UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl. Full Story
Trojans

La Habra, CA

#17474 Jan 29, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Agree Like I said Dodger fans are total Jerks,(topix saidI cant use aholes) just ask Brian Stow's family
SOME Dodger fans are jerks.

As for Bryan Stow's family...he'd probably be doing just fine, if he hadn't gotten drunk and started talking all kinds of non-G rated stuff in the stadium. THOUSANDS of Giants fans went home that day unharmed.

Doesn't justify it, just that he played his part in it. He was far from being innocent in all of it.
Trojan

La Habra, CA

#17475 Jan 29, 2013
Artie Manhattan

Los Angeles, CA

#17476 Jan 29, 2013
I remember my first Giants game at Candlestick, it was freezing until I met my beloved Ramando,I took one bite of his hotdog and it was all over, we spent three days at his studio in the Castro district...OOOPS!...Sorry again Rob......Go Bruins!

“UCLA112 Natties ClownCollege98”

Since: Aug 09

UCLA 35 - Clown College 14

#17477 Jan 30, 2013
Trojan wrote:
Good! these kids should get something, they are the reason why we turn the TV on Saturdays, and the reason why I spend my hard earned money for season tickets for my family...these kids are the reason why I love UCLA. I'm especially proud that a former Bruins is the one spearheadig this case.
Artie Manhattan

Los Angeles, CA

#17478 Jan 30, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>Good! these kids should get something, they are the reason why we turn the TV on Saturdays, and the reason why I spend my hard earned money for season tickets for my family...these kids are the reason why I love UCLA. I'm especially proud that a former Bruins is the one spearheadig this case.
Ya I agree BFL, I remember when Ed O Bannon was all set to sign with UNLV until Ol Jim Harrick gave him a wad of cash.. Good for Ed....Go Bruins!

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

#17479 Jan 30, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>Good! these kids should get something, they are the reason why we turn the TV on Saturdays, and the reason why I spend my hard earned money for season tickets for my family...these kids are the reason why I love UCLA. I'm especially proud that a former Bruins is the one spearheadig this case.
Coach Artie concurs! We've got a head coach making a $4,300,000 salary a year, and that's not counting commercial bucks ... who stands on the sidelines, arms folded, staring up in stands looking for snipers while he throws his team under the bus with "pathetic coaching and decision making". Those kids should be monetarily supplemented for their dedication, playing hard for the team, school, state, and coaches, while watching their head coach rack in the big bucks for being a nincompoop and having a drift factor of 10 on a scale of 10. Give 'em some cash ... ya hear!?
>:/

“WE FIGHT ON AND WIN!”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#17480 Jan 30, 2013
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>Coach Artie concurs! We've got a head coach making a $4,300,000 salary a year, and that's not counting commercial bucks ... who stands on the sidelines, arms folded, staring up in stands looking for snipers while he throws his team under the bus with "pathetic coaching and decision making". Those kids should be monetarily supplemented for their dedication, playing hard for the team, school, state, and coaches, while watching their head coach rack in the big bucks for being a nincompoop and having a drift factor of 10 on a scale of 10. Give 'em some cash ... ya hear!?
>:/
Of course if this was USC involved here, you would call it "cheating"! And you dont think LSU would pull some strings to get players better compensation? Heck, they could probably have a basketball team become relevant again! HaHa

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#17481 Jan 30, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Of course if this was USC involved here, you would call it "cheating"! And you dont think LSU would pull some strings to get players better compensation? Heck, they could probably have a basketball team become relevant again! HaHa
BASKETBALL!!!!!! Deco Man is like the Clown!!!! We can't name a player on the basketball team.. We are football schools... PLAY IN THE MIGHTY SEC HOME OF FOOTBALL CHAMPS NOT CHUMPS...

“WE FIGHT ON AND WIN!”

San Marino, CA

#17482 Jan 30, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>BASKETBALL!!!!!! Deco Man is like the Clown!!!! We can't name a player on the basketball team.. We are football schools... PLAY IN THE MIGHTY SEC HOME OF FOOTBALL CHAMPS NOT CHUMPS...
USC is primarily a football school too, but I cant help follow a sport where we have games against our crosstown rivals. The Trojans and (B)ruins play eachother tonight in basketball. Not sure if you are familiar, but USC and UCLA are only about 13 miles apart. Probably the two closest rivals in the same conference anywhere in the country!

