Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Big D

Modesto, CA

#7032 Feb 7, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
I haven't even had a debate with you, so how can you call me stupid?
Village idiot? Excuse me! And no, I live in a town, bigot!
Everyone here has seen your posts, you are considered the village idiot by both conservatives and liberals, by both religious and non-religious

This is the consensus of everyone that is more intelligent than you are, which is..... everyone.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#7034 Feb 7, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Which posters, and since when, Bigot? Still going on about the frankie is obsessed with polygamy?
do you have ADHD, have you not seen the posts, or do you jsut not remember any of them.

Ho long have you had this memory issue?

If you are as old as you claim ( which few believe ) it could be something worse than ADHD I suppose.
LBPSH

Monrovia, CA

#7035 Feb 7, 2013
Let's be perfectly stupid here:

Los Angeles and Torrance police started shooting when vehicles similar to the one sought by authorities in the hunt for a former LAPD officer suspected of killing three people.

This is why we need to take the weapons away from these idiots, looks like they don't like being hunted by one of their own?
Ronald

Long Beach, CA

#7036 Feb 7, 2013
Uh Oh. The Government licensed "news" media is predicting snow is expected to fall on New Yawk City and New Jersey. The minority of Americans who still pay taxes better be prepared to get their checkbooks out.

Ronald
Revenge

Monrovia, CA

#7037 Feb 7, 2013
I'm not going to take this, any more. Looks like the LAPD need to be turned inside out and made to start following the law.

Revenge is in the eye of the beholder, and all others start running like chicken's.
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#7038 Feb 8, 2013
Adandoned?
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#7039 Feb 8, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
do you have ADHD, have you not seen the posts, or do you jsut not remember any of them.
Ho long have you had this memory issue?
If you are as old as you claim ( which few believe ) it could be something worse than ADHD I suppose.
So you finally admit to listening to what others say to you instead of your own judgement, is that what"which few believe" represents?
Big D

Modesto, CA

#7040 Feb 8, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
So you finally admit to listening to what others say to you instead of your own judgement, is that what"which few believe" represents?
No I am saying that just about everyone considers you the village idiot here, regardless of which side of any issue they are on.

That you have not noticed that is hilarious
PisnPot

Monrovia, CA

#7041 Feb 8, 2013
While it happens time to time, so many 'out-of-towners post on the john crappers web site.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#7042 Feb 8, 2013
Two storms are merging to bring a major blizzard to New England with the worst conditions Friday night into Saturday. There are already airline and rail delays. Roads may become impassable in many areas.

Has anyone seen Rev. Gore?
Big D

Modesto, CA

#7043 Feb 8, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
Two storms are merging to bring a major blizzard to New England with the worst conditions Friday night into Saturday. There are already airline and rail delays. Roads may become impassable in many areas.
Has anyone seen Rev. Gore?
You really don’t understand what is happening do you?

This is the problem with letting religion and politics govern your intake of information

2012 was the9th hottest year on record.... 9 of the 10 hottest years were in the last 10 years, and the one exception was also very recent 1998, global measurements, not local. This causes wilder short term effects, wide swings in both directions.

You should not post on topics you know absolutely nothing about.

There is no question about global warming, it isn’t a question, It is a fact, you either know it, or are ignorant of it. The question is how much we ( people ) are affecting the fact of global warming, we know for a fact that we are affecting it, the question is… how much.
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#7044 Feb 8, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
This is the problem with letting religion and politics govern your intake of information
2012 was the9th hottest year on record.... 9 of the 10 hottest years were in the last 10 years, and the one exception was also very recent 1998, global measurements, not local. This causes wilder short term effects, wide swings in both directions.
There is no question about global warming, it isn’t a question, It is a fact, you either know it, or are ignorant of it. The question is how much we ( people ) are affecting the fact of global warming, we know for a fact that we are affecting it, the question is… how much.
Do you know how hot those days were? Do you have actual proof, or are you just providing us with what you were told to believe?
Big D

Modesto, CA

#7045 Feb 8, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know how hot those days were? Do you have actual proof, or are you just providing us with what you were told to believe?
Nasa has already provided all of that, you go do your own research I am not here to teach you.

This is fact, and in fact common knowledge, granted that isn’t something you have.

The adults are talking, Ricardo will know exactly what I am talking about
PisnPot

Monrovia, CA

#7046 Feb 8, 2013
Oh ya, another piece of wisdom for today.

Next piece could be printed in the newspaper, but you'll miss that one because you can't read.

Maybe if you wait until Sunday you can look at the pictures?

Elk Grove, CA

#7047 Feb 8, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
I got the news from rueters and many sources reporting the record cold and storm, not from religion or politics. I thought you knew history and science? The earth has been in many trends throughout it's history. Yeah, great story, the cold is from global warming...lol....The question is who is baiting you with all the false information? I'm all for clean air and water, but to make people like Rev gore rich from all his lies about is sickening. What is your plan to stop the cosmic rays and the sun's magnetic field that are behind global warming? Maybe you need to keep your nose out of the smelling pants of government grant researchers. Henrik Svensmark and several other leading climate scientists make an excellent case for cosmic rays and the solar magnetic field as the cause of global warming. I guess the Danish Government doesn't pay their scientist to get the result they desire. But I'm sure you are smarter then Svensmark since you have a telescope....lol.

Elk Grove, CA

#7048 Feb 8, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
if it came from a party that has a "D" it's fact to that idiot.

Elk Grove, CA

#7049 Feb 8, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Nasa has already provided all of that, you go do your own research I am not here to teach you.
This is fact, and in fact common knowledge, granted that isn’t something you have.
You don't know what you are talking about. Despite playing a key role in advancing climate change hysteria, the United Kingdom’s National Weather Service, known as the Met Office, quietly released a report last week conceding that so-called “global warming” actually stopped more than 15 years ago. The startling admission shows once again that United Nations theories and climate models are wildly inaccurate at best, experts say, meaning multi-trillion dollar schemes to deal with alleged human-caused “climate change” are at the very least severely misguided.

Elk Grove, CA

#7050 Feb 8, 2013
Big Dope didn't get the memo, it was a Hoax, fool!
FlashPaper

Monrovia, CA

#7051 Feb 9, 2013
And that was the big news flash?

P.S. Sunday is coming.

Elk Grove, CA

#7052 Feb 9, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
What's funny is how you are critical of the Government, but the first time any liberal working for the Government says anything, you gobble it up....lol....keep posting, I enjoy the humor.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Montebello Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 12 min Bruin Nation 28,391
Manhattan Beach to vote on FAA airspace plan (Oct '10) 2 hr Voter 23
La Mirada Boosters In trouble under Moschetti 4 hr wooddude 24
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 7 hr other coach 5,283
Mayor Lozano Lied to Stichman and Vineland Peop... 9 hr Lozano Lied 1
Pacheco and Lozano Going Down with Soccer League 9 hr Bye Bye 1
Montebello Music Thread (Feb '14) 22 hr Musikologist 3

Montebello News Video

Montebello Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Montebello People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE