UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

Full story: Whittier Daily News

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.
Comments
16,561 - 16,580 of 26,742 Comments Last updated 39 min ago
Artie Manhattan

Sherman Oaks, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Agree Like I said Dodger fans are total Jerks,(topix saidI cant use aholes) just ask Brian Stow's family
Ya I agree, anyone who lives local and is stupid enough to wear a Giant's Jersey at Dodger Stadium should expect Dodger fans to roll out the red carpet. Can't wait til tomorrow to take a tour of the Bruin Shower facilities with young Neuheisel in action....Go Bruins!
Trojans

La Habra, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Agree Like I said Dodger fans are total Jerks,(topix saidI cant use aholes) just ask Brian Stow's family
SOME Dodger fans are jerks.

As for Bryan Stow's family...he'd probably be doing just fine, if he hadn't gotten drunk and started talking all kinds of non-G rated stuff in the stadium. THOUSANDS of Giants fans went home that day unharmed.

Doesn't justify it, just that he played his part in it. He was far from being innocent in all of it.
Trojan

La Habra, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Artie Manhattan

Sherman Oaks, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

I remember my first Giants game at Candlestick, it was freezing until I met my beloved Ramando,I took one bite of his hotdog and it was all over, we spent three days at his studio in the Castro district...OOOPS!...Sorry again Rob......Go Bruins!

“110 National Titles”

Since: Aug 09

AND COUNTING!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Trojan wrote:
Good! these kids should get something, they are the reason why we turn the TV on Saturdays, and the reason why I spend my hard earned money for season tickets for my family...these kids are the reason why I love UCLA. I'm especially proud that a former Bruins is the one spearheadig this case.
Artie Manhattan

Sherman Oaks, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>Good! these kids should get something, they are the reason why we turn the TV on Saturdays, and the reason why I spend my hard earned money for season tickets for my family...these kids are the reason why I love UCLA. I'm especially proud that a former Bruins is the one spearheadig this case.
Ya I agree BFL, I remember when Ed O Bannon was all set to sign with UNLV until Ol Jim Harrick gave him a wad of cash.. Good for Ed....Go Bruins!

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>Good! these kids should get something, they are the reason why we turn the TV on Saturdays, and the reason why I spend my hard earned money for season tickets for my family...these kids are the reason why I love UCLA. I'm especially proud that a former Bruins is the one spearheadig this case.
Coach Artie concurs! We've got a head coach making a $4,300,000 salary a year, and that's not counting commercial bucks ... who stands on the sidelines, arms folded, staring up in stands looking for snipers while he throws his team under the bus with "pathetic coaching and decision making". Those kids should be monetarily supplemented for their dedication, playing hard for the team, school, state, and coaches, while watching their head coach rack in the big bucks for being a nincompoop and having a drift factor of 10 on a scale of 10. Give 'em some cash ... ya hear!?
>:/

“Taking theTopix summer off!”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>Coach Artie concurs! We've got a head coach making a $4,300,000 salary a year, and that's not counting commercial bucks ... who stands on the sidelines, arms folded, staring up in stands looking for snipers while he throws his team under the bus with "pathetic coaching and decision making". Those kids should be monetarily supplemented for their dedication, playing hard for the team, school, state, and coaches, while watching their head coach rack in the big bucks for being a nincompoop and having a drift factor of 10 on a scale of 10. Give 'em some cash ... ya hear!?
>:/
Of course if this was USC involved here, you would call it "cheating"! And you dont think LSU would pull some strings to get players better compensation? Heck, they could probably have a basketball team become relevant again! HaHa

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Of course if this was USC involved here, you would call it "cheating"! And you dont think LSU would pull some strings to get players better compensation? Heck, they could probably have a basketball team become relevant again! HaHa
BASKETBALL!!!!!! Deco Man is like the Clown!!!! We can't name a player on the basketball team.. We are football schools... PLAY IN THE MIGHTY SEC HOME OF FOOTBALL CHAMPS NOT CHUMPS...

