Man, 22, Accused Of Kidnapping Pregna...

Man, 22, Accused Of Kidnapping Pregnant Woman From Pico Rivera Panda Express

There are 11 comments on the CBS Local story from Jun 27, 2012, titled Man, 22, Accused Of Kidnapping Pregnant Woman From Pico Rivera Panda Express. In it, CBS Local reports that:

A 22-year-old Pico Rivera man was arrested for suspicion of kidnapping Wednesday when police saw him with a pregnant woman he allegedly took by force from a Panda Express in Montebello.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS Local.

Illegal Garcia

Los Angeles, CA

#1 Jun 28, 2012
None of that is true was a witness!!!!!!!
Illegal Garcia

Los Angeles, CA

#2 Jun 28, 2012
It's only for the media it's not true
slick

Los Angeles, CA

#3 Jun 28, 2012
Illegal Garcia wrote:
None of that is true was a witness!!!!!!!
so what happend? Since u saw it
Illegal Garcia

Los Angeles, CA

#4 Jun 28, 2012
slick wrote:
<quoted text>
so what happend? Since u saw it
Since they haven't gone to court I can not release any information over the suspect and the victim!...
Illegal Garcia

Los Angeles, CA

#5 Jun 28, 2012
The only thing I can release is that montebello police officers made false accusations of this man & this woman
slick

Los Angeles, CA

#6 Jun 28, 2012
Illegal Garcia wrote:
The only thing I can release is that montebello police officers made false accusations of this man & this woman
well what are you risking? If he is innocent, you should not have a problem speaking about what happened. Just asking?

“Hilltop Park Above All”

Since: Sep 08

Montebello, CA

#7 Jun 28, 2012
Topix rolls over faster than a $5.00 hooker when confronted with requests for url information about libelous posters.

The MPD vigorously defends itself against provocative accusations, so get ready for a knock on the door, IG.

The main reason that such 'witnesses' don't release information is that they may be part of a group planning frivolous civil suits, and they don't want to say anything before discussing the whole situation with a lawyer.
settle down

United States

#8 Jun 29, 2012
Illegal Garcia wrote:
The only thing I can release is that montebello police officers made false accusations of this man & this woman
Yes. That's what they do. First they stiff in a call. Then they get all kinds of resourses out and drive around and find someone to slap cuffs on and take them to jail. They even go as far as making a video from the 1000 cameras at the mall that most likely depicts the whole thing and alter the footage to make it look real. From the top down they risk their careers for a little media coverage. Go back to your junior college Garcia and take a class on how to be less dumb.
Illegal Garcia

United States

#9 Jun 29, 2012
settle down wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. That's what they do. First they stiff in a call. Then they get all kinds of resourses out and drive around and find someone to slap cuffs on and take them to jail. They even go as far as making a video from the 1000 cameras at the mall that most likely depicts the whole thing and alter the footage to make it look real. From the top down they risk their careers for a little media coverage. Go back to your junior college Garcia
and take a class on how to be less dumb.
First of all I am not of age in high school && one of the very few who know the real truth
tell it like it is

Simi Valley, CA

#10 Jul 2, 2012
Illegal Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all I am not of age in high school && one of the very few who know the real truth
will u be going to court as a witness for the guy? Cuz if its not what theyre saying and they trying to put him in jail for something he didnt do. You should step up if you seen everything..and to the other dumb two defending mpd. Shut the f*** up cuz u know damn well mpd is corrupt!
slick

Los Angeles, CA

#11 Jul 2, 2012
tell it like it is wrote:
<quoted text>will u be going to court as a witness for the guy? Cuz if its not what theyre saying and they trying to put him in jail for something he didnt do. You should step up if you seen everything..and to the other dumb two defending mpd. Shut the f*** up cuz u know damn well mpd is corrupt!
how are they corrupt? Show facts! Cases!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Montebello Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News L.G.B.T. Asian-Americans share stories to educa... 2 min Tre H 6
Crack out hotels 31 min Make bp great again 1
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 2 hr Parent 6,662
Lyneer Staffing Loaded With MILFS 7 hr Yuri Goga 1
Crime 8 hr Art 13
Montebello Treasurer Sun Frivolous spending 1
Montebello Pension Reform (May '11) Sat Truth Squad 292

Montebello Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Montebello Mortgages