Whittier parents at St. Bruno Catholic School upset after not being told principal had a stalker

Nov 27, 2012 Full story: Whittier Daily News 817

Ronald S. Martinez was arrested and convicted of stalking Catherine Carvalho, the principal at St.

Full Story
Hey You

Kent, WA

#347 Feb 18, 2013
St Bruno Parent wrote:
<quoted text>
It's hard to keep regurgitation without getting some on yourself
Hey St. Bruno Parent... Why don't you ever answer the questions your asked? All you do is talk nonsense. I mean if you don't know the answer, that's ok just say so. Just stop talking in circles and answer in a mature educated way to the best of your ability. No need to regurgitate all over yourself. That's just gross.
St Bruno Parent

Chatsworth, CA

#348 Feb 18, 2013
John Concern wrote:
<quoted text>
Please share any facts you have with this forum. Please make sure your info is factual. Not being a parent of the school it will be very interesting of your facts.
Unfortunately, you are not the site moderator .... You don't decide the rules.

You have provided nothing factual and don't have children at St Bruno. You are in no position to ask for anything.
Great

Los Angeles, CA

#349 Feb 18, 2013
SB Parishioner wrote:
<quoted text>but who teaches you to be so cruel?? If you feel such compassion for the church and priests, it seems that you should be expressing forgiveness and prayer. You should rethink the way you handle what you "feel".
when I did express prayer you threw in my face,make up your mind. I'm through talking to you!!!!!
Anaheim copper

Modesto, CA

#350 Feb 18, 2013
St Bruno Parent wrote:
<quoted text>
Unfortunately, you are not the site moderator .... You don't decide the rules.
You have provided nothing factual and don't have children at St Bruno. You are in no position to ask for anything.

Please forgive my wife. She doesn't know when to shut up sometimes. God bless
In the know

Canyon Country, CA

#352 Feb 19, 2013
This whole mess would be a great comedy of errors if it hadn't started out with such a dangerous thing as a stalker coming around a school more than once and no one telling anyone about it till after the fact.
Parishioner

Whittier, CA

#353 Feb 19, 2013
I have heard it told that defending priests can really bring out your inner demon. The buck stops with Father Reardon. FULL STOP. Perhaps since "Great"claims to "know the spiritual man" (Father Reardon)he can have a spiritual chat with him about all this.
Count the days

La Habra, CA

#354 Feb 19, 2013
More money leaving the pocket of that school. How many children will leave this week? And before the school year ends? Apparently they must be a part of bad seeds...HA HA HA HA
Father and Principal are getting what they wanted by removing the families that manipulated all the parents to sign.
This group is too strong and will take their hardwork where it is appreciated.
"CHECKMATE" your move
KarmaIsaBitch

Anaheim, CA

#355 Feb 19, 2013
Don't let the door knob hit ya where the good Lord split ya. Nuff said.
Seriously Sad

Whittier, CA

#356 Feb 19, 2013
&#8206;"Cardinal Mahony 'Forgives' Those Angry With Him Over Child Sex Abuse Scandal." This story clearly is not going to die. And this "prince" of the church who sheltered and enabled sexual predators is going to Rome to help elect the new "pope." Read and weep. Millions of good Catholics -- including good priests and nuns, and victims of sexual abuse, and their families -- deserve better. The American public deserves better. Remember, to date, not a single criminal Catholic bishop or archbishop has actually gone to jail for the massive clergy abuse coverup that spelled so much misery for innocent victims.

Sadly St. Bruno's is just a small speck on the church's radar.

http://www.truthdig.com/eartotheground/item/c...
KarmaIsaBitch

Anaheim, CA

#357 Feb 19, 2013
Mahony has been directly involved in the sheltering/hiding/relocation of abusive priests since the 70's. Do yourselves a favor and find a copy of "Deliver Us From Evil":

May he burn in hell...
chess player

Los Angeles, CA

#358 Feb 19, 2013
Count the days wrote:
More money leaving the pocket of that school. How many children will leave this week? And before the school year ends? Apparently they must be a part of bad seeds...HA HA HA HA
Father and Principal are getting what they wanted by removing the families that manipulated all the parents to sign.
"CHECKMATE" your move
hahahaha not yet.....you'll know when you can't move anymore. hahaha know the game rules before you play...don't make them up as you go. It won't work. hahahaha funny!
Free from the negative

