UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl. Full Story

“WE FIGHT ON AND WIN!”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#17409 Jan 28, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>you're right, but I will drop a load in YOUR mouth.
??????????

That is a little too gay for all of us Robbie. You may want to keep that talk for some other blogs you may log into...

“WE FIGHT ON AND WIN!”

San Marino, CA

#17410 Jan 28, 2013
Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>Well if you think about it SC isn't really making any noise on any playing field/court these days (football, mens and women's basketball, baseball)!
Go (B)ruins, way to make a bunch of "noise" last Saturday.... HaHa

“UCLA112 Natties ClownCollege98”

Since: Aug 09

UCLA 35 - Clown College 14

#17411 Jan 28, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Didnt I tell you to watch out for ASU. Your Coach Howling undisciplined prima donnas thought their shyt didnt stink after the Arizona upset and ASU bitchslapped right back into place! HaHa
You're pretty cocky today, USC must have beaten Arizona on Saturday to salvage a desert sweep, right? oh, wait, my bad...try beating someone before spouting off...let's put a wager for this Wednesday,$100.00 whatta ya say? for a guy that drives a Porsche $100.00 is nothing, whattaya say? straight up, I'll take UCLA.

#17412 Jan 28, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>??????????
That is a little too gay for all of us Robbie. You may want to keep that talk for some other blogs you may log into...
don't lie, you know the thought of that gave you a boner.

#17413 Jan 28, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Go (B)ruins, way to make a bunch of "noise" last Saturday.... HaHa
speaking of noise, USC basketball had no clue what noise is...besides the players, cheerleaders and the band, does anyone eveh walk through the doors at the Gay-land Center? OUCH!!!

#17414 Jan 28, 2013
^^USC Basketball has no clue what noise is
Trojan

Encino, CA

#17415 Jan 28, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>speaking of noise, USC basketball had no clue what noise is...besides the players, cheerleaders and the band, does anyone eveh walk through the doors at the Gay-land Center? OUCH!!!
The "away" game usually doesn't sell out. That's no excuse for Bruin fans not to go. It's not as if it's 100 miles away.

“Pac 12 South front runners”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#17416 Jan 28, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>You're pretty cocky today, USC must have beaten Arizona on Saturday to salvage a desert sweep, right? oh, wait, my bad...try beating someone before spouting off...let's put a wager for this Wednesday,$100.00 whatta ya say? for a guy that drives a Porsche $100.00 is nothing, whattaya say? straight up, I'll take UCLA.
well CT you up for the bet??? MY GUESS IS NO!

How bout the Troll from El Monte and Fontana (one and the same POS)

“WE FIGHT ON AND WIN!”

San Marino, CA

#17417 Jan 28, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>You're pretty cocky today, USC must have beaten Arizona on Saturday to salvage a desert sweep, right? oh, wait, my bad...try beating someone before spouting off...let's put a wager for this Wednesday,$100.00 whatta ya say? for a guy that drives a Porsche $100.00 is nothing, whattaya say? straight up, I'll take UCLA.
I am always cocky, what else can you say about someone willing to go as far as predict a NC for their team in football!!! HaHa

You are right $100 is not really a big deal but I dont plan on placing bets with people I have not and dont plan on meeting. And instead of placing bets to try and satisfy your shaky support for your basketball (B)ruins, maybe you should try to sneak down by courtside and help Coach Howling from making 2 or 3 stupid time outs or taking a player out of the game just as he gets hot. Word has it my Trojans will be wearing black so your boys better be ready!!!

“WE FIGHT ON AND WIN!”

San Marino, CA

#17418 Jan 28, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
It would not be a bet I would place in Vegas I must say. I dont really see the Trojans having the personnel to match up against the (B)ruins, but what should be an easy victory for your prima donnas...WONT BE! Bottom line is UCLA hasnt had the dominant separation over USC in hoops like you Westwood boys would like to believe, unlike how USC football had been bitchslapping (B)ruins football routinely prior to this year!

“Pac 12 South front runners”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#17419 Jan 28, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>It would not be a bet I would place in Vegas I must say. I dont really see the Trojans having the personnel to match up against the (B)ruins, but what should be an easy victory for your prima donnas...WONT BE! Bottom line is UCLA hasnt had the dominant separation over USC in hoops like you Westwood boys would like to believe, unlike how USC football had been bitchslapping (B)ruins football routinely prior to this year!
Coward, you bag on UCLA and spot off, but wont back your team, mark of a coward to me. Nice call out BFL you exposed CT as a fair weather fan. LMFAO

“WE FIGHT ON AND WIN!”