USC - LOS ANGELES DARLINGS
UCLA - LOS ANGELES DOORMATS
FLORIDA SWAMPER

Jacksonville, FL

#17483 Jan 30, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>BASKETBALL!!!!!! Deco Man is like the Clown!!!! We can't name a player on the basketball team.. We are football schools... PLAY IN THE MIGHTY SEC HOME OF FOOTBALL CHAMPS NOT CHUMPS...
THE REASON YOU BOYS DON'T KNOW JACK ABOUT BASKETBALL IS BECAUSE THE FLORIDA GATORS ARE THE ONLY SEC POWERHOUSE IN BOTH FOOTBALL AND BASKETBALL.

“Pac 12 South front runners”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#17484 Jan 30, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>USC is primarily a football school too, but I cant help follow a sport where we have games against our crosstown rivals. The Trojans and (B)ruins play eachother tonight in basketball. Not sure if you are familiar, but USC and UCLA are only about 13 miles apart. Probably the two closest rivals in the same conference anywhere in the country!
USC - LOS ANGELES DARLINGS
UCLA - LOS ANGELES DOORMATS
And what a big 13 miles it is,
from Getto to Aristocratic, in just 13 miles

GO BRUINS, beat the "Darlings"
Artie Manhattan

Los Angeles, CA

#17485 Jan 30, 2013
Ya I make the 21 mile drive everyday to West Hollywood to visit Ramando he too is a Bruin fan;)....Go Bruins!

“Pac 12 South front runners”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#17486 Jan 30, 2013
see the my stalker, Bigot Troll has his alert set again.
Trojans

Pico Rivera, CA

#17487 Jan 30, 2013
Nice first half.

BEAT THE BRUINS!
Trojans

Pico Rivera, CA

#17488 Jan 30, 2013
BTW, listened to a pre-game interview with Kyle Anderson. He wWas asked how his friendship with Jio Fontan transpired. He didn't know what tranpired means.

So much for UCLA recruiting brainiacs. Not saying our guys are, but some fools make comments often about how much smarter UCLA atheletes are, when compared to Trojans. LOL!
Trojans

Pico Rivera, CA

#17489 Jan 30, 2013
was/transpired
Trojans

Pico Rivera, CA

#17490 Jan 30, 2013
Yeah, Baby!!

Down go the Bruins!

“WE FIGHT ON AND WIN!”

San Marino, CA

#17491 Jan 30, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>re: the bet, that's what I thought NO FAITH in your team, just like football, and besides you wouldn't have to meet me, I would message you my account number for you to make the deposit, and visa versa, and if you don't pay up you'll be know as a weasel, and I don't pay up the same thing...I don't wanna meet you dude, by the way...chicken!!!! no faith in his team.
And regarding Howling? he is hopeless, I wish fat dan would have the balls to fire him today!
HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHahaHaHaHaHaHa HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa Ha...

I will send you my account number to deposit the money!!! HaHa

USC 75
PRIMA DONNAS 71

“WE FIGHT ON AND WIN!”

San Marino, CA

#17492 Jan 30, 2013
Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>Get ready for the noise tomorrow night Cocky Babeler! YOU might want to be the one to spare your misery and watch your lowlights on Sportscenter! Heh heh heh heh heh
Not only were your posh fans too weak to go through with the "blue out" just like I predicted, but what an insult to Reggie Miller and getting his jersey retired and now how low your program has become where they cant even hold home court... HaHa
Trojans

Pico Rivera, CA

#17493 Jan 30, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Not only were your posh fans too weak to go through with the "blue out" just like I predicted, but what an insult to Reggie Miller and getting his jersey retired and now how low your program has become where they cant even hold home court... HaHa
RM was so excited during his pre-gane interview on the radio. So sure the Bruins were going to win on "his night".

Love it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Montebello Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 2 hr basic 200,980
Soccer League in BP Combines Uniforms with Memb... 2 hr Yawn 4
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 2 hr Davis 4,992
APNewsBreak: 'Easy Rider' bike going to auction 2 hr kjghvkhg 8
Has Gaga Lost the Gays? 3 hr Big mike 22
graffiti in whittier and unincorporated whittie... (Apr '07) 3 hr ese ese 270
Mayor Lozano and Monica Garcia Backstab City 4 hr About the Money 10
•••

Montebello News Video

•••
•••

Montebello Jobs

•••