UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel say...

UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

There are 33111 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Sep 13, 2010, titled UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

Trojan

San Francisco, CA

#17442 Jan 29, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Not to fret. I would say the gimmick here is actually on the (B)ruins. You know as well as I that the Trojans do use their alternate road jerseys (black) from time to time. The "gimmick" is that UCLA will be donning their blue road jerseys "at home". Apparently it is the ONLY way they can get their melancholy fans to wear all blue in hopes they can muster up a so-called "blue out". I bet it still doesnt work because other then the students, the remaining fans wont want to mess up their posh, Westwood designer clothing they wear to the game by putting some low grade (B)ruin T-shirt over them! HaHa
FIGHT ON
Cracks me up, when UCLA geeks start up on people wearing red shirts in their section. I've seen them go so far as to throw food or beverages on guys who won't take it off.

What losers.

Since: Jun 09

San Fernando Valley

#17443 Jan 29, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Go (B)ruins, way to make a bunch of "noise" last Saturday.... HaHa
Get ready for the noise tomorrow night Cocky Babeler! YOU might want to be the one to spare your misery and watch your lowlights on Sportscenter! Heh heh heh heh heh

San Fernando Valley

#17445 Jan 29, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Cracks me up, when UCLA geeks start up on people wearing red shirts in their section. I've seen them go so far as to throw food or beverages on guys who won't take it off.
What losers.
Oh yes, and your Trojan students are just the "perfect gentlemen" to visiting Bruins at the Gayland Center!

Heh heh heh heh heh heh heh
Trojan

San Francisco, CA

#17446 Jan 29, 2013
Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>Get ready for the noise tomorrow night Cocky Babeler! YOU might want to be the one to spare your misery and watch your lowlights on Sportscenter! Heh heh heh heh heh
Hate to admit he's got more faith than I do.

We MAY be able to steal one at home next month, but Pauley would be tough!

Fight On! BEAT THE BRUINS!!

“TROJANS "OWN" L.A. FOOTBALL”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#17447 Jan 29, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
What losers.
Speaking of, I think they opened the Topix flood gates for all the UCLA geeks to spill in here today.... HaHa

San Marino, CA

#17448 Jan 29, 2013
Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>Get ready for the noise tomorrow night Cocky Babeler! YOU might want to be the one to spare your misery and watch your lowlights on Sportscenter! Heh heh heh heh heh
Well Bruise In, I see you saying you wont be at the game either so be careful or BN might label you as fairweather too. Enjoy your own Sportscenter angle of the game... HaHa

San Marino, CA

#17449 Jan 29, 2013
Next (B)ruin to be bitchslapped?!?!?!

San Fernando Valley

#17450 Jan 29, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
Really Dude, really? You acting all bad on Topix? Really? Really? I am 6'3" and 235lbs and a pretty good fighter in my youth. Unless you are some flyweight, MMA wannabe, I bet I would stomp you and your Porsche in one shot!!!

Oh sorry, I forgot you don't bet!

Heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#17451 Jan 29, 2013
Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>Really Dude, really? You acting all bad on Topix? Really? Really? I am 6'3" and 235lbs and a pretty good fighter in my youth. Unless you are some flyweight, MMA wannabe, I bet I would stomp you and your Porsche in one shot!!!
Oh sorry, I forgot you don't bet!
Heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh
He is the biggest Bruin trash talker on topix, lets see how tough he is when called out again, like Rob did on the bet.
His answer to you will be ....... "Yap, Yap, Yap bitchslapped LMFAO"

BEAT SC

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#17452 Jan 29, 2013
I see Topix is deleting some of the bigot trolls post 17423 thru 426 gone Poof!!

San Fernando Valley

#17453 Jan 29, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
He is the biggest Bruin trash talker on topix, lets see how tough he is when called out again, like Rob did on the bet.
His answer to you will be ....... "Yap, Yap, Yap bitchslapped LMFAO"
BEAT SC
Yeah, he all of sudden fell off the map after spouting off like Cardinal-colored diarrhea this morning. Gee CT where are you, Trojan horse got your collar?

San Fernando Valley

#17454 Jan 29, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Then once UCLA played the game of their life to beat us, you started sounding like that A-hole Bruise In and out came your tough talking.
Funny how you call me an A-hole yet you do more tuff talking and ranting than just about anyone on this forum!

