UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel say...

UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

There are 32594 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Sep 13, 2010, titled UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

“UCLA - CHAMPIONS MADE HERE!”

Since: Aug 09

USC - WHERE CATFISH GRADUATE

#17461 Jan 29, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>So then what happened losing your remaining games after playing the highlight effort of your season against the Trojans? Decided to "not show up"??????? HaHaHaHa
"highlight" efforf"? really? they played their hearts out vs. Stanford in the Pac-12 title game, and outplayd the Cardinal in every facet of the game, only made two critical mistakes and Stanford being the great team they are took advantage, and beat us where it counts on the scoreboard...now USC? losing 6 of their last 7 games?? losing so bad to a TEAM WITH A LOSING RECORD that the freshmen called out Barkley for being a pu$$y for not playing??? at least UCLA lost to the #1 Offensive team in the nation Baylor, and they lost obviouslyu because they were unispired, playing in a Bowl they didn't want to play in. Little chicken $100.00 on tomorrow's game, c'mon chicken!!! BOCCCKKKK!!! BOCK!! BOCK!! BOCK!! BBBOCCCCCCK!!!!

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#17462 Jan 29, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>"bitchslapped " is apparently becoming a very popular word used by you since you got back from Brazil...this can only mean two things.
1. You were a victim of "bitchslapping" in Brazil.
2. You've been watching replays of the last 6 football games USC played.
BUAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
NOW THATS Funny
Artie Manhattan

North Hollywood, CA

#17463 Jan 29, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I saw and felt food being thrown at me at good ol safe Dodger games, my last game 15 yrs ago I was hit by hot dogs on the back of my # 24 Mays Jersey, total Jerks at Dodger games
Ya I remember cept it was my hotdog that you felt on your lower backside....Go Bruins!
Crazy

San Leandro, CA

#17464 Jan 29, 2013
Trojan wrote:
What a wishy-washy coach.
Yet Bruins ragged on Carroll for speaking with a forked tongue!(Not saying he didn't. Just hope Bruins can now man up and call a spade a spade.)
Ha

“TROJANS HAVE RESTORED ORDER”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#17465 Jan 29, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>Huhhhh, well....this is a UCLA story/thread...isn't it?
If the mouse sitting on the baby blue pad fits...well then you typed it. HaHa

“TROJANS HAVE RESTORED ORDER”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#17466 Jan 29, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>"bitchslapped " is apparently becoming a very popular word used by you since you got back from Brazil...this can only mean two things.
1. You were a victim of "bitchslapping" in Brazil.
2. You've been watching replays of the last 6 football games USC played.
BUAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
Rob come on, I have used bitchslapped quite frequently in posts dating back much before my vacation. Sorry to disappoint you but neither 1. nor 2. apply. What I do know is your (B)ruin team was not heads and shoulders above the Trojans this year like you are desperately trying to convince us of. If USC was just a mediocre team and just another team on the schedule, then your "turned the corner" (B)ruins should have been able to overcome in 2 or your last 3 games (I am even letting you slide on the first Stanford beat down)...

“TROJANS HAVE RESTORED ORDER”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#17467 Jan 29, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
NOW THATS Funny
What is funny to the rest of us is how you and Robbie have gone from wanting to kill eachother to now practically cyber dry humping eachother. Must have to do with the relief of no more (B)ruin football losses to sour the end of your season... HaHa

“TROJANS HAVE RESTORED ORDER”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#17468 Jan 29, 2013
Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>Really Dude, really? You acting all bad on Topix? Really? Really? I am 6'3" and 235lbs and a pretty good fighter in my youth. Unless you are some flyweight, MMA wannabe, I bet I would stomp you and your Porsche in one shot!!!
Oh sorry, I forgot you don't bet!
Heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh
Okay (B)ruin big guy, dont get all your blubber in an uproar! I am sorry you are in an angry, fighting mood because your team got you even closer to climax this year only to AGAIN falter at the end of the season. Well...at least UCLA keeps its "tradition"! HaHa

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#17469 Jan 29, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>What is funny to the rest of us is how you and Robbie have gone from wanting to kill eachother to now practically cyber dry humping eachother. Must have to do with the relief of no more (B)ruin football losses to sour the end of your season... HaHa
Too bad you were not at Kiss last weekend.
Trojan

San Francisco, CA

#17471 Jan 29, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>Effing liar, that does NOT happen.
Once again, don't care if you believe it or not. I've seen it.

And no, contrary to your ASSumption, it didn't happen to me. Can you read? It happened to Bruins or guests of Bruins who screwed up and wore red.

It's not fun to have food or drinks tossed on you because you don't have another shirt to put on. It's classless and proof of what classless geeks some Bruins can be. I realize in your mind, all Bruins are good and all Trojans are bad. But it's just not so.

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#17472 Jan 29, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again, don't care if you believe it or not. I've seen it.
And no, contrary to your ASSumption, it didn't happen to me. Can you read? It happened to Bruins or guests of Bruins who screwed up and wore red.
It's not fun to have food or drinks tossed on you because you don't have another shirt to put on. It's classless and proof of what classless geeks some Bruins can be. I realize in your mind, all Bruins are good and all Trojans are bad. But it's just not so.
Agree Like I said Dodger fans are total Jerks,(topix saidI cant use aholes) just ask Brian Stow's family
Artie Manhattan

North Hollywood, CA

#17473 Jan 29, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Agree Like I said Dodger fans are total Jerks,(topix saidI cant use aholes) just ask Brian Stow's family
Ya I agree, anyone who lives local and is stupid enough to wear a Giant's Jersey at Dodger Stadium should expect Dodger fans to roll out the red carpet. Can't wait til tomorrow to take a tour of the Bruin Shower facilities with young Neuheisel in action....Go Bruins!
Trojans

La Habra, CA

#17474 Jan 29, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Agree Like I said Dodger fans are total Jerks,(topix saidI cant use aholes) just ask Brian Stow's family
SOME Dodger fans are jerks.

As for Bryan Stow's family...he'd probably be doing just fine, if he hadn't gotten drunk and started talking all kinds of non-G rated stuff in the stadium. THOUSANDS of Giants fans went home that day unharmed.

Doesn't justify it, just that he played his part in it. He was far from being innocent in all of it.
Trojan

La Habra, CA

#17475 Jan 29, 2013
Artie Manhattan

North Hollywood, CA

#17476 Jan 29, 2013
I remember my first Giants game at Candlestick, it was freezing until I met my beloved Ramando,I took one bite of his hotdog and it was all over, we spent three days at his studio in the Castro district...OOOPS!...Sorry again Rob......Go Bruins!

“UCLA - CHAMPIONS MADE HERE!”

Since: Aug 09

USC - WHERE CATFISH GRADUATE

#17477 Jan 30, 2013
Trojan wrote:
Good! these kids should get something, they are the reason why we turn the TV on Saturdays, and the reason why I spend my hard earned money for season tickets for my family...these kids are the reason why I love UCLA. I'm especially proud that a former Bruins is the one spearheadig this case.
Artie Manhattan

North Hollywood, CA

#17478 Jan 30, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>Good! these kids should get something, they are the reason why we turn the TV on Saturdays, and the reason why I spend my hard earned money for season tickets for my family...these kids are the reason why I love UCLA. I'm especially proud that a former Bruins is the one spearheadig this case.
Ya I agree BFL, I remember when Ed O Bannon was all set to sign with UNLV until Ol Jim Harrick gave him a wad of cash.. Good for Ed....Go Bruins!

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

#17479 Jan 30, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>Good! these kids should get something, they are the reason why we turn the TV on Saturdays, and the reason why I spend my hard earned money for season tickets for my family...these kids are the reason why I love UCLA. I'm especially proud that a former Bruins is the one spearheadig this case.
Coach Artie concurs! We've got a head coach making a $4,300,000 salary a year, and that's not counting commercial bucks ... who stands on the sidelines, arms folded, staring up in stands looking for snipers while he throws his team under the bus with "pathetic coaching and decision making". Those kids should be monetarily supplemented for their dedication, playing hard for the team, school, state, and coaches, while watching their head coach rack in the big bucks for being a nincompoop and having a drift factor of 10 on a scale of 10. Give 'em some cash ... ya hear!?
>:/

“TROJANS HAVE RESTORED ORDER”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#17480 Jan 30, 2013
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>Coach Artie concurs! We've got a head coach making a $4,300,000 salary a year, and that's not counting commercial bucks ... who stands on the sidelines, arms folded, staring up in stands looking for snipers while he throws his team under the bus with "pathetic coaching and decision making". Those kids should be monetarily supplemented for their dedication, playing hard for the team, school, state, and coaches, while watching their head coach rack in the big bucks for being a nincompoop and having a drift factor of 10 on a scale of 10. Give 'em some cash ... ya hear!?
>:/
Of course if this was USC involved here, you would call it "cheating"! And you dont think LSU would pull some strings to get players better compensation? Heck, they could probably have a basketball team become relevant again! HaHa

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#17481 Jan 30, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Of course if this was USC involved here, you would call it "cheating"! And you dont think LSU would pull some strings to get players better compensation? Heck, they could probably have a basketball team become relevant again! HaHa
BASKETBALL!!!!!! Deco Man is like the Clown!!!! We can't name a player on the basketball team.. We are football schools... PLAY IN THE MIGHTY SEC HOME OF FOOTBALL CHAMPS NOT CHUMPS...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Montebello Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
'I Like Humping People' 9 hr Fanny Dogma 3
News Man convicted in bizarre South El Monte home br... 10 hr Esther Heckman 3
News Coalition formed to back Washington Boulevard f... (Dec '13) 10 hr Smith Straightin 19
Tom Is Even Fatter Now 10 hr Marantha del Phat... 5
Montebello City Council Meeting NOV 30 Sun truth squad 3
$4 Million Gift for Minasian Fri Your Name can onl... 18
Christina Cortez and her people (Jan '16) Nov 30 Ex BFF 10

Montebello Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Montebello Mortgages