Los Angeles, CA

#359 Feb 19, 2013
Count the days wrote:
"CHECKMATE" your move
St. Bruno's is almost ready to move on from the negative. Can't wait to grow in a positive way now that the negative will be gone. BUT they might just hang on to this blog in a desperate attempt to prove they are right.....its soooo sad to face reality sometimes.
Joe Parent

Whittier, CA

#360 Feb 19, 2013
Don't count on Father Reardon to make up the lost revenue from all the lost families. If there are net 40 kids gone next year that is about $128000 less in tuition, I think I am close on that number. Plus the loss in income from poor fish fry and carnival proceeds. Staff will have to remain very close to what it is now. Other operating costs will not change, in fact will go up as energy prices rise and expect to pay for the new security (cameras, personal guards, fencing). Plus the lost hours for mandatory volunteer work.

More work and higher tuition for following these foolhardy leaders.
Seriously Sad

Whittier, CA

#361 Feb 19, 2013
KarmaIsaBitch wrote:
Mahony has been directly involved in the sheltering/hiding/relocation of abusive priests since the 70's. Do yourselves a favor and find a copy of "Deliver Us From Evil": http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =0OCz55k0pdcXX
May he burn in hell...
I took your advice and just finished "Deliver Us From Evil".....I have very few words on this right now, but my head is spinning from this film. And then Mahony going to vote for a new pope. Mahony should have his passport revoked and be criminally charged with orders not to leave THE STATE with or without his passport, as The Vatican will NEVER allow extradition of anyone within their walls..., if he goes to The Vatican, he will remain there to avoid criminal prosecution, just like the current criminal Pope is planning on doing. Everyone who has posted on this site pro or con to this nightmare at St. Bruno's - you OWE it to yourself to watch this film, get your head out of your ass and see what is and was happening in plain sight. Not sure why you would give another penny to any of them
Count the days

La Habra, CA

#362 Feb 20, 2013
chess player wrote:
<quoted text>
hahahaha not yet.....you'll know when you can't move anymore. hahaha know the game rules before you play...don't make them up as you go. It won't work. hahahaha funny!
No rules in this game. They have made that very clear.
John Concern

La Habra, CA

#363 Feb 20, 2013
Anaheim copper wrote:
<quoted text>
Please forgive my wife. She doesn't know when to shut up sometimes. God bless
God bless you copper. Must be a nightmare
John Concern

South Gate, CA

#364 Feb 20, 2013
Free from the negative wrote:
<quoted text>
St. Bruno's is almost ready to move on from the negative. Can't wait to grow in a positive way now that the negative will be gone. BUT they might just hang on to this blog in a desperate attempt to prove they are right.....its soooo sad to face reality sometimes.
Not just yet. Stay tuned.....
Sidelines

La Habra, CA

#365 Feb 20, 2013
John Concern wrote:
<quoted text>
Not just yet. Stay tuned.....
More to come? Can they take the Pressure?
Sounds like someone pushed the wrong buttons!!!
harrybolas

Rowland Heights, CA

#366 Feb 20, 2013
Please all of you, watch'MEA MAXIMA CULPA' on HBO. All catholics should watch this and realize that this 'child abuse' is not a recent phenomena but has been going on in the RCC for centuries. CANON LAW is the RCC alibi for not prosecuting these 'sickos' who call themselves 'men of god'.
Free from the negative

Los Angeles, CA

#367 Feb 20, 2013
Sidelines wrote:
<quoted text>
More to come? Can they take the Pressure?
Sounds like someone pushed the wrong buttons!!!
Right back at ya!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Montebello Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pacheco NOT on Reelection List to be Sponsored ... 52 min Time Over 5
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 1 hr Trojan 28,171
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 1 hr Free Speech 5,174
Brown Family Good Godly Christian People Deserv... 2 hr USAToday News 1
Montebello councilwomana s husband sentenced to... (May '14) Fri ExBFF 42
Armenians say a never forgeta on 99th anniversa... (Apr '14) Nov 16 river bicyclist 4
Appellate court justices leaning toward upholdi... Nov 16 Wonder Why 2

Fire Weather Watch for Los Angeles County was issued at November 23 at 9:57AM PST

Montebello News Video

Montebello Dating
Find my Match

Montebello People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Montebello News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Montebello

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:28 pm PST