If anything fella, if I am an A-hole then you are my equivalent!!!
Trojan

San Francisco, CA

#17455 Jan 29, 2013
Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>Oh yes, and your Trojan students are just the "perfect gentlemen" to visiting Bruins at the Gayland Center!
Heh heh heh heh heh heh heh
a) I've never seen Trojans dump food on Bruins, with no fear of reprisal by the arena staff.

b) I was speaking of Bruins who do that to anyone wearing something red, even if they are Bruin fans or guests of a Bruin, who happened to screw up in the choice of clothing that evening.

Apples & oranges.

“UCLA - CHAMPIONS MADE HERE!”

Since: Aug 09

USC - WHERE CATFISH GRADUATE

#17456 Jan 29, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
a) I've never seen Trojans dump food on Bruins, with no fear of reprisal by the arena staff.
b) I was speaking of Bruins who do that to anyone wearing something red, even if they are Bruin fans or guests of a Bruin, who happened to screw up in the choice of clothing that evening.
Apples & oranges.
I haven't seen an incident of that sort by either fans (UCLA/USC) toward each other, and I've seen it all. So, if it happened to you, I can only speculate you were puposely doing something to ignite the UCLA fans, like taunting them, or being completely obnoxious...or you're lying through your teeth...as for "red" yes our student section will do that, it's part of the fun, but if you refuse to "take off that red shirt!!" they simply boo you for maybe 5-10 seconds and they ignore you after that, but I have never seen any trojan fan get thrown objects or food, just because you wear red, or any color remotely close to USC's colors.

#17457 Jan 29, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
What losers.
Effing liar, that does NOT happen.

#17458 Jan 29, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Speaking of, I think they opened the Topix flood gates for all the UCLA geeks to spill in here today.... HaHa
Huhhhh, well....this is a UCLA story/thread...isn't it?

#17459 Jan 29, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
"bitchslapped" is apparently becoming a very popular word used by you since you got back from Brazil...this can only mean two things.

1. You were a victim of "bitchslapping" in Brazil.
2. You've been watching replays of the last 6 football games USC played.

BUAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#17460 Jan 29, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>I haven't seen an incident of that sort by either fans (UCLA/USC) toward each other, and I've seen it all. So, if it happened to you, I can only speculate you were puposely doing something to ignite the UCLA fans, like taunting them, or being completely obnoxious...or you're lying through your teeth...as for "red" yes our student section will do that, it's part of the fun, but if you refuse to "take off that red shirt!!" they simply boo you for maybe 5-10 seconds and they ignore you after that, but I have never seen any trojan fan get thrown objects or food, just because you wear red, or any color remotely close to USC's colors.
Well I saw and felt food being thrown at me at good ol safe Dodger games, my last game 15 yrs ago I was hit by hot dogs on the back of my # 24 Mays Jersey, total Jerks at Dodger games

#17461 Jan 29, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>So then what happened losing your remaining games after playing the highlight effort of your season against the Trojans? Decided to "not show up"??????? HaHaHaHa
"highlight" efforf"? really? they played their hearts out vs. Stanford in the Pac-12 title game, and outplayd the Cardinal in every facet of the game, only made two critical mistakes and Stanford being the great team they are took advantage, and beat us where it counts on the scoreboard...now USC? losing 6 of their last 7 games?? losing so bad to a TEAM WITH A LOSING RECORD that the freshmen called out Barkley for being a pu$$y for not playing??? at least UCLA lost to the #1 Offensive team in the nation Baylor, and they lost obviouslyu because they were unispired, playing in a Bowl they didn't want to play in. Little chicken $100.00 on tomorrow's game, c'mon chicken!!! BOCCCKKKK!!! BOCK!! BOCK!! BOCK!! BBBOCCCCCCK!!!!

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#17462 Jan 29, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>"bitchslapped " is apparently becoming a very popular word used by you since you got back from Brazil...this can only mean two things.
1. You were a victim of "bitchslapping" in Brazil.
2. You've been watching replays of the last 6 football games USC played.
BUAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
NOW THATS Funny

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Montebello Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 1 hr lmsa parent 8,555
News The challenges in setting up a California singl... 10 hr Denizen_Kate 9
Slop your Hogs real good God!!! 10 hr aab 2
missing armo kid Sat nuvert 6
Montebello Audit Presentation May 26 Expose the city 18
Monterey Park at Montebellos Mercy BUT May 24 suzukisamurai 6
City Council Says They Get It THEY DONT May 22 lighterthanyou 34

Montebello Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance