Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,187

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
Big D

Modesto, CA

#179747 Feb 15, 2013
Frankie RIzzo wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know why you think marriage equality is funny.
Marriage equality includes all marriages. Not just the ones you approve of.
You are attempting censorship due to my posts being too provocative, What does that say about you?
No I think your very transparent dishonesty is funny

Again you do not comprehend what people are saying
Coming around

Monrovia, CA

#179748 Feb 15, 2013
Looks like state of IL. is going to allow gay marriage.

“Reality bites”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#179749 Feb 15, 2013
Frankie RIzzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, ever since Jeffrey Dahmer, we have found out that there are bad gays. Therefore, we should not allow same sex marriage.
Is that what you are trying to tell us bubala?
Condemning a whole group due to the actions of a few is ignorant bigotry. Leave it to an ignorant bigot (YOU!) to try and use it as an argument against equality.
If I where you, this is what I would do.
1, Hire a law firm ( you will need it)
2, File suit against all news reporting agencies,print and television, for being biased.
3, File suit against the Federal Government, for being biased.
4, Hire a publicity firm to spin a more positive light on Polygamy, nation wide of course.
5, File suit against all state welfare offices for being biased.
6, File suit against every, local, state and federal law agencies for being biased. Because you think child molestation is OK.
Frankie RIzzo

Union City, CA

#179750 Feb 15, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
The part that made me laugh is when he went from Poly to Incest, animals are next on the agenda of course.
Very stereotypical and comical argument train on a pre-defined path
The old "next he'll want to marry his dog" argument. It's stupid when used against same sex marriage and it's even stupider when a ssm supporter uses it against poly marriage. Because it makes you a HYPOCRITE.

I am not using the slippery slope argument to hurt your feelings. I am trying to tell you how to deal with it. If you would read the excellent paper by the UCLA professor on the slippery slope you would get some great tips on how to deal with it intelligently. By saying yes it is real, but here's why it doesn't matter.

But you are too paranoid, angry and dumb to deal with it intelligently.
Frankie RIzzo

Union City, CA

#179751 Feb 15, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
No I think your very transparent dishonesty is funny
Again you do not comprehend what people are saying
Who cares what you mistakenly believe, you are paranoid angry and stupid!

Hope that helped.
Frankie RIzzo

Union City, CA

#179752 Feb 15, 2013
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>If I where you, this is what I would do.
1, Hire a law firm ( you will need it)
2, File suit against all news reporting agencies,print and television, for being biased.
3, File suit against the Federal Government, for being biased.
4, Hire a publicity firm to spin a more positive light on Polygamy, nation wide of course.
5, File suit against all state welfare offices for being biased.
6, File suit against every, local, state and federal law agencies for being biased. Because you think child molestation is OK.
I'll get right on it fruitcake! But first, have you done all that for SSM? No? Why not?

You can discuss space travel without actually traveling in space. And you can discuss polygamy without going to court. Unless you're a parnoid buffoon.

Stop trying to censor thought. You cannot and should not.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#179753 Feb 15, 2013
Frankie RIzzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Hope that helped.
I talked to your sister, she doesnt want to marry you
Big D

Modesto, CA

#179754 Feb 15, 2013
Frankie RIzzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Hope that helped.
Oh no mistake, you would not follow that path so precisely defined for so long. Granted it is no surprise, falling that path means you donít have to actually think for yourself at all.
Frankie RIzzo

Union City, CA

#179755 Feb 15, 2013
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>
...6, File suit against every, local, state and federal law agencies for being biased. Because you think child molestation is OK.
No I don't.

You have to try and understand Fruitloops, when we talk of marriage equality, it is understood we are talking about COMMITTED CONSENSUAL ADULTS. In every case of opposite sex, same sex, incest and poly marriage. Get it? Got it? Good!

“Reality bites”

Location hidden

#179756 Feb 15, 2013
Frankie RIzzo wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll get right on it fruitcake! But first, have you done all that for SSM? No? Why not?
You can discuss space travel without actually traveling in space. And you can discuss polygamy without going to court. Unless you're a parnoid buffoon.
Stop trying to censor thought. You cannot and should not.
What Have I done? Well lets see I contacted, my state representatives and told them why same sex marriage should be allowed in my state, as many others have done. I posted the results yesterday. As far as hiring a lawyer, no need its already been done.As far as SCOTUS, the case is before them.

Now comes the hard question, other than posting here, what have you done to promote polygamy? My guess would be nothing. You're a POE
Frankie RIzzo

Union City, CA

#179757 Feb 15, 2013
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>No fluck stick I said I don't care if you want to have 5 wives or marry your brother. I never agreed with your silly arse. Gawd your stooopid
I don't want five wives or to marry my brother. I want to discuss equal rights.

Do you want to marry a man? If not why are you arguing for same sex marriage?

Don't be so stupid.

“Reality bites”

Location hidden

#179758 Feb 15, 2013
Frankie RIzzo wrote:
<quoted text>
No I don't.
You have to try and understand Fruitloops, when we talk of marriage equality, it is understood we are talking about COMMITTED CONSENSUAL ADULTS. In every case of opposite sex, same sex, incest and poly marriage. Get it? Got it? Good!
It seems that you are wrong again. I posted a link to Warren Jeffs. Had you opened it and read the article. You would see that you are wrong. The dude was marring 12 and 15 year old girls off.

“Reality bites”

Location hidden

#179759 Feb 15, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
The part that made me laugh is when he went from Poly to Incest, animals are next on the agenda of course.
Very stereotypical and comical argument train on a pre-defined path
LOl, trees to follow
Frankie RIzzo

Union City, CA

#179760 Feb 15, 2013
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>What Have I done? Well lets see I contacted, my state representatives and told them why same sex marriage should be allowed in my state, as many others have done. I posted the results yesterday. As far as hiring a lawyer, no need its already been done.As far as SCOTUS, the case is before them.
Now comes the hard question, other than posting here, what have you done to promote polygamy? My guess would be nothing. You're a POE
I'm real proud of you Fruitloops! Real proud.

I can discuss marriage equality without your permission. Glad it makes you mad.

Censorship sucks.

“Reality bites”

Location hidden

#179761 Feb 15, 2013
Frankie RIzzo wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't want five wives or to marry my brother. I want to discuss equal rights.
Do you want to marry a man? If not why are you arguing for same sex marriage?
Don't be so stupid.
I am trying, its a shame you wont.

“Reality bites”

Location hidden

#179763 Feb 15, 2013
Frankie RIzzo wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm real proud of you Fruitloops! Real proud.
I can discuss marriage equality without your permission. Glad it makes you mad.
Censorship sucks.
Aww , did you not like my answer? So what have you done to help your cause???? I know sit on your lazy azz and spam Topix
Frankie RIzzo

Union City, CA

#179764 Feb 15, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
But he is not the public image of same sex marriage, never was.
Dahmer was not using same sex marriage as an excuse to commit his crimes.
I get it that you donít understand the difference, but everyone else here does.
What I understand is that you are ignorant.

You are trying to tell me that polygamy has a bad and that is justified. Ignorance and bigotry plain and simple.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#179765 Feb 15, 2013
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>LOl, trees to follow
He said Dogs, I was expecting Goats as that is what the "arguments against same sex" pamphlet calls for
Frankie RIzzo

Union City, CA

#179766 Feb 15, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
I talked to your sister, she doesnt want to marry you
And I don't want to marry her, I just want to discuss the right to marry her. Too bad you don't understand the difference.
Frankie RIzzo

Union City, CA

#179767 Feb 15, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh no mistake, you would not follow that path so precisely defined for so long. Granted it is no surprise, falling that path means you donít have to actually think for yourself at all.
?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Montebello Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 2 hr Bruin For Life 28,455
Pacheco: Public Enemy #1 (Feb '14) 8 hr Truth 11
Mtb Hill Proposal "...does not have a positive ... 9 hr Wonder Why 13
Pacheco Trying to Bring in Housing for Homeless 11 hr Oh Yes 2
Mayor Lozano Lied to Stichman and Vineland Peop... 19 hr Lozano Liar 2
KlYES Pacheco and Mayor going down with Soccer... 19 hr Guess What 3
Pacheco thinks Soccer League and Church will Sa... 19 hr Not Over 2

Montebello News Video

Montebello Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Montebello People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE