Whittier parents at St. Bruno Catholic School upset after not being told principal had a stalker

Nov 27, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Whittier Daily News

Ronald S. Martinez was arrested and convicted of stalking Catherine Carvalho, the principal at St.

Comments (Page 17)

Showing posts 321 - 340 of817
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Hey You

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

St Bruno Parent wrote:
<quoted text>
It's hard to keep regurgitation without getting some on yourself
Hey St. Bruno Parent... Why don't you ever answer the questions your asked? All you do is talk nonsense. I mean if you don't know the answer, that's ok just say so. Just stop talking in circles and answer in a mature educated way to the best of your ability. No need to regurgitate all over yourself. That's just gross.
St Bruno Parent

Chatsworth, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

John Concern wrote:
<quoted text>
Please share any facts you have with this forum. Please make sure your info is factual. Not being a parent of the school it will be very interesting of your facts.
Unfortunately, you are not the site moderator .... You don't decide the rules.

You have provided nothing factual and don't have children at St Bruno. You are in no position to ask for anything.
Great

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

SB Parishioner wrote:
<quoted text>but who teaches you to be so cruel?? If you feel such compassion for the church and priests, it seems that you should be expressing forgiveness and prayer. You should rethink the way you handle what you "feel".
when I did express prayer you threw in my face,make up your mind. I'm through talking to you!!!!!
Anaheim copper

Chowchilla, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

St Bruno Parent wrote:
<quoted text>
Unfortunately, you are not the site moderator .... You don't decide the rules.
You have provided nothing factual and don't have children at St Bruno. You are in no position to ask for anything.

Please forgive my wife. She doesn't know when to shut up sometimes. God bless
In the know

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

This whole mess would be a great comedy of errors if it hadn't started out with such a dangerous thing as a stalker coming around a school more than once and no one telling anyone about it till after the fact.
Parishioner

Whittier, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

I have heard it told that defending priests can really bring out your inner demon. The buck stops with Father Reardon. FULL STOP. Perhaps since "Great"claims to "know the spiritual man" (Father Reardon)he can have a spiritual chat with him about all this.
Count the days

La Habra, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

More money leaving the pocket of that school. How many children will leave this week? And before the school year ends? Apparently they must be a part of bad seeds...HA HA HA HA
Father and Principal are getting what they wanted by removing the families that manipulated all the parents to sign.
This group is too strong and will take their hardwork where it is appreciated.
"CHECKMATE" your move
KarmaIsaBitch

Orange, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

Don't let the door knob hit ya where the good Lord split ya. Nuff said.
Seriously Sad

Pico Rivera, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

&#8206;"Cardinal Mahony 'Forgives' Those Angry With Him Over Child Sex Abuse Scandal." This story clearly is not going to die. And this "prince" of the church who sheltered and enabled sexual predators is going to Rome to help elect the new "pope." Read and weep. Millions of good Catholics -- including good priests and nuns, and victims of sexual abuse, and their families -- deserve better. The American public deserves better. Remember, to date, not a single criminal Catholic bishop or archbishop has actually gone to jail for the massive clergy abuse coverup that spelled so much misery for innocent victims.

Sadly St. Bruno's is just a small speck on the church's radar.

http://www.truthdig.com/eartotheground/item/c...
KarmaIsaBitch

Orange, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

Mahony has been directly involved in the sheltering/hiding/relocation of abusive priests since the 70's. Do yourselves a favor and find a copy of "Deliver Us From Evil": http://www.youtube.com/watch...