San Marino, CA

#17420 Jan 28, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Coward, you bag on UCLA and spot off, but wont back your team, mark of a coward to me. Nice call out BFL you exposed CT as a fair weather fan. LMFAO
Betting is not my thing, especailly with a bunch of hacks on a cyber site. Use your brain numbskull, and if you want to call that a coward, go right ahead. But I believe I am the only one with a big enough pair to actually predict what place I think my team will finish. The rest of you cyberhacks just say the same shyt every year to be "safe" like "duh, a, this years gonna be different"... Losers... HaHa
Arie Manhattan

Fontana, CA

#17421 Jan 28, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
What a guy , your gonna bet me straight with the game at Pauley....no thanks , don't like the 8 against 5 zebra odds , LMAO...
Arie Manhattan

Fontana, CA

#17422 Jan 28, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>say what?? "your team's gonna Spank Frank again like they just did in the desert!" I don't understand, who is Frank...and are you saying UCLA is getting spanked on Wednesday by USC? I wouldn't doubt it, UCLA is a poorly coached team.
Who's Frank...he's your chicken , your meat ,as in 'choke your-and beat your'...you'll Spank Frank again Weds!
Arie Manhattan

Fontana, CA

#17423 Jan 28, 2013
Arie Manhattan wrote:
<quoted text>What a guy , your gonna bet me straight with the game at Pauley....no thanks , don't like the 8 against 5 zebra odds , LMAO...
Wait till its at the Gay center and I'll bet you....that will be like 6 to 5 zebra odds against USC , thats fair enough for the better team(SC)to overcome and win the game.

#17427 Jan 28, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
The "away" game usually doesn't sell out. That's no excuse for Bruin fans not to go. It's not as if it's 100 miles away.
Huh, you're right, but look where USC is located...perosnally I go to all the away games to SC, but that's me...I can't speak for the rest of them as to what the reason may be...

#17428 Jan 28, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>I am always cocky, what else can you say about someone willing to go as far as predict a NC for their team in football!!! HaHa
You are right $100 is not really a big deal but I dont plan on placing bets with people I have not and dont plan on meeting. And instead of placing bets to try and satisfy your shaky support for your basketball (B)ruins, maybe you should try to sneak down by courtside and help Coach Howling from making 2 or 3 stupid time outs or taking a player out of the game just as he gets hot. Word has it my Trojans will be wearing black so your boys better be ready!!!
re: the bet, that's what I thought NO FAITH in your team, just like football, and besides you wouldn't have to meet me, I would message you my account number for you to make the deposit, and visa versa, and if you don't pay up you'll be know as a weasel, and I don't pay up the same thing...I don't wanna meet you dude, by the way...chicken!!!! no faith in his team.

And regarding Howling? he is hopeless, I wish fat dan would have the balls to fire him today!
Bruin For Life

United States

#17429 Jan 28, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Betting is not my thing, especailly with a bunch of hacks on a cyber site. Use your brain numbskull, and if you want to call that a coward, go right ahead. But I believe I am the only one with a big enough pair to actually predict what place I think my team will finish. The rest of you cyberhacks just say the same shyt every year to be "safe" like "duh, a, this years gonna be different"... Losers... HaHa
predicting that USC would win the national championship does not take balls.... predicting that Matt Barkley would win the Heisman Trophy does not take balls... on both of those accounts it shows is you don't know what thef fucken you're talking about!!! And it shows that you should not give up your day job!!! Loser!!!! Buahahaha
Hello

Modesto, CA

#17430 Jan 29, 2013
Usc

“FIGHT ON!!!”

Since: Aug 08

Welcome back, Sark!!!

#17431 Jan 29, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Word has it my Trojans will be wearing black so your boys better be ready!!!
Noooooooooooo!!!! Say it ain't so!!!! We are not UCLA, we do not need to resort to gimmicks and special jerseys to get "up" for a game.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Montebello Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 5 min Bucketeers 7,967
LMP gang celebrates 31 years (Jun '08) 7 min hitsquad1456788 1,732
Albertsons out (Jul '08) 1 hr REDNECK 38
Medical facility on Hacienda Blvd Hacienda 1 hr Unknown 1
Council rejects Kare offer (Sep '08) 1 hr Snoop Cat 249
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 5 hr do it here 16,011
Montebello Residents Ask For Condo Proposal RDE... 12 hr 42 yr North Mtb r... 2

Fire Warning for Los Angeles County was issued at October 01 at 10:09AM PDT

Montebello News Video

Montebello Jobs

Montebello People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Montebello News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Montebello

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]