sentenced to... (May '14) Dec 11 Compassion for th... 44
A girl waves a Mexican flag during rallies in L... (Mar '06) Dec 3 Los Angeles 4,494

Montebello News Video

Montebello Dating
Find my Match

Montebello People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Montebello News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Montebello

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 2:50 pm PST