May he burn in hell...
chess player

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

Count the days wrote:
More money leaving the pocket of that school. How many children will leave this week? And before the school year ends? Apparently they must be a part of bad seeds...HA HA HA HA
Father and Principal are getting what they wanted by removing the families that manipulated all the parents to sign.
"CHECKMATE" your move
hahahaha not yet.....you'll know when you can't move anymore. hahaha know the game rules before you play...don't make them up as you go. It won't work. hahahaha funny!
Free from the negative

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

Count the days wrote:
"CHECKMATE" your move
St. Bruno's is almost ready to move on from the negative. Can't wait to grow in a positive way now that the negative will be gone. BUT they might just hang on to this blog in a desperate attempt to prove they are right.....its soooo sad to face reality sometimes.
Joe Parent

Whittier, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

Don't count on Father Reardon to make up the lost revenue from all the lost families. If there are net 40 kids gone next year that is about $128000 less in tuition, I think I am close on that number. Plus the loss in income from poor fish fry and carnival proceeds. Staff will have to remain very close to what it is now. Other operating costs will not change, in fact will go up as energy prices rise and expect to pay for the new security (cameras, personal guards, fencing). Plus the lost hours for mandatory volunteer work.

More work and higher tuition for following these foolhardy leaders.
Seriously Sad

Pico Rivera, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

KarmaIsaBitch wrote:
Mahony has been directly involved in the sheltering/hiding/relocation of abusive priests since the 70's. Do yourselves a favor and find a copy of "Deliver Us From Evil": http://www.youtube.com/watch...
May he burn in hell...
I took your advice and just finished "Deliver Us From Evil".....I have very few words on this right now, but my head is spinning from this film. And then Mahony going to vote for a new pope. Mahony should have his passport revoked and be criminally charged with orders not to leave THE STATE with or without his passport, as The Vatican will NEVER allow extradition of anyone within their walls..., if he goes to The Vatican, he will remain there to avoid criminal prosecution, just like the current criminal Pope is planning on doing. Everyone who has posted on this site pro or con to this nightmare at St. Bruno's - you OWE it to yourself to watch this film, get your head out of your ass and see what is and was happening in plain sight. Not sure why you would give another penny to any of them
Count the days

La Habra, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

chess player wrote:
<quoted text>
hahahaha not yet.....you'll know when you can't move anymore. hahaha know the game rules before you play...don't make them up as you go. It won't work. hahahaha funny!
No rules in this game. They have made that very clear.
John Concern

La Habra, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Anaheim copper wrote:
<quoted text>
Please forgive my wife. She doesn't know when to shut up sometimes. God bless
God bless you copper. Must be a nightmare
John Concern

South Gate, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Free from the negative wrote:
<quoted text>
St. Bruno's is almost ready to move on from the negative. Can't wait to grow in a positive way now that the negative will be gone. BUT they might just hang on to this blog in a desperate attempt to prove they are right.....its soooo sad to face reality sometimes.
Not just yet. Stay tuned.....
Sidelines

La Habra, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

John Concern wrote:
<quoted text>
Not just yet. Stay tuned.....
More to come? Can they take the Pressure?
Sounds like someone pushed the wrong buttons!!!
harrybolas

Rowland Heights, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

Please all of you, watch'MEA MAXIMA CULPA' on HBO. All catholics should watch this and realize that this 'child abuse' is not a recent phenomena but has been going on in the RCC for centuries. CANON LAW is the RCC alibi for not prosecuting these 'sickos' who call themselves 'men of god'.
Free from the negative

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Sidelines wrote:
<quoted text>
More to come? Can they take the Pressure?
Sounds like someone pushed the wrong buttons!!!
Right back at ya!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 321 - 340 of817
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

7 Users are viewing the Montebello Forum right now

Search the Montebello Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
What is the Worst Feature of the Proposed Monte... (Jan '14) 13 min Chacon-holics 78
Morgan freeman as token 38 min MrCracka 1
American Jews, other 'lone soldiers' serve Israel 50 min Protective Edge 5
Facebook is lying, they plan to charge $3.99 pe... (Jan '10) 1 hr FB is hella cool 16
Donald Sterling and Steve Ballmer Meet for the ... 1 hr dementia is not funny JK 3
5-Year-Old Boy Dies After Getting Run Over By SUV (May '11) 4 hr Tony 10
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 5 hr spoon sides 200,315
•••
•••

Montebello News Video

•••
•••

Montebello Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Montebello People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE