UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl. Full Story

“WE FIGHT ON AND WIN!”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#17494 Jan 30, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Coward, you bag on UCLA and spot off, but wont back your team, mark of a coward to me. Nice call out BFL you exposed CT as a fair weather fan. LMFAO
That fair weather sure felt good tonight!!! The Trojans BITCHSLAPPED your prima donna (B)ruins!!! HaHaHaHa
Artie Manhattan

Los Angeles, CA

#17495 Jan 30, 2013
All is quiet here at the Boob Boom Room ;(....We Bruins had planned on a victory party but SC did it to us again:(....Brew In even bought a brand new Blue and Gold French tickler to wear to our planned celebration.:( Sad Day here in WEHO!...Go Bruins?

“WE FIGHT ON AND WIN!”

San Marino, CA

#17496 Jan 30, 2013
Nothing we Trojans like better then a BRUIN BITCHSLAP! And let me guess, the Arizona game left you too spent to beat ASU and the ASU game left you pussies too "spent" to get beatdown by us! Sorry (B)ruins that Saturday to Wednesday wasnt enough time for you whiny prima donnas to recover!!!

HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa..........

“WE FIGHT ON AND WIN!”

San Marino, CA

#17497 Jan 30, 2013
Trojans wrote:
BTW, listened to a pre-game interview with Kyle Anderson. He wWas asked how his friendship with Jio Fontan transpired. He didn't know what tranpired means.
So much for UCLA recruiting brainiacs. Not saying our guys are, but some fools make comments often about how much smarter UCLA atheletes are, when compared to Trojans. LOL!
Maybe they should have held the interview in "slo Mo"... HaHaHaHa

“WE FIGHT ON AND WIN!”

San Marino, CA

#17498 Jan 30, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>

GO BRUINS, beat the "Darlings"
How about more like Go (B)ruins, "meet" the "Darlings". Well pleased to me you...LOSERS!!! HaHaHaHaHaHa

“WE FIGHT ON AND WIN!”

San Marino, CA

#17499 Jan 30, 2013
Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>Gee CT where are you, Trojan horse got your collar?
I am right here Mr. Bitchslapped (B)ruin! More like Trojan team got a winner! HaHaHaHa

“WE FIGHT ON AND WIN!”

San Marino, CA

#17500 Jan 30, 2013
Man I am so happy tonigt, I dont even need any chick poon to help me get to sleep like I normally do! I will sleep like a baby tonight. I am sure much sounder then Reggie Miller will. Poor cry baby blue (B)ruins... HaHaHaHa

“Summertime in Dixie”

Since: Jan 13

The land of TACKLE football

#17501 Jan 31, 2013
FLORIDA SWAMPER wrote:
<quoted text>THE REASON YOU BOYS DON'T KNOW JACK ABOUT BASKETBALL IS BECAUSE THE FLORIDA GATORS ARE THE ONLY SEC POWERHOUSE IN BOTH FOOTBALL AND BASKETBALL.
Somewhere in Louisville, someone is shaking his head. All that potassium in your Gatorade is dehydrating your melon.

“Pac 12 South front runners”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#17502 Jan 31, 2013
Props to USC BB nice win.
HOLY COW

Fullerton, CA

#17503 Jan 31, 2013
SC

Since: Jun 09

San Fernando Valley

#17504 Jan 31, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
a) I've never seen Trojans dump food on Bruins, with no fear of reprisal by the arena staff.
b) I was speaking of Bruins who do that to anyone wearing something red, even if they are Bruin fans or guests of a Bruin, who happened to screw up in the choice of clothing that evening.
Apples & oranges.
Both are fruit! Heh heh heh

San Fernando Valley

#17505 Jan 31, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Then once UCLA played the game of their life to beat us, you started sounding like that A-hole Bruise In and out came your tough talking. But thats okay BN, just like your basketball team, the (B)ruin football team I guess was just "too spent" ... HaHa
Okay Mister A--Hole, look who is acting the same way you accused BN of being when now your TrOJans just played the game of THEIR life in basketball to beat us.

Maybe you should have a mirror up when typing your rants so you can see that........nevermind, scratch that idea. You are an arrogant SUC fan so you probably already have mirrors all over your house to watch yourself practicing your stupid V pumping just like little kids play the air guitar!

San Fernando Valley

#17506 Jan 31, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
I liked our resolve to come back and tie it up to force OT, but we never should have got behind that far in the first place.

Howland needs to keep the players from having mental lapses and lack of intensity on defense!

“USC=Greatest team of BCS era!”

Since: Aug 08

Burn, baby, burn!

#17507 Jan 31, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
And what a big 13 miles it is,
from Getto to Aristocratic, in just 13 miles
Really? You going to go there? You do know UCLA was originally located off the 101 & Vermont, right? And when the neighborhood grew a little "rough" they fled for the hills. When the neighborhood grew rough around USC, we buckled down and committed ourselves to helping our neighbors. Yet we're the spoiled brats, right?

San Fernando Valley

#17508 Jan 31, 2013
Also, QUIT breaking BEFORE you actually secure the damn ball!!!

“USC=Greatest team of BCS era!”

Since: Aug 08

Burn, baby, burn!

#17509 Jan 31, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
Like I always say/write: won-loss records don't matter in rivalry games. At least in basketball your boys will get the opportunity to return the favor at our house.
Artie Manhattan

Los Angeles, CA

#17510 Jan 31, 2013
Ya This is a sad day for this Bruin:( I haven't felt this sad since the day Gary Beban refused to let me drink out of his protective cup.. Go Bruins!
Trojan

Encino, CA

#17511 Jan 31, 2013
CPEM wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? You going to go there? You do know UCLA was originally located off the 101 & Vermont, right? And when the neighborhood grew a little "rough" they fled for the hills. When the neighborhood grew rough around USC, we buckled down and committed ourselves to helping our neighbors. Yet we're the spoiled brats, right?
I'm sure he didn't know that. Just as most Bruins don't realize (or refuse to admit) that the number of times they've been sanctioned is only one less than USC.

Great win! I don't even want to think of a sweep. When was the last time it happened, when Harild Miner was there?

“WE FIGHT ON AND WIN!”

San Marino, CA

#17512 Jan 31, 2013
Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>Okay Mister A--Hole, look who is acting the same way you accused BN of being when now your TrOJans just played the game of THEIR life in basketball to beat us.
Maybe you should have a mirror up when typing your rants so you can see that........nevermind, scratch that idea. You are an arrogant SUC fan so you probably already have mirrors all over your house to watch yourself practicing your stupid V pumping just like little kids play the air guitar!
We were not only doing a V pump as you say last night, but our other hand was made into a fist and we punched your prima donna (B)ruins right in the gut! HaHa
Trojan

Encino, CA

#17514 Jan 31, 2013
Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>...just played the game of THEIR life in basketball to beat us.
I'm sure you didn't let the same thing stop you from celebrating in 2006, when the better team didn't win in football.

I don't recall if you were, but there are Bruins foolish enough to claim UCLA "won" the South division in 2011, which they didn't. If you weren't dumb enough to make that claim, so be it.

Let's face it, the books are thrown away in this one. As I said in the fall, I won't be dumb enough to claim we've caught the UCLA bb program because of a win here & there, even if we should happen to sweep them. Unlike some Bruins, I keep it real.

USC is football, UCLA is basketball, no matter what happens here & there. Should be a great game on Feb 24!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Montebello Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Revised EIR on Montebello Hills Proposal Still ... 3 hr Trash Talk 52
Weightloss Pills REDOTEX for Sale 4 hr Redotex4SALE 1
Mel Gibson apologizes for drunk driving (Jul '06) 4 hr Swedenforever 21
It is customary for the men to pay 4 hr rich 4
were his all the og sgv taggers at (Dec '07) 11 hr da nonactive chav... 967
LMP gang celebrates 31 years (Jun '08) 11 hr La Mirada 1,747
Review: Afordable Billing Solution (Apr '11) 12 hr Crystal 15

Montebello News Video

Montebello Dating
Find my Match