San Marino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>BASKETBALL!!!!!! Deco Man is like the Clown!!!! We can't name a player on the basketball team.. We are football schools... PLAY IN THE MIGHTY SEC HOME OF FOOTBALL CHAMPS NOT CHUMPS...
USC is primarily a football school too, but I cant help follow a sport where we have games against our crosstown rivals. The Trojans and (B)ruins play eachother tonight in basketball. Not sure if you are familiar, but USC and UCLA are only about 13 miles apart. Probably the two closest rivals in the same conference anywhere in the country!

USC - LOS ANGELES DARLINGS
UCLA - LOS ANGELES DOORMATS
FLORIDA SWAMPER

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>BASKETBALL!!!!!! Deco Man is like the Clown!!!! We can't name a player on the basketball team.. We are football schools... PLAY IN THE MIGHTY SEC HOME OF FOOTBALL CHAMPS NOT CHUMPS...
THE REASON YOU BOYS DON'T KNOW JACK ABOUT BASKETBALL IS BECAUSE THE FLORIDA GATORS ARE THE ONLY SEC POWERHOUSE IN BOTH FOOTBALL AND BASKETBALL.

“Pac 12 South front runners”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>USC is primarily a football school too, but I cant help follow a sport where we have games against our crosstown rivals. The Trojans and (B)ruins play eachother tonight in basketball. Not sure if you are familiar, but USC and UCLA are only about 13 miles apart. Probably the two closest rivals in the same conference anywhere in the country!
USC - LOS ANGELES DARLINGS
UCLA - LOS ANGELES DOORMATS
And what a big 13 miles it is,
from Getto to Aristocratic, in just 13 miles

GO BRUINS, beat the "Darlings"
Artie Manhattan

Sherman Oaks, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Ya I make the 21 mile drive everyday to West Hollywood to visit Ramando he too is a Bruin fan;)....Go Bruins!

“Pac 12 South front runners”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

see the my stalker, Bigot Troll has his alert set again.
Trojans

La Habra, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Nice first half.

BEAT THE BRUINS!
Trojans

La Habra, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

BTW, listened to a pre-game interview with Kyle Anderson. He wWas asked how his friendship with Jio Fontan transpired. He didn't know what tranpired means.

So much for UCLA recruiting brainiacs. Not saying our guys are, but some fools make comments often about how much smarter UCLA atheletes are, when compared to Trojans. LOL!
Trojans

La Habra, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

was/transpired
Trojans

La Habra, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Yeah, Baby!!

Down go the Bruins!

San Marino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>re: the bet, that's what I thought NO FAITH in your team, just like football, and besides you wouldn't have to meet me, I would message you my account number for you to make the deposit, and visa versa, and if you don't pay up you'll be know as a weasel, and I don't pay up the same thing...I don't wanna meet you dude, by the way...chicken!!!! no faith in his team.
And regarding Howling? he is hopeless, I wish fat dan would have the balls to fire him today!
HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHahaHaHaHaHaHa HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa Ha...

I will send you my account number to deposit the money!!! HaHa

USC 75
PRIMA DONNAS 71

San Marino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>Get ready for the noise tomorrow night Cocky Babeler! YOU might want to be the one to spare your misery and watch your lowlights on Sportscenter! Heh heh heh heh heh
Not only were your posh fans too weak to go through with the "blue out" just like I predicted, but what an insult to Reggie Miller and getting his jersey retired and now how low your program has become where they cant even hold home court... HaHa

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

8 Users are viewing the Montebello Forum right now

Search the Montebello Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
East side bolen gang of baldwin park (Jun '08) 54 min lokes 520
were his all the og sgv taggers at (Dec '07) 1 hr STER STL 926
Los Angeles toddler, 3, dead after becoming tra... 2 hr Ibn Natas 2
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 3 hr seekers 4,900
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 3 hr Pole swap 7,855
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 3 hr Davis 4,825
Review: Financial Plus Investment (Jul '08) 4 hr Se buscan patrocinadores 2,359
•••
•••

Montebello News Video

•••
Montebello Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Montebello Jobs