created by: CitizenTopix | Oct 7, 2010

California

18,700 votes

California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legalization Initiative

Click on an option to vote

  • Yes
  • No
  • Other (explain below)
Comments
13,841 - 13,860 of 15,927 Comments Last updated Thursday Jul 31
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14911
Jan 30, 2013
 
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
No moron, I am a grandfather and my childrenís children are wiser than you are.
No, you aren't a grandfather, you look merely like a child, I have proof!
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14912
Jan 30, 2013
 
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you aren't a grandfather, you look merely like a child, I have proof!
Yes I am kid 3 times over so far, I wish I was as young as you think I am, I really do.
Riggers

Monrovia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14913
Jan 30, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

looks like the scum-bags have come up with another.

GOP Plan to 'Rig' Electoral Votes Loses Key Support.

The proposed system would make it easier for Republican presidential candidates to win.
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14914
Jan 31, 2013
 
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I am kid 3 times over so far, I wish I was as young as you think I am, I really do.
FOOL! YOU THINK SAYING THAT WOULD CONVINCE ME? YOU REALLY DO? STUPID LITTLE BOY! IS YOUR LIFE TURMOIL SO YOU WANT TO GO BACK TO YOUR DREAMY LITTLE YOUTH?
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14915
Jan 31, 2013
 
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I am kid 3 times over so far, I wish I was as young as you think I am, I really do.
So you mourn for a kid do you? We understand! Your feelings aren't so special, everybody feels that way about kids! HOW OLD ARE YOU? YOU NEED ADVISE DO YOU EH? LIVE FROM A BROKEN HOME MANCHILD?
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14916
Jan 31, 2013
 
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
So you mourn for a kid do you? We understand! Your feelings aren't so special, everybody feels that way about kids! HOW OLD ARE YOU? YOU NEED ADVISE DO YOU EH? LIVE FROM A BROKEN HOME MANCHILD?
You donít have the English skills to be able to converse

I was calling you a kid, which from my perspective you obviously are.

I am a grandfather, I have 3 grandchildren

I am not special at all, most people are more educated and intelligent than you are, not just me, nearly everyone is.
Rush

Columbus, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14917
Jan 31, 2013
 
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
You donít have the English skills to be able to converse
I was calling you a kid, which from my perspective you obviously are.
I am a grandfather, I have 3 grandchildren
I am not special at all, most people are more educated and intelligent than you are, not just me, nearly everyone is.
NO! Everyone is. LOL
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14918
Jan 31, 2013
 
Rush wrote:
<quoted text>
NO! Everyone is. LOL
You could be right.
SmackoS

Monrovia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14919
Jan 31, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

What happened to life support?

Are they ordering more canned air for the Republican Party member's?
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14920
Jan 31, 2013
 
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
You donít have the English skills to be able to converse
I was calling you a kid, which from my perspective you obviously are.
I am a grandfather, I have 3 grandchildren
I am not special at all, most people are more educated and intelligent than you are, not just me, nearly everyone is.
Your use of the words "I have it figured" proves you are a kid who thinks he has discovered nearly everything, so self absorbed!
The hooders

Monrovia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14921
Jan 31, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

An aide to Egyptian President Mohammed Morsi claims that the Holocaust was a hoax.

Fathi Shihab Eddim, Morsiís senior aide, made the comments on Holocaust Remembrance Day on January 27, 2013.

These clowns can't even got out of the sun.
Rush

Columbus, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14924
Jan 31, 2013
 
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't follow satan! PLEAAASEEE PLEAAASSEEE OR I WILL HAVE YOU KILLED WITH LIGHTNING FROM THE SKY!!!!!!
Go for it! I would never follow who YOU DO!
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14925
Jan 31, 2013
 
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't follow satan! PLEAAASEEE PLEAAASSEEE OR I WILL HAVE YOU KILLED WITH LIGHTNING FROM THE SKY!!!!!!
Because that is how your religion works, do what we tell you, under threat of death and torture.

Just like terrorists
Rush

Columbus, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14928
Jan 31, 2013
 
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
WHHHHHYYYY????? I CAN TELL YOU PLENTY OF NICE TRUTHS HAHAHAHA!!!!
You havent found the truth yourself so how could you show anyone anything. Fraud.
Rush

Columbus, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14930
Jan 31, 2013
 
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
I can offer proof that homosexuality is evil! I have even more proof!
I dont want to see any of your sex videos that you took of yourself at some rest stop.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14931
Jan 31, 2013
 
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Because that is how your religion works, do what we tell you, under threat of death and torture.
Just like terrorists
I know you are having fun with the UK nut, but let's not get carried away with your generalizations. Are all atheists like Pol Pot?
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14933
Jan 31, 2013
 
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>I know you are having fun with the UK nut, but let's not get carried away with your generalizations. Are all atheists like Pol Pot?
I am having fun, and it is no effort at all.

I do not assume all Christians are like our village idiot here, far too many of them are, but not all are.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14934
Jan 31, 2013
 
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
I am having fun, and it is no effort at all.
I do not assume all Christians are like our village idiot here, far too many of them are, but not all are.
I agree
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14935
Jan 31, 2013
 
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>I agree
You might be surprised to know that I have quite a number of Christian friends, and have even been invited to a church with my telescope one evening to show the flock views of the Moon and particularly Saturn.

I didnít belittle any of them

I am probably not quite as bad as you think I am.

I did however tease the minster and asked if he would like me to come and speak on the subject of physical anthropology sometime, he laughed and said probably not. But he did ask If I would return again sometime with the scope as they loved what I showed them.

I told him I would.
NorthCrackHeads

Monrovia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14936
Jan 31, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

North Korea's rhetoric this week amounted to some of the angriest outbursts against the outside world coming under the leadership of Kim Jong Un.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Montebello Discussions

Search the Montebello Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Fugitive sought for shooting of pregnant woman ... (Nov '11) 30 min EMF GANG 48
Tullis' body remains in coroner's custody (Mar '07) 1 hr Ed Whitestone 48
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 3 hr Los Angeles 200,551
1 dead, 1 wounded in Baldwin Park shooting (Nov '12) 5 hr EMF GANG 102
black widow infestation antidote the homeless 6 hr ecofreak 2
circuit city all gangster go to heaven 7 hr Captain petropulas 2
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) Mon Mudflys to 7,901
•••
•••

Montebello News Video

•••
•••

Montebello Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Montebello People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Montebello News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Montebello
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••