UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

Full story: Whittier Daily News

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.
Comments
17,021 - 17,040 of 26,649 Comments Last updated 2 hrs ago
Inland emperor Trojan

Fontana, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17949
Feb 14, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>Read my previous post to I guess the "other" TrOJan. ALL you TrOJan tools sound alike. You are all self-centered jerk offs who try to sound edgy here on Topix. Too bad I didn't know who you really are so i could kick the living shyt out of you while a some of the family of the cops that were just killed watch me beat you as blood red as your God-awful school color.
Listen jerkoff , the only beat those family's are gonna see , is you beat'n YOUR meat!, and that will be with a magnifying glass and tweezers , repeating over and over again the numbers 38 - 28 !!.....so my suggestion , go get some donuts and chill until tonight and get ready to watch your Turkey boy - Shabazz ,SPANK FRANK , up in Berkley !!
Inland emperor Trojan

Fontana, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17950
Feb 14, 2013
 
Artie Manhattan wrote:
<quoted text>
Happy Valentines Day sweetie!:0:)All this cop killer talk gives me the biggest woodie! I haven't felt this way since I used to pop a boner at Kurt Altenburg in the showers at Serra....Go Bruins!
Too bad you're not a little younger , you could have popped one at Sandusky's joint...place , house , school...that would have been something to talk about!,lol

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17951
Feb 14, 2013
 
Artie Manhattan wrote:
<quoted text>
Happy Valentines Day sweetie!:0:)All this cop killer talk gives me the biggest woodie! I haven't felt this way since I used to pop a boner at Kurt Altenburg in the showers at Serra....Go Bruins!
Well then hopefully we"ll see you tomorrow night at MBD's pad. Brewski is coming in chest armor and speedos ;)

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY to all my Bruins, our love is in the air!

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17952
Feb 14, 2013
 
Inland emperor Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>Too bad you're not a little younger , you could have popped one at Sandusky's joint...place , house , school...that would have been something to talk about!,lol
You know Mister I.E. Trojan, that type of talk is very hurtful to us :(

There are a lot of us Bruins that are still recovering from our own tragedy while students on the Westwood campus. And that professor was never caught either :(

Go Bruins, time to forgive past "intrusions"!
Inland emperor Trojan

Fontana, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17954
Feb 14, 2013
 
Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>What tools like you always seem to conveniently overlook from your anarchic approach in life is that because of Dorner and his outlandish actions, that caused the law enforcement to in fact even be on that street protecting individuals targeted by Mad Dog Dorner to then shoot up the vehicle heading towards their stake out.
OK , so say I just happen on a police steak out , or lets say a 'Donut-Out , I should just expect my vehicle to be loaded up with lead from police fire?!....I mean I'm not really worried about getting struck myself , because the ratio of ammo spent - to what the cops are actually trying to hit is horrendous!!!, you would have a better chance being struck by lightning!!!, LMAO
Trojan

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17955
Feb 14, 2013
 
Inland emperor Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>OK , so say I just happen on a police steak out , or lets say a 'Donut-Out , I should just expect my vehicle to be loaded up with lead from police fire?!....I mean I'm not really worried about getting struck myself , because the ratio of ammo spent - to what the cops are actually trying to hit is horrendous!!!, you would have a better chance being struck by lightning!!!, LMAO
You're seriously going to ask that moron that question, after he tried to excuse those thugs' behavior and blame it on Dorner?! You're just going to get another lame, ridiculous answer.

And yeah, it was pretty hilarious that the truck looked like swiss cheese and neither lady was badly harmed. Same with the white guy in the other truck.

Good thing it wasn't really a bad guy!!
Inland emperor Trojan

Fontana, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17956
Feb 14, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Its pretty cool of the PD to offer to pay for your body work and paint job after trying to obliterate you from the planet with several hundred rounds of ammo , that took about 20 years off your life now with stress and paranoia ....pfft , how about I fill an officers ass full of lead , then I offer to pay for his trousers!!
Inland emperor Trojan

Fontana, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17957
Feb 14, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
You're seriously going to ask that moron that question, after he tried to excuse those thugs' behavior and blame it on Dorner?! You're just going to get another lame, ridiculous answer.
And yeah, it was pretty hilarious that the truck looked like swiss cheese and neither lady was badly harmed. Same with the white guy in the other truck.
Good thing it wasn't really a bad guy!!
Yeah,what were the odds nobody got hit....Maybe 'the g0ds of wasted ammo' were looking after those people!,lol

“Pac 12 South front runners”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17958
Feb 14, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
You're seriously going to ask that moron that question, after he tried to excuse those thugs' behavior and blame it on Dorner?! You're just going to get another lame, ridiculous answer.
And yeah, it was pretty hilarious that the truck looked like swiss cheese and neither lady was badly harmed. Same with the white guy in the other truck.
Good thing it wasn't really a bad guy!!
here's a link for ya
http://www.facebook.com/ #!/ChrisDorner187?fref=ts
Bruin For Life

