Review: Malibu Windows
Tom

United States

#1 Apr 8, 2010
Malibu Windows are a manufacturer of low end vinyl windows. Malibu Windows is located in South El Monte, CA. Malibu Windows are made for the low end vinyl windows market. Malibu Windows uses a vinyl extrusion that is made in China. Malibu Windows come with a limited lifetime warranty.
Rick

Buena Park, CA

#2 May 21, 2010
Malibu Windows are junk. Malibu Windows refuses to come out to my home and fix the windows. Malibu Windows wants me to pay for getting them fixed. Malibu Windows website states their windows have a lifetime warranty. Malibu Windows locks and glass break very easily. I don't recommend Malibu Windows to anyone. You will end up paying for your windows twice.
roger

United States

#3 Jul 6, 2010
My Malibu Windows don't even lock correctly and they are only 8 months old. What a mess with dealing with them. No service at all.
Thomas

Pueblo, CO

#4 Jul 23, 2010
I heard vinyl windows turn yellow if the vinyl isn't good. I would never buy a Chinese product without proper certification. You are asking for problems.
James T

Pasadena, CA

#5 Jul 31, 2010
I can't recommend Malibu Windows. I am still waiting for them to repair 3 glass panes that fogged up. It's been 2 months so far and still not done. Malibu Windows don't stand behind their product.
David Y

Los Angeles, CA

#6 Aug 3, 2010
Not a good experience with these windows. The Malibu Windows let air flow inside my home even when shut. Malibu Windows or contractor still hasn't called me back.
Jeff

Duarte, CA

#7 Dec 10, 2010
Malibu Window and Door I believe has declared for bankruptcy. The new company is called Crystal Pacific Windows and is the same exact window that Malibu made. Buyer Beware!!!
Paula

United States

#8 Feb 16, 2011
I had Malibu Windows now called Crystal Pacific Windows put in a two months ago and have a bunch of problems. One window is fogged up completely. Two of the windows leak when it rains. Two windows don't lock correctly. Malibu Windows (Crystal Pacific Windows) tells me that it is not covered by their warranty and hangs up on me. No warranty at all.
Dissatisfied

United States

#9 Aug 16, 2011
Just so anyone else who comes upon this review site knows - Malibu Windows, Crystal Windows, or Evergreen Windows Door and More, all of these companies are under the corporation umbrella of TWC Group, Inc. located in So. El Monte, Ca. It is an Asian owned company.

The account rep we dealt with was dishonest. He wrote up an order which we agreed to and signed, giving a 50% deposit. We realized later that he padded the bill, and had changed the order without our knowledge later which really messed things up when the installer came out to install the wrong window.
Prospect Customer

Diamond Bar, CA

#11 Oct 23, 2011
Did you contract with Ever Green or a third party contractor? Do you mind to tell who is the sales by first name?

Thanks
purchaser

La Verne, CA

#12 Mar 27, 2012
My experience with malibu windows was among the worst service. There is a sister company that sells and malibu manufactures. No integrity and till today have windows that do not fit with screens that are missing and junk. The sales rep took measurements wrongly and you sign your rights away if they do not install. We are disturbed till this day and will not deal with them again. cold draft from most of windows. They do not stick to their word and are clever in working loop holes, and working you in the grey area. NO INTEGRITY
Chen

Alhambra, CA

#13 Apr 7, 2012
Evergreen is the same company as Malibu, Crystal Pacific but different name under TWC group. Product is cheap and unreliable and not as advertised features available: like no security lock feature available, change aluminium track to vinly, steel bearing to plastic roller to cut cost. Installer cannot speak English and no license. No warranty for old products, just change name of company to escape any complaints by same group of owners as TWC group.
Definitely dissatisfied

Los Angeles, CA

#14 Apr 16, 2013
We had the worst experience ever with the Evergreen Window Door and More Company, aka Malibu Window and Door, aka TWC Group, or whatever they have changed the name to (Crystal Pacific Windows in Riverside) or want to call themselves now.

If you trust this company to install properly, be prepared for shoddy workmanship and numerous problems down the road, especially if you have no clue about proper window installation.

This company or group or whatever they want to be called now do not understand what customer service and satisfaction mean at all. They had a sales representative who was very shady. BE VERY AWARE. He changed the sales order without our consent or knowledge and then tried to convince us it was in our best interest. WTF?

He also charged us for something that the installer didn't realize he was supposed to do even. It wasn't until we realized the rep change the order that it came to light why the installer was doing something totally different than what we were expecting.

This company has changed names, moved, and is now doing business in Riverside as Crystal Pacific Window and Door.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Montebello Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Montebello Is All F'ed Up 8 min Going Up The Country 1
Acting City Manager 7 hr come on 14
Will Molinari Be Next Mayor? 7 hr come on 15
Central Basin Leticia Vasquez’ Phony Defamatio... 7 hr Eyes Wide Open 4
Snake Vanessa makes herself Mayor 18 hr Sad for Delgado 14
Montebello Residents Thu 42 yr North Mtb r... 3
Montebello CM back in the news Dec 14 Trash talk 28

Montebello Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance