High-speed pursuit ends in crash in W...

High-speed pursuit ends in crash in Whittier

There are 16 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Apr 18, 2010, titled High-speed pursuit ends in crash in Whittier. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

A parolee led Montebello police on a high-speed chase in a stolen car late Saturday before crashing in Whittier, authorities said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

Lencho

United States

#1 Apr 18, 2010
Beverly and Garfield how i the hell did this fool make it to the 60 freeway without being stopped i know the area well i would think the police would close off all onramps to the freeway before this idiot got on good job MTB. P.D.
Boss

Hesperia, CA

#2 Apr 18, 2010
Was he a good boy trying to turn his life around ??
Stanley

United States

#3 Apr 18, 2010
I guess the montebello cops are not as lazy as other bloggers say ... hope they were not working overtime or they would have had to let him go...be careful what you wish for montebello citizens you cut police officers and people like this guy will really run a muck in montebello...
JustFriends

Whittier, CA

#4 Apr 18, 2010
Montebello PD and all law enforcement Thank You for keeping us safe . You are appreciated.
OC LE

Upland, CA

#5 Apr 18, 2010
good job MPD
Whittier Res

Whittier, CA

#6 Apr 19, 2010
Cops - 1.

S-t-u-p-i-d C-h-o-l-o-s - ZERO.

HA!

(just another 100,000 nuckleheads to go!)
Whittier Res

Whittier, CA

#7 Apr 19, 2010
Stoopid Choloes
(take that spell check!)
Whittier Res

Whittier, CA

#8 Apr 19, 2010
HA!
TIMMYTIMTIM

Whittier, CA

#9 Apr 19, 2010
Boss wrote:
And he had just found JESUS.Too bad it was Jesus the gardener.
cactusgal

AOL

#10 Apr 19, 2010
In California it's called a car chase in Arizona it's called NORMAL DRIVING.
Peter Griffen

United States

#11 Apr 19, 2010
I love it...big bad cholo, pulling his crimes terrorizing people but when the Po-Po shows up they run like the cowards that they are! Great job Montebello, final score for this one:
Good Guys-1
Lame Guy-0
pico G

Norco, CA

#12 Apr 19, 2010
Way to go montebello P.D yey!!!
Haha

Downey, CA

#13 Apr 19, 2010
Boss wrote:
Now that's funny!
Chango McGirk

West Covina, CA

#14 Apr 20, 2010
Lencho wrote:
Beverly and Garfield how i the hell did this fool make it to the 60 freeway without being stopped i know the area well i would think the police would close off all onramps to the freeway before this idiot got on good job MTB.****.****
of course you know that area well Lencho. Beverly and Garfield is where "Chico's" Bar is located. Isn't that where you sit on the throne and tap your feet all day long until you win the "prize"? Good Job Montebello P.D.
my opinion

Long Beach, CA

#15 Apr 20, 2010
one bullet to this idiots head and you've reduced the chances of him putting anyone elses life in danger in the future. Better than having to support his stupid ass in jail and letting him go to be an idiot again.
Jon M

Irvine, CA

#16 Apr 20, 2010
I thought those helicopters were never going to stop.

Glad they found him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Montebello Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Don't trust SOS Rosie group 6 min Truth Will Come Out 3
News Baldwin Park school board to discuss employee d... (Apr '14) 53 min Alex Avila 16
Sanctions Awarded Against Serio Cazorla $8700 1 hr Alex Avila 2
News A girl waves a Mexican flag during rallies in L... (Mar '06) 17 hr Rene Rio 4,529
MUSD Corruption Wed Corrupt Montebello 2
News Montebello students say no to possible teacher ... Mar 19 middleclass burden 1
the bridge is over musd Mar 18 lighterthanyou 1

Montebello Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Montebello Mortgages