Pasadena, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17959
Feb 14, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Making shit up again. Hilarious!
But I will agree it's sad. I'm a good person and their gangbanging behavior has pushed me to this point. I wish it weren't so. But I have no choice but to call out evil when I see it. And most cops are nothing but pure evil.
Please tell me WHICH PART am I making up?
Bruin For Life

Pasadena, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17960
Feb 14, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, Dumbass.
But thanks for not believing it. That goes to show how repulsive it is and since it's true, why so many people know what scumbags they are. Also shows why Dorner had so many people expressing their support for his crusade.
Thanks!
Fist time I've heard of this, please post a link so I can read the details.

“Pac 12 South front runners”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17961
Feb 14, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>Fist time I've heard of this, please post a link so I can read the details.
BFL there are many places heres one (not saying I agree with it all, but do believe he was rail roaded)
https://www.facebook.com/ChrisDorner187...
Trojan

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17962
Feb 14, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>Fist time I've heard of this, please post a link so I can read the details.
There's this REALLY cool new thing called Google! You should try it!:-)

Type in "LAPD tustin sushi" and it will come up.

I really don't know why you thought I'd make this shit up. I've told you, I have good reason for KNOWING they are a bunch of thugs.
Trojan

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17963
Feb 14, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

While you're at it, Google "LAPD sex acts" and you'll see the two cops arrested last month for forcing women to have sex with them.

These are just a few of the ones we actually hear about! Get a clue!!

You always go on about what thugs we have for football players and yet you're dumb enough to claim cops are good guys! Yet ANOTHER exmaple of your hypocrisy!!

I read about at least one So Cal cop a week doing something SERIOUSLY wrong. If they all came to light, we'd read about 2-3 each & every week.
Trojan

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17964
Feb 14, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

They may as well have been wearing white sheets and pointy white caps that covered their faces, when they torched that cabin.
Trojan

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17965
Feb 14, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
BFL there are many places heres one (not saying I agree with it all, but do believe he was rail roaded)
https://www.facebook.com/ChrisDorner187...
Thanks for that! Did you see this on the page?

This is usually what happens when they are caught in the act. The thugs steal the camera phone and delete the video!!

http://www.photographyisnotacrime.com/2013/02...

They tried to do that 6 months ago, when those pigs were caught clocking that woman on the MTA bus. But the guy snuck it to his gf and she hid it.

A few of these come out now, thanks to technology. But tens of thousands of these occurrences went on for decades before camera phones came around.

Hilarious, that SOME people are stupid enough to still think they're the "good guys". Gangbangers with a pension is all they are.

“Pac 12 South front runners”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17966
Feb 14, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for that! Did you see this on the page?
This is usually what happens when they are caught in the act. The thugs steal the camera phone and delete the video!!
http://www.photographyisnotacrime.com/2013/02...
They tried to do that 6 months ago, when those pigs were caught clocking that woman on the MTA bus. But the guy snuck it to his gf and she hid it.
A few of these come out now, thanks to technology. But tens of thousands of these occurrences went on for decades before camera phones came around.
Hilarious, that SOME people are stupid enough to still think they're the "good guys". Gangbangers with a pension is all they are.
Ya I did, some interesting stuff on there.
There's an audio of the cops and dispatch where the talked about doing a "burn" and I hear they threw 7 "Burn" tear gas devices in., they knew it would torch the place.
Trojan

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17967
Feb 14, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya I did, some interesting stuff on there.
There's an audio of the cops and dispatch where the talked about doing a "burn" and I hear they threw 7 "Burn" tear gas devices in., they knew it would torch the place.
Yeah, in trying to deny they torched the place on purpose, they only show ONCE AGAIN that they lie about everything. They really think we're idiots.

Well, SOME people are...the ones who still support them.
Artie Manhattan

Sherman Oaks, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17968
Feb 14, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for that! Did you see this on the page?
This is usually what happens when they are caught in the act. The thugs steal the camera phone and delete the video!!
http://www.photographyisnotacrime.com/2013/02...
They tried to do that 6 months ago, when those pigs were caught clocking that woman on the MTA bus. But the guy snuck it to his gf and she hid it.
A few of these come out now, thanks to technology. But tens of thousands of these occurrences went on for decades before camera phones came around.
Hilarious, that SOME people are stupid enough to still think they're the "good guys". Gangbangers with a pension is all they are.
Oh Trojan you're so macho and masculine,I will agree with everything you say, just don't go off on me like you do everyone else.:)...Go Bruins!

“Pac 12 South front runners”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17969
Feb 14, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Nice to see Topix BB deleting many of the Bigot Trolls post, good job Topix.
If only they could it.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Montebello News Video

•••
•••

Montebello Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Montebello People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Montebello News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Montebello
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••